Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: jyothi_cool

It's raining like crazy 

Yes it is raining in South Bangalore...last month a great many trees got uprooted and several areas went without power for 2 days...not very windy but the usual normal summer monsoon...reminds me of the Bangalore of say the early millennium...i love this time of bangalore...only i am lucky if i reach before the rains...travelling inter state by road has its own problems i got back to my travel routine mantra a week ago leave early(to work and from work)
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Seriousreader

She wrote yesterday or the day before about getting wet...and the smell of earth while it does...mmm...the best perfume...i swear...๐Ÿ˜Š

When I was kid used to eat soil๐Ÿ˜‰. I was a left hander, my grandma used to think gals using left hand is not auspicious and they used tie my left hand with clothes so that I use my right hand๐Ÿ˜‰. Somehow I write and eat in right hand. But washing clothes, dishes etc... do in left hand ๐Ÿ˜Š. Feel more energy in left hand.
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jyothi_cool

It's raining like crazy 

Hearing a lot of thunder...it rained though not heavily but has stopped for now. hope there is no power outage

Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: putti77

When I was kid used to eat soil๐Ÿ˜‰. I was a left hander, my grandma used to think gals using left hand is not auspicious and they used tie my left hand with clothes so that I use my right hand๐Ÿ˜‰. Somehow I write and eat in right hand. But washing clothes, dishes etc... do in left hand ๐Ÿ˜Š. Feel more energy in left hand.

My husband is a south paw
shidin0117 thumbnail

Originally posted by: srividyamouli

Yes it is raining in South Bangalore...last month a great many trees got uprooted and several areas went without power for 2 days...not very windy but the usual normal summer monsoon...reminds me of the Bangalore of say the early millennium...i love this time of bangalore...only i am lucky if i reach before the rains...travelling inter state by road has its own problems i got back to my travel routine mantra a week ago leave early(to work and from work)

Which area do u stay Vidya? Last month around 40tress were down and yeah no power for around 36hrs.๐Ÿ˜ญ

Putti...there is no wind here but only thunder from afternoon
shidin0117 thumbnail
Hey SR,
How r u now? Hope u r back to normal...๐Ÿ˜Š
SparkleV thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
http://www.scoopwhoop.com/inothernews/one-line-stories/
15 Amazing One Line Stories That Will Linger On Your Mind Long After You've Read Them
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shidin0117

Which area do u stay Vidya? Last month around 40tress were down and yeah no power for around 36hrs.๐Ÿ˜ญ

Putti...there is no wind here but only thunder from afternoon

Hmm. It stopped here also now.
We have many trees inside our apartment. Luckily they are not very old to fall down. I get very good air to 2 bedrooms and hall. But trouble from monkeys๐Ÿ˜”
shidin0117 thumbnail
Amazing updates Nisha...
From 3 brilliant minds sitting down and discussing business it soon went downhill...and that too because of children bickering. For me this incident was so real...it happens in our home (more in mom's home)  too...usually argument starts due to children and then it goes to grandparents or uncles, aunts and then end up being personal.

Feeling bad for Ranjan, II and Amma...but I also know that other party will also be feeling bad...Amma might say Appa is stubborn, does what he wants, but the thing is they will/might be feeling bad but cant say it aloud or think that was the right decision. They get set in their ways and Amma could have argued/fought but she lets it be...not wanting to argue or to avoid clashes, infront of kids etc...

Loved Amma and II conversation...sounded just like me and my mom having a talk...We all look back and regret something...but life goes on and we have to deal with the cards that are dealt to us. We have to be strong and face life. (Easier said than done)

Dude u r going to be strict as well as a pampering father. Hope they have twins as they are already having a trial run.๐Ÿ˜‰

Ranjan...I really feel so bad for him...hope he finds or gets a resolution soon.

This AGM is increasing my heartbeats...
II as usual wants everyone around her to be happy, ...but she has to find the strength to deal with the dysfunctional family she married into...a huge change from DII a middle class Iyer loving family...with the problems she was used to.

Goind to miss the next update...might go out to dinner ...though i am convincing my hubs not to go๐Ÿ˜‰

shidin0117 thumbnail

Originally posted by: putti77

Hmm. It stopped here also now.
We have many trees inside our apartment. Luckily they are not very old to fall down. I get very good air to 2 bedrooms and hall. But trouble from monkeys๐Ÿ˜”

My first apartment stay was in Hyderabad...there problems were due to pigeons and monkeys rarely. The birds built nests under washing machine, in bathroom windows, laid eggs, they hatched...though it was nice to see them upclose, it was terrible having to clean up their droppings and twigs falling from their nests. But it was nice to wake up to their cooing...