Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
did you notice Nisha made II say that she wasn't a wimp.. its a subtle way of indicating to all of us us that we shouldn't  be either. 

she wanted to jolt us out of our cute, aawww, sigh, sexy, caring, khana peena,  thoda kushi thoda gham, induced state and shake things a bit and she has done that... ha ha ha.. clever she is!!! 
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: putti77

Guys let us be each others strength in this crisis period.

Thank god Vikas is not there now, he would have put salt on our open wounds.

sho uska naam math le yaar!!!i was also thinking the same...he would have started saying all those logical things which my mind is clearly shooing away!let him sleep peacefully and let us keep our remaining peace of mind!!(sorry vikas...i dont know what i m saying...hope its not hurtful)

nisha...kuch tho bolo,pls...
samsi74 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It seems like  II accusing R&B   half assed attempts at Ex. Was the deciding factor 😭
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NSB7

OK I'm out of here before I go all "tan" cosof extensive hair pulling...!!
I don't want heart attacks or fluctuated bp levels...actually I already am facing all of them
Nisha I can imagine a soap background music playing for you today when u walk into anyroom (just for fun)...the dynamite u threw at us 🤣
Ooohhh I'm loving how u had us all awake from deep sleep and pacing around rooms
A brilliant twist at it...u have me giving u a standing ovation
👏

Goodnight ppl...ah no wait...try to sleep through the Apocalypse like night
May god bless u with as much peace as u can manage
Don't bite your nails too much... we may need them tomorrow too
Cya

Bye Nammu and everyone I will try to sleep.

Oh god please give us strength.

shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: dristi64

Nisha!! You Rakshashi!! 😆  How am I supposed to go back to studying now???🥱

I am not able to sleep, my daughter slept of within 5mins 

I am holding on to one saying which I like...this was a moral science story in my 4th or 5th std.

" Every Cloud has a Silver Lining"

I do this everytime I am facing some problem, I hold onto something, that brings back some optimism, so hoping Nisha has something up her sleeve. now i really want the company to go public...but I feel bad for Ranjan...all those other companies built by fahthers, taken over by their sons...keeping it in the family...but is dude cutting his ties to the company?

So many thoughts whirling in my head...
arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
After Raman's narration of that day...the downfall of bhallas ...when savvy died..after that update, this one has got to be the most heartbreaking.

No nisha

You can't do this to us. :'(
anoos123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Though I'm a silent reader, I couldn't control myself from commenting. What have u done to us Nisha?? U left a cliffhanger?? Now I can't even sleep. When will be the next update Nisha?? This is too much for me to handle. I'm so emotionally into this story. Only hope is the clue u left in the title. 😭
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Ok, I am going to stop commenting until the next update, and after reading the comments, I am more muddled, sometimes i go with anu...sometimes with nivi, sometimes with someone else... I am feeling bad for everyone...a fictional story is causing me sleepless night. 
So I am logging out, will come back in the morning, hope nisha doesn't break my heart...
sarsyed thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Here I was excited to see another update at this time nd I got a mini heart attack after reading it...
Yeh kya kardiya dude ne beraham ,pathar dil insaan😭
But to whom did he sell abhi main puri raat yahi sochungi
nisha RB ne akhir aisa kiya kyon..not that I am surprise but was hoping against hope 

And what about manny'manny's shares he had the POA right 

u r evil nisha abhi hum sabko shock de diya aur maze Le rahi ho tum bhi RB ki tarah ho🥺

Nishaaa lady read all the comments see the impact ur story has on us...mind blowing u are👏

Every SOSY reader is more disappointed and hurt than II/Ranjan/Sam can be after RB'S decision 

Edited by sarsyed - 8 years ago
KP_DT_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sorry Nisha, I did not expect this... Whatever it is,I seriously wished R&B had his shares with him . Still now, he didn't find any proof against his dad to prove him guilty, but punishing his dad cruelly by not talking to him,ignoring him etc,even that is fine,but Ranjan requested his kids to retain the shares since AGM is Ranjan's dream child for which he is working hard at the age of 68 as well.Seriously feeling bad for Ranjan... Please,request you to not give AGM to chachu, the crooked man to rule the business,definitely he will spoil Ranjan's name and fame. Instead of facing the hatredness from kids n facing daily torture troubles, I wish if Ranjan would have hanged or punished in jail forever n died once for all.

Even then we trust you that you would be having a very goid reason for why R&B did this. Please explain us his point of view...Waiting for it eagerly.Edited by tintu - 8 years ago