1st June,15-Written Update-Qubool Hai

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Part 1

Shaad suggests that they sms to each other if they want the nikah again or not. Sanam-2 is walking when Ahil turns her around and asks her what she is doing. Ahil asks why she declared Shaad-Sanams nikah. Sanam-2 says thought u dun understand me, but now u have. When hubby-wife love each other, they understand each other. Ahil fumes. Sanam-2 says deliberately did it coz Sanam belongs to someone else. Ahil says no, Sanam is mine and only mine.U understand this. Ahil says Sanams mental state is too bad so i cant tell her. Sanam-2 says i know, Sanam told me herself.. Jannat. Ahil says she is my Sanam. Sanam-2 says She is Jannat and i am ur Sanam. Sanam-2 threatens Ahil saying she will destroy him if he tries to tell Shaad-Sanam anything. Shaad-Sanam are smsing each other. They steal glances at each other. Ahil tells Sanam-2 to do what she wants, she will tell Sanam everything. Sanam-2 says i will tell them myself. She drags Ahil to Shaad. Shaad sends his sms to Sanam. Ahil recollects Sanam cant take stress. Sanam-2 asks Ahil to share what he wanted to. Sanam asks whats the matter. Sanam-2 says why so quiet. Sanam-2 offers to tell the truth. Ahil hesitates. Shaad asks the matter. Sanam-2 says Ahil wanna say something special to Jannat. Sanam asks what. Ahil stops Sanam-2 from answering. Sanam-2 says Ahil wants to gift u the bridal attire himself. Sanam-Ahil are shocked. Ahil says yes. Sanam-2 says will get the attire tomorrow. Shaad agrees. Sanam too. Shashi Kapoor tells them that photo session is going on. All join for photo session. Sanam excuses herself. 

Gazala-Latif wonder whats going on as they watch Sanam enter the room. They decide to lock her up but Ahil enters the room before they notice. They still lock the room. Sanam reads Shaads message which reads that She is HIS Life. He wants to marry her again. Sanam is in tears. 

Part 2

Sanam is in tears. Self thought, dun wanna remarry Shaad again. Why am i thinking all this. Shaad is my hubby, then why dun i wanna marry him. Ahil watches Sanam from a corner. Ahil self thought, when all are happy, someone is sad that proves the state of their heart. Sanam doesnt look happy. Guess my love will win in this confusion. Ahil calls out to Sanam saying all are getting photo session done, u here. Sanam says leave me alone. Ahil says i can but i cant leave u alone. He asks her to give him company for a while. Sanam feels awkward. Ahil sits on the same sofa as Sanam. Ahil says all big issues are resolved by sitting. Sanam asks what u mean. Ahil says the confusion in ur heart and is not on ur lips. Tell me. Sanam says nothing to say. Ahil says say anything, i can listen to u for a lifetime. When a person shares their problem, it is resolved. Sanam says nothing to tell u. U talked of my remarriage and left. Ahil smirks. Sanam says not looking for u. Ahil says so there is an issue. Ahil says sharing problems is not bad. 

Gazala- Latif are rejoicing. Sanam-2 congratulates them for troubling Sanam. She asks about Ahil. Latif says nope. Sanam-2 asks go look for him. Ahil tells Sanam to share the matter. Sanam says thanks but no thanks. She gets up to leave but finds the door locked. Ahil says dont worry.  Sanam says this is not right. What will Shaad think, i am stuck with u in this room. 

Part 3

Ahil tells Sanam that what matters is what she is thinking. He says when two people are to be married, their hearts should want to be together. Love is tied by heart. Do u love Shaad. Sanam asks what question is this. Gazala-Latif tells Sanam-2 cant find Ahil. Sanam-2 says is he locked up with Sanam. Ahil says when u feel something, u must express. Sanam says Shaad is my hubby. For a wife, no one is more important than their hubby. Shaad wants to protect me. He is a friend of mine. Ahil asks do u love him. Sanam says yes. Sanam says something is missing. The kind of love that floors us, elevates us, makes us happy. Sanam-Ahil stare at each other.

Precap --- Sanam tells Ahil u asked me so i told yes to Shaad to remarry him. Ahil is shocked. Shashi Kaoor notices Tanveers pic in a photo and wonders who the woman is.

Edited by Armu4eva - 8 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zoya2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Thanks for the Written Update