Short Update Jodha Akbar 1 June 2015

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago

The episode starts with JB and Aram Bano she asks the maid to take all her dolls to the meena bazaar.
Salim and Pratap in their respective camps discuss war strategies of defeating each other.
At MB all wait for SH . Hosiyar under Dammo's influence again gives Ruq left and right saying her shawls are all duplicate and of not good quality and Ruq scolds and says he has gone mad. But many dont by and go off,
MM GB all come and see JB with AB and say for her winning does not matter but the feelings matter. AB has sold off all dolls and the last pair she sells to MM. SH comes Ruq says SH will 1st visit JB shop. All Begums discuss who will try to attract SH attention. The witches Dammo and Laboni also wait with their BM and kheeršŸ˜”
SH comes looks at JB shop but goes straight to Laboni who offers Kheer and when SH is about to eat Ruq comes and protests saying he should 1st visit the shops of his Khaas Begums. SH says he will go where he wants and as he is about to eat kheer she protests
JB also comes and says Leela is my sister Laboni eats 1st to show that kheer is not poisoned and Dammo had also told her she should eat 1st so that she has control over SH Ruq pushes him and the kheer drops before SH eats  Sh gives her left and right and tells her  some home truths saying he never liked her but married as his father wanted  all the three Khaas Begums are upset with his behavior .  but when SH goes overboard with his scolding and criticism of Ruq JB protests.. SH does not listen to her and she goes and placates Ruq who goes away from there She says something is wrong with SH he is not the same person he never ever spoke to me in this manner, but changed as if someone else has taken possession of him.
 JB does not agree just then the old woman comes and tells the same thing that some BM is going on and they have taken over SH and he is not himself she tells JB about the Jogi who lives in the cave behind the mountain and asks her to take SH to him and he will help SH overcome this phase. JB does not believe but the old woman says see and as JB watches SH eats the kheer prepared by evil Laboni and Dammo is whispering some tantra and is going sweet over Laboni.

PRECAP JB seems to be telling SH something and he shouts at her saying dont try to dominate and give me advice I am the SH be in your limits and he pushes her  she falls.

Today I had to go out and just watched the last part of the show and some recording was not properly done if I get the episode on the net I will try and complete it otherwise I have requested Amor maybe she will post a detailed one.

Edited by PutijaChalhov - 8 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Donjas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Thank you for the writeup.