Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by namratha.shree

It was cloudy no...so wasn't sunny during the trek in the morning
We went 200km away from Bangalore

Hey hey good to know you enjoyed😊
Which place?
Did you find fish😉Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
He had made love to her slowly and gently, pausing at her every moan, worshipping her every inch, her innocence was almost toxic. All she worried about was keeping her prank stash safe from Shravu and him. She was untouched by the politics and crime of his family. Sometimes he wondered why she even married him... she had no idea of the enormity of the mess the Bhallas were.
Her Appa was right in many ways, he was not a "good clean Iyer boy". But she had chosen him... he smiled smugly... yep! She had chosen him... The "playboy recluse" as Sam mentioned... having her Appa use it with Tan in reference to him.
She went from being a somber, thoughtful self reflecting ambitious accountant to a completely innocent, playful, impetuous creature, a wanton creature that demanded his attention.
"No da" she would beg everytime without fail, when he would attempt to leave after love making. "Please da, sleep by me"...she followed him room to room like a puppy dog...She fought like a tigress and gave like a philanthropist

These were his thoughts about II, when they were in Paris...

Nisha, can we have some more of his thoughts, what goes on in his head? Its so rare u write about him and his thought process...we got some of it abt Excelsior, the wasteful resources, where the company is losing...his mom ...that made me cry... but I love reading about what actually makes him tick?
Originally posted by putti77

Hey hey good to know you enjoyed😊
Which place?
Did you find fish😉

Good one Putti🤣
Originally posted by shidin0117

Good one Putti🤣
APT
Where's Ashu, Noufi...Anu, Nivi, Shev...dristi?
Harshita is also missing...

It was cloudy no...so wasn't sunny during the trek in the morning 
We went 200km away from Bangalore 
Trek at chunchi falls 
River dips at sangama near mekedatu

Trek at chunchi falls 
River dips at sangama near mekedatu
Kanakapura...Sathnur?...awesome!
Edited by Seriousreader - 8 years ago

Hey Nammu,

Good to see u back, still in the same address...😉

How was ur trip...?

Hey shidin 
The trip was great

Thanks a lot for the throwback SoSy sessions...great to read your views about the old updates...and its superb walk on the memory lane for us

Putti its a flowing stream 
Less fish 

He had made love to her slowly and gently, pausing at her every moan, worshipping her every inch, her innocence was almost toxic. All she worried about was keeping her prank stash safe from Shravu and him. She was untouched by the politics and crime of his family. Sometimes he wondered why she even married him... she had no idea of the enormity of the mess the Bhallas were.
Her Appa was right in many ways, he was not a "good clean Iyer boy". But she had chosen him... he smiled smugly... yep! She had chosen him... The "playboy recluse" as Sam mentioned... having her Appa use it with Tan in reference to him.
She went from being a somber, thoughtful self reflecting ambitious accountant to a completely innocent, playful, impetuous creature, a wanton creature that demanded his attention.
"No da" she would beg everytime without fail, when he would attempt to leave after love making. "Please da, sleep by me"...she followed him room to room like a puppy dog...She fought like a tigress and gave like a philanthropist

<font color="#0000cc">These were his thoughts about II, when they were in Paris...</font>

<font color="#0000cc">Nisha, can we have some more of his thoughts, what goes on in his head? Its so rare u write about him and his thought process...we got some of it abt Excelsior, the wasteful resources, where the company is losing...his mom ...that made me cry... but I love reading about what actually makes him tick?</font>

The first pyarah.
☺️