Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by blue5sky

Loved all the updates. Just caught up with them all.

And you Nisha GENUINELY touched you reached out because you didn't see me here ❤️

Hello SoSy family missed you guys. Yet to catch up with the comments. Trip was impromptu..

Was away the last couple days visiting Orangen. 😊

hi asma!
how is orangen???pls convey our (sosy family) big Hiii... 😊
Originally posted by ishruhi

hi asma!
how is orangen???pls convey our (sosy family) big Hiii... 😊

She wanted me to say the same to you guys too. She has kept up with the story 😊
Originally posted by putti77

Welcome onboard 😊
Welcome 😊
Originally posted by blue5sky

Congratulations Nisha on 25!

Wish you many many more 😳

👏

Hi Asma, 

Welcome back...🤗
Hi! lovely people
Lovely analysis Anu and Shilps, where do we go when we are deeply troubled about something, go share it with our mother... Moms are so perceptive and rational

Ranjan's status at Malcha Marg rankles II, she is unable to help out in any way, just a silent spectator... to top it off R&B's treatment of Nandu
It all bothers her...

Vikas, naye phone ki dher saari badhai, which kind did u get? Here u see people carrying an iphone or a Samsung, oligopoly? whats that thing, thats what it is around here

Asma, GREAT to see u and hear about Orangen, KAISE miss nahi karenge, I mean u return home from work and two people are missing, how do we deal with it? We ask if the people at home saw them or not... very simple really...

Shilpa where did u eat? What?

I distinctly recall eating at a MG Rd restaurant rooftop that had 1970s Hindi movie posters all around like Karz and Mr Natwarlal and such, the food used to be great... have u eaten there?

Went out last night came back really late...read the update at 2:30 am. OMG...Rb's justice system...I fear what the punishment would be if II is ever on trial. 
Loved the judwa simulation dialogue that Ranjan maaroed...I am telling you guys all this Bachcha talk is intended to lead  somewhere...pressure is building up.. Have A feeling that as soon as II makes up her mind or in even inclined just a wee bit...kuchch dhamaka hoga and it might come back to square one...who knows. 

In the meantime 

AGM
RB birthday
RANJAN And II ka badhta bond
And kabhi, kahin...Sree aur II ka aamna saamna.

Chahiye chahiye chahiye...
Originally posted by Seriousreader

Welcome 😊

Welcome to the best place on IF...the land of symphony. liked ur user id.
Originally posted by shidin0117

Hi Asma,

Welcome back...🤗

Thank you love!
[QUOTE=taramira]Went out last night came back really late...read the update at 2:30 am. OMG...Rb's justice system...I fear what the punishment would be if II is ever on trial. 
Loved the judwa simulation dialogue that Ranjan maaroed...I am telling you guys all this Bachcha talk is intended to lead  somewhere...pressure is building up.. Have A feeling that as soon as II makes up her mind or in even inclined just a wee bit...kuchch dhamaka hoga and it might come back to square one...who knows. 

In the meantime 

AGM
RB birthday
RANJAN And II ka badhta bond
And kabhi, kahin...Sree aur II ka aamna saamna.

Chahiye chahiye chahiye...
[/QUOTE
Sree aur R&B 

and II and M will be nice I think, but dude is not given to much reactions so no use. 
Nisha was it Museum Road roof top? Then it definitely fits the description of the restaurant Angeethi...Used to be my  favourite( till the new wave restaurants offering diverse cuisines and micro breweries sprung up all around the city...traffic became a nighmare...) awesome food :)
MG Road Ebony rooftop ...cant think of any other rooftop:)