Software Symphony 26 Free on 1 - Page 116

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Seriousreader

Maybe II should put her foot down. He should go...after a temporary separation, he should come to realise that they cannot stay away from each other, and he should return!

But we are not in a soap drama for this to happen yaar.
It would be way more complicated but II can't stay without him either.
RnB will miss  her but it will just count in already existing griefs for him.
He never forgot his mothers death till now.

Originally posted by putti77

Dilli or Paris, I want them to be together always.

Me too. I'm scared that ii will decide to stay which will damage their marriage.
If Raman leaves ishita and goes, it will be out of character for him to do so...yes, in spite of being a vagabond ..

He loves her. He feels this insane need to be with her all the time and vice versa. How will they live separately ?

He still might have nomadic tendency but he wants his wife to be with her by his side as he roams the world. This has changed a out Raman, he has committed himself to her and that is something Which might play a huge role in deciding their future .

And to be honest , ishita knew this day was coming the day she said yes to Raman for marriage.

In this story so far, there has been ONE thing that I have noticed in each and every update...

It's the leads need to be with each other, trying to beat all odds.

So I am hoping whatever it is, they are together ..

Let's see how that pans out. But in the end, I want happy ending for ranjan , Sam and the leads. These characters deserve that much :)
Edited by arshi21 - 8 years ago
even if he takes II to paris,he will miss everyone...
be it his sis,lasya,the boys,whole MM and DII.bcoz for the past some mths everything was new for him!he will miss appa n ranjan too...
Originally posted by arshi21

If Raman leaves ishita and goes, it will be out of character for him to do so...yes, in spite of being a vagabond ..

He loves her. He feels this insane need to be with her all the time and vice versa. How will they live separately ?

And to be honest , ishita knew this day was coming the day she said yes to Raman for marriage.

In this story so far, there has been ONE thing that I have noticed in each and every update...

It's the leads need to be with each other, trying to beat all odds.

So I am hoping whatever it is, they are together ..

Let's see how that pans out. But in the end, I want happy ending for ranjan , Sam and the leads. These characters deserve that much :)

I don't think it's out of character. If he can sell the shares, which he needn't to do he could have only resigned from the board of directors, he can leave ii.He's known to take decision s UN emotionally.
he leaving india alone,missing his wife and then making some amends to be back with her is not so soapy...his grief for his mom is still there bcoz he too feel guilty that he couldnt support her and now he feel helpless.but here with II and sam,he has some options and he has something to do.

whatever it is,,,waiting for nishas verdict...
hershey...u got any remedy?????
now it is 148...how will we survive till 8 or 9 pm if she will open the next thread only then???
Originally posted by ishruhi

he leaving india alone,missing his wife and then making some amends to be back with her is not so soapy...his grief for his mom is still there bcoz he too feel guilty that he couldnt support her and now he feel helpless.but here with II and sam,he has some options and he has something to do.

whatever it is,,,waiting for nishas verdict...

Till now Nisha has handled all the situations par with maturity. She is wise and seen the world more than us. Definitely she is going to surprise in future also.
Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
Raman Bhalla sat across from
Ranjan... and was finally free

this is the most painful thing i felt here!!!! 😭