Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Hi! lovely people
Lovely analysis Anu and Shilps, where do we go when we are deeply troubled about something, go share it with our mother... Moms are so perceptive and rational

Ranjan's status at Malcha Marg rankles II, she is unable to help out in any way, just a silent spectator... to top it off R&B's treatment of Nandu
It all bothers her...

Vikas, naye phone ki dher saari badhai, which kind did u get? Here u see people carrying an iphone or a Samsung, oligopoly? whats that thing, thats what it is around here

Asma, GREAT to see u and hear about Orangen, KAISE miss nahi karenge, I mean u return home from work and two people are missing, how do we deal with it? We ask if the people at home saw them or not... very simple really...

Shilpa where did u eat? What?

I distinctly recall eating at a MG Rd restaurant rooftop that had 1970s Hindi movie posters all around like Karz and Mr Natwarlal and such, the food used to be great... have u eaten there?

Awww sach me ghar hai yaar. ❤️

Edited by blue5sky - 8 years ago
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Hi! lovely people
Lovely analysis Anu and Shilps, where do we go when we are deeply troubled about something, go share it with our mother... Moms are so perceptive and rational

Ranjan's status at Malcha Marg rankles II, she is unable to help out in any way, just a silent spectator... to top it off R&B's treatment of Nandu
It all bothers her...

Vikas, naye phone ki dher saari badhai, which kind did u get? Here u see people carrying an iphone or a Samsung, oligopoly? whats that thing, thats what it is around here

Asma, GREAT to see u and hear about Orangen, KAISE miss nahi karenge, I mean u return home from work and two people are missing, how do we deal with it? We ask if the people at home saw them or not... very simple really...

Shilpa where did u eat? What?

I distinctly recall eating at a MG Rd restaurant rooftop that had 1970s Hindi movie posters all around like Karz and Mr Natwarlal and such, the food used to be great... have u eaten there?

Hi Nisha...

We rarely go out to restaurants, though our area has so many good restaurants...high end to economical. Hubs usually takes us to the club where we have membership.
Since kids go with us, we order what they want...kababs, neer dosa, fish, mushroom, paneer, fried rice, aloo palak tikkis, icecream, fruit bowl, water melon and mango juice.

And MOM's are the best sounding boards...I also have a friend with whom I share anything.
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Reading the 11th thread:
"Aap baat karenge?" she asked in high spirits, spontaneously handing the phone to R&B, he was now seated, he had no desire to speak with Ranjan.
"I am good" he said
"U dont want to say Hi?" she asked smiling and happy
"Nope" said R&B
And the smile slowly left her face
"Hello" she said into the phone
Ranjan had hung up a while ago...She looked at him and he did too... "U shud talk" ("dont hand the phone to me" tone). She paused the movie and walked to the balcony... she had unknowingly begun to walk on nails..."U never talk to him?" she asked through the French window reflection.
"Nope" he said unfazed

The dude was like this...but now atleast he speaks a few words more...Will he improve with time or will he cut ties and try to move to Paris...

i dont want him to move to Paris, let him re-open an office for Argent like he had before.
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shidin0117

Reading the 11th thread:

"Aap baat karenge?" she asked in high spirits, spontaneously handing the phone to R&B, he was now seated, he had no desire to speak with Ranjan.
"I am good" he said
"U dont want to say Hi?" she asked smiling and happy
"Nope" said R&B
And the smile slowly left her face
"Hello" she said into the phone
Ranjan had hung up a while ago...She looked at him and he did too... "U shud talk" ("dont hand the phone to me" tone). She paused the movie and walked to the balcony... she had unknowingly begun to walk on nails..."U never talk to him?" she asked through the French window reflection.
"Nope" he said unfazed

The dude was like this...but now atleast he speaks a few words more...Will he improve with time or will he cut ties and try to move to Paris...

i dont want him to move to Paris, let him re-open an office for Argent like he had before.

Nice pick and comparison Shilpa.
The dude has to settle down India. It is tough but eventually happens.
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hello everyone
I'm back 😉🤣
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: namratha.shree

Hello everyone

I'm back😉🤣

Welcome Nammu. Trust you didn't had issues with rain.
NSB7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: putti77

Welcome Nammu. Trust you didn't had issues with rain.

While we drove back it was pouring...thunder lighting and rain with hail
Amazing just amazing
Superb weather for a trek and even better to sit dipped in the river 
👏
NSB7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: namratha.shree

While we drove back it was pouring...thunder lighting and rain with hail
Amazing just amazing
Superb weather for a trek and even better to sit dipped in the river 
👏