Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: shidin0117

Aaj yaha bhi koi special roz hai kya...author sahiba ne 3 updates diya...khush bhi kar diya aur rula bhi diya.

i am feeling too sad, and dont want write anything right now. But the three people in MM are all sad, as though they are left adrift in a vast ocean and each of them are trying to anchor themselves.

I love all the points each of u have written esp. Harshita, very valid thoughts and Ashu, Anu...good points.

Envee the things you convey in just 2-3 lines always amaze me. Good to know ur back is better.

Nivi...u are an all rounder, itna saara kbhoobiyan hai tum mei...ur Doc and would be in-laws are very lucky to have as their DIL.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Nisha -----thanks for always quenching our thirst for updates. Amazing lady.πŸ€—

Drishti...All the best for ur exams

Nams, Putti, SR, Vikas,Vani, Srividya, kala and anyone else I may have missed out ...Have a great day...

Yet to read some pages here...will see u all in the evening.

We all love you Shilpa.

CarpeDiem_365 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Hey!! 
Welcome on board :))
Hope you have a great time in our land πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks Ashu...😳 

VeeIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshita27

Have you read about Godrej  or Birla sisters?? Joining business makes them soap bahu?? How?? Am Just surprised that these real life examples sound likeSoap bahustoyou...Same is the case with Apollo hosiptal owner daughters...why cant II really use her CPA n IIM MBA skills n become cfo/coo to Ranjan? She certainly has the legit skills to do that!!!

Please check my previous post on my local friend...has built her business stone by stone...a most  dedicated mother to her 2 kids, is a multi billionaire and still the most gracious & down to earth woman I have ever met..She comes to my place, sits cross legged and demands rasam and davara kaapi...no soap bahu business whatsoever...( check Thermax / Meher Pudumjee , Anu Aga , present MP... her mum on the net )
Totally for II taking her place at Excel ...at the right time and the right pace
VeeIyer thumbnail
Originally posted by: nividances

In a orange kurta and a purple chudidar, the dupatta tied across her chest and around her waist like a kathak dancer

@bold: πŸ˜ƒ I learned kathak for 16 years. Whenever I wear a chudidaar, the dupatta automatically finds itself into that position. 

No wonder Nividances πŸ˜ƒ !!!
Edited by VeeIyer - 8 years ago
VeeIyer thumbnail
Umm.. u love Sam Adams,turkey sandwich, books and twirling ur hair, u have the least cluttered sink side of any man Ive known

"Aur Ma" she said her voice severly quivering, her chin trembling like a picture on a speeding car's dashboard.
Two slim rivulets flowed down his eyes
😭

Are we going to hear him declare her name to the list in his own inimitable fashion ( not the typical soap"I love you" type of sentence ) ...we are sharp enough to pick even nuances of it Nisha πŸ˜›    or is it too soon ??!

Edited by VeeIyer - 8 years ago
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
ayooo 6:15 EST and i am here ..real life beckons and i dont want to leave Sosy land..
she guessed, RAnjan probably guesses too cause he knows his son..
R&B this is for you πŸ€—koi gal nahi puttar sabh theekh ho jana hai..

lovely characters these 3 are..just plain lovely u love them and think this is the most u can love  a fictional character and then love them more ..its like the love for ur kids .. i fight  but everyday realize i love them more and wonder how can i do that cause they are such meany headsπŸ˜†..the characters in Sosy are like that i keep calling R&B selfish an entire thread and 2 rivulets and
i want to go to MM and put a mask and make him turkey sandwitch..πŸ˜ƒ

and @arshi i hope u read this comment ur words on Ranjan/R&B sooo true sooo true.πŸ‘πŸ‘

@vani i missed that billionnaire comment i will read later totally digging that idea let her start as a support and climb up..like may be move up one level  from her current KMPG is not treating her well, when her own company needs her services why not.. this is so perfect i feel Hersheys this idea, is my latest sliced bread idea πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† chalo leaving now...
Edited by TanjoreGirl - 8 years ago
jaschick thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I can't stop my tears ! Touching Nisha. Hope he opens a bit to II in his 2 word sentence style.  Poor soul. Everybody needs to grieve doesn't matter when. 

My husband lost his mom when he was 14. Never said much about it. Just good memories here and there. But he cried about it few years ago (when he was almost 40). I guess the pain will never go away πŸ˜­. As II states, I know that the pain of a child separated from mom but will never understand.  

My day is going to be different. My heart is heavy. But guess what - it's 7am EST, the cuckoo clock says, breakfast done and hubby off to work. Got to get kids out to school and start my work. I will take my 11am break hoping to ease my pain.

Nisha,  Please make R&B talk to II. 
Edited by jasminechick - 8 years ago
SparkleV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
http://www.storypick.com/sheryl-sandbergs-facebook-post/

Sheryl Sandberg Wrote About Late
Husband Dave Goldberg & It Is
Heartbreakingly Beautiful.
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
JASMINE
Firstly, welcome to SOSY world. I guess I saw a couple of posts from you earlier but I don't remember if I said HI😊

Also, so sorry about your husband's loss. People like us bawl like babies in our 20s when we lose a grandparent. I cannot even imagine what it is like to lose a parent😲

Hope you have a great day ahead...
Hsp.canada thumbnail
This was a heart wrenching😭😭 I feel for all three residents of MM. It's not easy being either one of them. Dude crying, dad over anxious, II trying to hold them together. She is and will be the binding force of MM. Both father and son have let it go... Maybe down the road they might see things eye to eye.
I loved how II offered to be listener on his birthday😳 how sweet was that. She is adorable.  
It's 7.20 I better get the boys ready