Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

Nivi when it comes to a 68 year old persons wish unfortunately u have to put our interests behind no or find a solution that will be ok to the old person ..
i know Nisha has something positive cause she invoked shiva and brahma but for the amount Ranjan wanted ,his kids didnt live upto it..

Anu I deeply am hurt for what ranjan had to face
His world must have shattered
But let's give dude the benefit of doubt...
Let's not get heart broken and wait for things to playout
jaschick thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

I couldnt control myselfπŸ˜›

Oh. Cliffhanger till when πŸ˜­
nividances thumbnail
I want to stay and discuss some more, but I have to go now. πŸ˜­ Will be waiting anxiously for the next update.
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I really like all of your divergent views.πŸ‘
Nivi made me think that yes, we all r trying to live our own lives as best as we can. Before we can help another, we gotta fix ourselves. N that's the case with R&B and the hold his past has on him.

But then Anu's comment reminded me that Ranjan is a 68 years old man. And he's been facing karma, one can say, in the last 4.5 years in the face of his only son's hatred and then, indifference. Maybe we can cut him some slack here even if he's guilty.  And should actually do a lot more if he's innocent.
dristi64 thumbnail

Putti πŸ€—πŸ€—
Ek ke saath ek freeπŸ˜†
Hsp.canada thumbnail

Originally posted by: nividances

Anu, you can't just call the Bhalla kids selfish solely because they refused to show interest in the family business. Most kids don't choose the same career path as their parents. You also can't automatically consider a kid to be selfish if he/she does something that goes against what was expected of them. If you do, then by those standards was II did in marrying R&B was the most unexpected and selfish thing in the world. There's more to all this than what we are seeing right now. I know you love Ranjan, but I'm sorry, I don't agree with this selfish tag that you have used for his kids. 

If Savvy was around, do u think kids wouldnt have cared for the business? I can understand not wanting to be a part, it can still be done in very methodical manner, making it a public ltd company or hiring consultants to manage the show...If and if RnB sold without giving back up to Ranjan then thats a shelfish act..For crying out loud, he is a investor in his other life. He knows how to advise a companies.
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nividances

Anu, you can't just call the Bhalla kids selfish solely because they refused to show interest in the family business. Most kids don't choose the same career path as their parents. You also can't automatically consider a kid to be selfish if he/she does something that goes against what was expected of them. If you do, then by those standards was II did in marrying R&B was the most unexpected and selfish thing in the world. There's more to all this than what we are seeing right now. I know you love Ranjan, but I'm sorry, I don't agree with this selfish tag that you have used for his kids. 

Ranjan wasnt asking both R&B and Manny to run it just attend and hold the shares do what Tan is doing with Sams shares
meaning of selfish
(of a person, action, or motive) lacking consideration for others; concerned chiefly with one's own personal profit or pleasure.

Tell me in which way did the Bhalla kids not behave selfish from Ranjan's POV they did what was right for them one went to a trip with a free loader and another sold the shares ..
I am 1000% *infinity % sure that something good is going to come but selling of the shares is Selfish if you look from Ranjans POV thats why Tan is upset too right..

I love  R&B, II and everything about Sosy but was honestly hoping that Ranjan got some respite poor guy from update 1 has been talking about AGM and shares and working crazy..
Edited by TanjoreGirl - 8 years ago
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Guys let us be each others strength in this crisis period.

Thank god Vikas is not there now, he would have put salt on our open wounds.
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OK I'm out of here before I go all "tan" cosof extensive hair pulling...!!
I don't want heart attacks or fluctuated bp levels...actually I already am facing all of them
Nisha I can imagine a soap background music playing for you today when u walk into anyroom (just for fun)...the dynamite u threw at us 🀣
Ooohhh I'm loving how u had us all awake from deep sleep and pacing around rooms
A brilliant twist at it...u have me giving u a standing ovation
πŸ‘

Goodnight ppl...ah no wait...try to sleep through the Apocalypse like night
May god bless u with as much peace as u can manage
Don't bite your nails too much... we may need them tomorrow too
Cya
dristi64 thumbnail

Originally posted by: putti77

Guys let us be each others strength in this crisis period.

Thank god Vikas is not there now, he would have put salt on our open wounds.

🀣

Ayyyo! You go and sleep babe. Acche sapnay ayenge AGM keπŸ˜†
M going, too.
Goodnight/ good day ppl...