Users

Frequent Posters

shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Seriousreader

Almost there..thanks๐Ÿ˜Š
Planning to return to work tomorrow after a two-week break

Good, take care of yourself...hope u r back to 100percent soon.
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: shidin0117

My first apartment stay was in Hyderabad...there problems were due to pigeons and monkeys rarely. The birds built nests under washing machine, in bathroom windows, laid eggs, they hatched...though it was nice to see them upclose, it was terrible having to clean up their droppings and twigs falling from their nests. But it was nice to wake up to their cooing...

Shidin ...i work in tamilnadu...chose to live close to Highway...live in BTM...I sometimes cover 41 kms in 20 minutes but take an hour to do the distance from silk board to home...I enjoy my long drive( i get driven to work)...a daily user of toll gates awaiting the RFID that i hope will be a boon...i have been doing the commute for decades:).I despair if i have to travel within bangalore though i have spent all my married life here. i can bemoan how the city has transformed
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: srividyamouli

Shidin ...i work in tamilnadu...chose to live close to Highway...live in BTM...I sometimes cover 41 kms in 20 minutes but take an hour to do the distance from silk board to home...I enjoy my long drive( i get driven to work)...a daily user of toll gates awaiting the RFID that i hope will be a boon...i have been doing the commute for decades:).I despair if i have to travel within bangalore though i have spent all my married life here. i can bemoan how the city has transformed

I travel each side 33 kms to office within the city(outer ring road) in office shuttle, the morning journey is good but evening it is hell.
shidin0117 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: srividyamouli

OK, I too stay close by...

the RFID is working I think...since 2 weeks, my hubs too travels the same way

and the term Bursting at the seams fits Bangalore to a T. The Village is no longer a village with the houses with brown shingles, wooden beams. Its all concrete and filled with all these North east people. I really dont understand how u people travel daily in the traffic, I get so irritated even when my hubs is driving and we r stuck in a jam. But the highway is better than intercity. But I hate those trucks. Wish it was the way it was 10-15yrs back.
shidin0117 thumbnail
Ok, me going out to dinner, be back in 2hrs...hope Nisha sleeps well and posts a bit late...๐Ÿ˜‰
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shidin0117

Ok, me going out to dinner, be back in 2hrs...hope Nisha sleeps well and posts a bit late...๐Ÿ˜‰

Enjoy๐Ÿ˜Š Even I wanted go but chapathis, curry and rice is left. So need to finish.
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Enjoy dinner...downpour again drive safe...:) Thunder and rain...evening was light now rather heavy. Typical Bangalore weather
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Words of Wisdom๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

I feel II echos all my thoughts, all my fears, all my opinions about Ranjan..so the heroine of Sosy is my voice in Sosy,this update i felt i was reading my opinions articulated sooo well
Thanks Nisha ๐Ÿ‘โค๏ธ

I thought he was 64 he is 68+ ayooo pavam...thats not young for sure ..he needs to rest,relax,enjoy and loved may be thats why god blessed him with II and not some horrible rich girl who would not have cared one bit for him, let alone shed a tear..

i can already see a change in R&B and i love all the 3 MM folks they are good hearted people..
totally loved it..

more than anyone i want II to celebrate Ranjans bday with an navagraha shanthi +  ganapati  homam, total iyer celebration in MM will be sooo cool and the look on Sams inlaws better and appa should be in control cause no iyer will let a pooja be done badly ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Poor Nandu i feel just like Iyers went crazy with the stolen thing , R&B i figured will go crazy with Nandu even slightly hinting at Shravu would be punished like he murdered someone .. pavam the boys getting squished in this war of principals but thats what makes R&B and II so perfect..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

chalo be back later after lunch and all..

SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hope everything good.
Brought new mobile.
First thing doing is opening sosy.
Crazy for sosy