SS 25 - Page 66

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by EnVee

Nam, Noufi: Thanks.

Bent down to do something and when I got back up, the back sprained. Thanks. Don't remind me though LOL

Get well soon...a good time to lie back and listen to a lot of good music Smile
You guys have sent rain ti NJ also. It's pouring cats and dogs here now. I just bought my kiddo for a class and driving was awful even with wiper going full swing.
Originally posted by VeeIyer

Sorry Everyone !!
Been MIA for the past few days, what with work and daily life drawing me in all directionsConfused

one of my trustees resigned suddenly, needed pacifying...as though SOSY AGM tension was not enough...
NRI niece in town for wedding shopping
friend needing my shoulder and kerchief to drown sorrows
my hand continuing to harass me

now the only hope is that Nisha cheers me up with a redeeming AGM where everyone is happy...the Ranjan camp, the R&B camp...II of course will continue to be drawn to all sides...just like Iam right now !!!!

i dont think this AGM drama will be a smooth journey though we want it like that vani...paavam you...real n fiction life is raising your tension level...
Bangalore traffic and airtel networkAngry
Witnessed hale stone rain near office.

Nammu what is the raaz of changing UN?

Originally posted by EnVee

Nam, Noufi: Thanks.

Bent down to do something and when I got back up, the back sprained. Thanks. Don't remind me though LOL

Get well soon...a good time to lie back and listen to a lot of good music Smile

Feel better Envee! Back pain is most annoying. Take rest!
Originally posted by NSB7

@bold - u still remember her bday??? EmbarrassedWink Whoot whoot

see that yaar it comes exactly after a week.
same thing happened then.
they complained on my birthday.
we did on hers.
girls vs boys fight.

then I was mostly in boys residential
and it was last coed.

then in college no girls in mechanical.
Originally posted by ishruhi

Sorry Everyone !!
Been MIA for the past few days, what with work and daily life drawing me in all directionsConfused

one of my trustees resigned suddenly, needed pacifying...as though SOSY AGM tension was not enough...
NRI niece in town for wedding shopping
friend needing my shoulder and kerchief to drown sorrows
my hand continuing to harass me

now the only hope is that Nisha cheers me up with a redeeming AGM where everyone is happy...the Ranjan camp, the R&B camp...II of course will continue to be drawn to all sides...just like Iam right now !!!!

i dont think this AGM drama will be a smooth journey though we want it like that vani...paavam you...real n fiction life is raising your tension level...

not smooth by any stretch of imagination Confused
I just dont want to speculate any more as we have exhausted all possibilities and Nisha will still surprise us with a thunderbolt which none of us thought of Big smile   waiting with bated breath !!!!!
And the milk is boiling on the stove almost about to overflow and I'm running towards the kitchen...outcome is binary - that's all I can say about the update 
Gripping and I will e waiting for the next one on Tue endge of the chair!!!!!