putti,u reached home???
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: NSB7

Such bad traffic???
Here bad signals
I'm travelling na

Was in office till 8.20. Emergency fix πŸ˜”. Full traffic inside Ecospace. Ola didn't come. So came in Volvo. Bro picked from Hebbal. Just reached home.

Don't get confused with RnB fix🀣Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Whoa! What a super long day πŸ₯±

Nam. I was also supposed to travel to Chennai for poonal (thread ceremony). No tickets, just recovered back and bucket loads of work. So cancel :(

Kya patha, otherwise we could have bumped into each other πŸ˜†
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This post is dedicated to chennai...don't ask me why!!

You will find out

Dude is like waves(patachala kyu chennai?)
1.the ups and downs of the waves (yeah well crests and troughs) - he makes us feel up on the top of happiness one day and the next day gone!! Our love for him is on the highest peaks one day next day gone

2.salty - well living with him is like leaves a salty taste in the mouth...II knows it best but we can feel too...he needs to be nagged bribed emotionally manipulated begged what not to make him do something..annnd he still won't do something he doesn't like...doesn't it feel like u ate salt??
But come on...what's food without salt? Add as many spices as u want..without salt nothing fits...salt enhances the taste of other spices..he is SoSy masala's saltπŸ˜‰

3.deeper the waters calmer the waves - so is dude I mean everything he knows thoroughly about!! He will not speak about them (technically he doesn't speak so likewise he is extremely smart)
Remember how he reacted to II's indirect taunts about being gawar? U don't???? Really?? Well don't panick... No hard guess...his usual *silent treatment*
The deeper the issue troubles him the lesser the number of ppl he talks to about them...even if he initiate the conversation... How many MYOB have we recorded from him??? Yeah u see that?? GreatπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜­

4.like waves wash your feet leaving tingling sensations behind provoking u to take a dip and play in the water and when u take a dip u get lost and if u don't watch yourself u are washed away with them...gone!! Relatable to II right??? I knowπŸ˜‰

5.no matter how much u get a hang of the waves sailing through them is always unpredictable... Yeah very dude na

6.the best feel is to sit on the shore and watch the waves...hahaha like reading dude on SoSy...anybody looking to marry a guy like him??? U are dam adventures I must say!!!πŸ˜†

😳 its almost impossible for my parents to find an rnb for me.even if that occurs,paavam me...i m not an II.So till i get my real life dude,i will dream for an rnb!!! πŸ˜‰
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: EnVee

Whoa! What a super long day πŸ₯±

Nam. I was also supposed to travel to Chennai for poonal (thread ceremony). No tickets, just recovered back and bucket loads of work. So cancel :(

Kya patha, otherwise we could have bumped into each other πŸ˜†

would be so awesome 
I was free after 4 until 8 anyway πŸ˜†
NSB7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishruhi

😳 its almost impossible for my parents to find an rnb for me.even if that occurs,paavam me...i m not an II.So till i get my real life dude,i will dream for an rnb!!! πŸ˜‰

🀣
NSB7 thumbnail

would be so awesome 

I was free after 4 until 8 anyway πŸ˜†

on second thoughts even if I wasn't free I would have come running to meet
After all u are my SoSy wali behan πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
NSB7 thumbnail
OK cya guys...I'll read repkes can't replyu IF behaves weird with bad signals...!!
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hmmm... Only thing that came to mind after reading the update is that dude is still wanting to skirt the issue types. Confrontation, of course, abhi baaki hai. Since my mind is muddled with sleep, I will not say more.

He has a signature method of conflict resolution though. Kiss the hell out of that conflict I say πŸ˜‰