Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Seriousreader

My like button UNLIKED me again!

sho...its really irritating!!!my network usually creates pblm...but dont worry SR...you keep on reading comments.we know that you r here...
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Did absolutely worst thing ever!! Have an indian party tomorrow! Used jolen bleach to remove tan since I sunbathed a lot in CA!!:( n the bloody bleach burnt my skin its a shade darker now!!! Have used besan n yogurt now!! What can I do?? 😭
How will I go to party tomorrow?? My mom will surely kill me ab toh!!! 😭
Please help!!!! :(Edited by harshita27 - 8 years ago
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: putti77

Sorry Sorry😉
Please help me to insert image from my cell to posts.

[IMG   ]  image link  [  /  IMG]

YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW SAME PATTERN.
bUT WITH NO SPACE IN BETWEEN.
image url should be shortened one.
so first you have to uploa dit in either imgur or twitter
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
oh no!!!i dont know any tips hershey...but wait for everyone...koi hai?????
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yaar my apologies vikas, savik psycho...I was so worried about the unusual sannata that I only used the first  two initials of those who were lurking around and therefore MR. 
So so sorry wasn't intentional, Lekin Sahi hai naa, you are only mr here...unless someone else is but not saying. 
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Paris or Poker
"What are u doing here?" Sam asked leaning back

R&B sat by her. "I gave her a ride" he said cryptically

"Kyon? What happened to her car?" Sam asked

"She was pissed" he mumbled

"That makes more sense. Ab kya kiya tumne?"

"Nothing actually" he lied

"Ya she has bipolar? schizo? kya kehte hain"

"Since I no longer need to be here, I am contemplating, moving" he said

"Kidhar" she asked her shoulders slumping her facing falling, losing all the enthusiasm that was visible when they entered
She knew the answer to that question

"I am hoping she can go"

"If she cant?" Sam asked expressionlessly

whatever the family had experienced the last three months seemed like a fantasy, or even the last 6 months, II's secret visits, her hesitation, his pursuing
her acceptance, the wedding

He didnt respond

"Bus yoon hi?" she said snapping her fingers

"Shes upset"

"How horrible. Vagabond go jaane dena chahiye nahi?" Sam said pained

"I had a terrible Q3 and a not so great Q2" he said

"Why is everything so goddamn complicated only in our family R&B? Chachi is the most uncaring towards her husband's family, her 4 sons hover around her like flies, their wives are attached at the hip literally

I see them together everywhere Emporio Mall, Saket Mall... ur wife's the only one our family has and u are ready to leave"

He reached for her hand

She gave it to him "Listen" he said

"Wohi kar rahi hoon, Manny does her own thing, u do ur own thing, Dad does his own thing, I am just trying too hard R&B" Sam said very maturely yet bitterly
"Mere akele ke jodne se to judega nahi, itni door Sydney se aayi and she took of JUST THE WEEK OF AGM. U wait until you get married to abandon Dad" Sam grieved aloud

"Its impossible to hold down two jobs" R&B said

"What about leaving the share certificate in some f**king locker R&B, was that too heavy too?" she asked curiously

"No it was not" he said

"Its been over 4 years u have the most anger and angst and u have done LITTLE to find out what happened with Dad at CP or with Mom at HKG"

"there is nobody around him, nobody helping him, Tan cant be there everyday, Dad said "Usko main roz Spectrum mein dekhna chahta hoon, his eyes lit up" Sam said

"Dad was fooled into thinking Tan was part of Excelsior because he attended the AGM"

"Biwi ka kya karega ab?" "Is there something to sign away?" she asked, her voice brittle

"we havent spoken abt it since I told her." R&B said

"So letting her go is an option then?" Sam asked

His eyes clouded in rage, his nose flared.. and he stood up letting go of Sam's hand

He ran his hand through his hair

"I tried as hard as I could" he said

"I KNOW THAT LOVE" Sam begged

"I came in as many times as u wanted me to, Ive been here almost 9 months" he said

"I am unable to think past how that house will be after u leave" Sam began to cry "Jhopar patti waale bhi shaam ko side walk mein saath khaate hain, saath sotey hain
The house is almost on half an acre, it will sleep one solitary man. I am progressively losing all my energy and enthusiasm to live life" She leaned on the couch

He turned and stared, his wife wandered the sun room, it was too warm and muggy outside with not one leaf moving, no breeze... too hot for the baby to be outside

"U guys will fight, she will get pregnant, we will fight over play dates all our lives, I will bring Punjabi food she will make south Indian... I actually didnt give a damn about your grief for a while
I will admit" Sam said sheepishly "I was happy with the future seemed like. It wasnt too bad at all. I was willing to live a phony life."

II returned

"Nee poleya? she asked innocently (havent u left yet?)

She saw Sam quickly stand up and walk to the door, "ishita sit let me have them bring something, aur TU, KHAAKAR ja" she scolded fake cheerfully

"dont go if u dont feel like it" she offered

He half smiled wondering if she meant Paris or Poker😕

SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: taramira

Yaar my apologies vikas, savik psycho...I was so worried about the unusual sannata that I only used the first  two initials of those who were lurking around and therefore MR. 

So so sorry wasn't intentional, Lekin Sahi hai naa, you are only mr here...unless someone else is but not saying. 

No I actually asked randomly.

means I changed recently na.So thought you would be knowing or not.
so if not to tell.
that is it.
There is nothing wrong any way
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So so saad. Poor SAM...how hard she tries to keep everyone together.. Is update ke baad, mujhe is manny the meanie par aur bhi zyaada gussa aa raha hai...even RbB has tried his best bechaara  is getting stretched from everywhere...lekin yeh Manny...initially after the tragedy, divorce, scandal I can understand  you are broken and would act but irrationally, Lekin even after 4 years she's behaving like she is entitled to misbehave!!! Tan pleaded with her, dad pleaded, Lekin nahi, ek hi Raag... RB ko bolo...really she is such a tantrum throwing 33 year old kid. UFFF! 
I fear for Ranjan poor guy will break down further...really want II to put her fot down and not go...at least Ranjan will feel a little wanted...even though he will never stop her from going. 
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Seriousreader

Hello...Nouf🤗

Let's go around on our usual beat...dear sosyians sayig ALS WELL...until the next update😊

hello...no signals
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
" Don't go if you don't feel like it "

Bechari Sam has so many dreams about happy days returning in MM😔
Like Sam we also had blissful and happy six months. Six months went like six seconds in SoSY world.
Don't know what is in Nisha's mind " Dilli or Paris "