jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Nisha u r online then please give us a reason to cheer up please 
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This is the last one.

People with weak hearts please visit page no 74 on your own risk.Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
WOW !!!
Nish u just threw a curve ball !!!! 😆 😆 😆

I thought that the guy will hold the shares atleast for sam and tan...but this was a dhamaka...

I guess he selling the shares at some point is inevitable...so no complaints...

But I really feel pity for the guy...

Sam, Tan, Manny and II --- all are going to show a cold shoulder towards him...he probably is going to escape to paris...and II is going to have a large question looming ---- will he come back ????

in another scenario, why do I feel that Ranjan is smart and wil try to keep his son close to him by hook or crook...he is probably going to give everything to II...to keep his son atleast in MM and involve him in excel in a secondary fashion through II...But the point is will II accept it ???? If she did, then the guy will shred her self-esteem to pieces...becos with all the riches , he will be self-made...and she will then become the "entitled" which she accused him off earlier...and frankly I would not like it if she accepted becos then somehow I will start seeing her as the soap bahu which I dont want...

Anyways, I know that the result will be totally different of what I am thinking...

But "I LOVE YOU NISH" ❤️ ❤️ for whatever u write...Hatts off...and thank you sooo much for letting him sell the shares...I donno y but I am able to relate to the guy...
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: putti77

This is the last one.

People with weak hearts please visit page no 74 on your own risk.

thanks yaar!!!i forgot to hit the like button in this one!first time after i started this habit!
ishruhi thumbnail
what to do?so jaaun??ya wait for the next as she seems online?i so want to sleep with my normal heart...it needs an another update?but what is the guarantee that the next will be a happy one?hmm
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ishruhi

what to do?so jaaun??ya wait for the next as she seems online?i so want to sleep with my normal heart...it needs an another update?but what is the guarantee that the next will be a happy one?hmm

so jao next update 6am ist
ishruhi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

so jao next update 6am ist

ok then.gud nite...
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Hsp.canada

If Savvy was around, do u think kids wouldnt have cared for the business? I can understand not wanting to be a part, it can still be done in very methodical manner, making it a public ltd company or hiring consultants to manage the show...If and if RnB sold without giving back up to Ranjan then thats a shelfish act..For crying out loud, he is a investor in his other life. He knows how to advise a companies.

Sure, if savvy was around and there was no scandal, R&B would still listen to Ranjan though he wouldn't want to work in excel...He would have kept the shares, advised his dad on matters, helped him through agm and everything...agreed...

But today he is the kid who was betrayed by his father...who lost his mother due to his father...Is he taking a revenge ???? In a way it seems like that...But from his point of view  - he doesnt want to do anything with Ranjan...he is literally cutting all ties...and this is a start...

and where is selfishness here ??? Is cutting ties with the person who hurt you a selfish act ??
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: swathi1990

WOW !!!

Nish u just threw a curve ball !!!! 😆 😆 😆

I thought that the guy will hold the shares atleast for sam and tan...but this was a dhamaka...

I guess he selling the shares at some point is inevitable...so no complaints...

But I really feel pity for the guy...

Sam, Tan, Manny and II --- all are going to show a cold shoulder towards him...he probably is going to escape to paris...and II is going to have a large question looming ---- will he come back ????

in another scenario, why do I feel that Ranjan is smart and wil try to keep his son close to him by hook or crook...he is probably going to give everything to II...to keep his son atleast in MM and involve him in excel in a secondary fashion through II...But the point is will II accept it ???? If she did, then the guy will shred her self-esteem to pieces...becos with all the riches , he will be self-made...and she will then become the "entitled" which she accused him off earlier...and frankly I would not like it if she accepted becos then somehow I will start seeing her as the soap bahu which I dont want...

Anyways, I know that the result will be totally different of what I am thinking...

But "I LOVE YOU NISH" ❤️ ❤️ for whatever u write...Hatts off...and thank you sooo much for letting him sell the shares...I donno y but I am able to relate to the guy...

I knew u would be one happy soul :-) cause u were saying the same from the begining glad some of you are happy ..koi toh khush hua  next Ranjan guilty toh you will be even more happy ...

nallathu kku kalam kadayathu.. one must learn to be selfish and preserve your self interest in this world

here is something i wrote this morning where i mentioned you
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4390203&PID=123294793&#p123294793
Edited by TanjoreGirl - 8 years ago