Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hsp.canada thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

Bright Minds

OMGGG loooved it.
I โค๏ธMM folks sooo perfect so smart so adorable, the pooris, the jalebi's loved every sentence

I have to make dinner now will be back.. to gush later

Ditto to all.

I want to have jalebi now with II and Ranjan. 

I like the way Ranjan is trying to tap into II's brain.๐Ÿ˜Š Hence proved again that he is shrewd business man๐Ÿ‘
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I loved the  way II's comfort level in MM is slowly increasing with passing time. Her camaraderie with Ranjan, her way around the house and even when she asks the help something. No discomfort at Lookign at excelsiors financials...and I could say the same for RB and ranjans relationship, Nisha its so endearing the way you are re-exploring their relationship...both need other, but will never openly say anything. The will continue to care for each other in a subtle manner...absolutely wonderful. 
I think they  don't realize how II's untainted presence...so far removed from the scandal and robber gang and the politics of the family is slowly and steadily bringing them closer to each other. 
I would like to reiterate once gain here that at this point talking about he details of the scandal have become quite redundant and unnecessary. The kya, kyun etc is really not needed...jo hona tha hua, discovery at this point will not change the dynamics drastically, if anything it will wreck this slow progression towards normalcy.  Too much hate too much suspicion too much hurt has already been felt.

I think we should leave it to Nisha to decide whether she wants to go in for a full disclosure. Perhaps I. Ranjans thoughts...let's see. For now I am quite happy with what I am reading and feeling. 
KM03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: taramira

I loved the  way II's comfort level in MM is slowly increasing with passing time. Her camaraderie with Ranjan, her way around the house and even when she asks the help something. No discomfort at Lookign at excelsiors financials...and I could say the same for RB and ranjans relationship, Nisha its so endearing the way you are re-exploring their relationship...both need other, but will never openly say anything. The will continue to care for each other in a subtle manner...absolutely wonderful. 

I think they  don't realize how II's untainted presence...so far removed from the scandal and robber gang and the politics of the family is slowly and steadily bringing them closer to each other. 
I would like to reiterate once gain here that at this point talking about he details of the scandal have become quite redundant and unnecessary. The kya, kyun etc is really not needed...jo hona tha hua, discovery at this point will not change the dynamics drastically, if anything it will wreck this slow progression towards normalcy.  Too much hate too much suspicion too much hurt has already been felt.

I think we should leave it to Nisha to decide whether she wants to go in for a full disclosure. Perhaps I. Ranjans thoughts...let's see. For now I am quite happy with what I am reading and feeling. 

Well said๐Ÿ‘. How perfectly you all express each and everything and encourage Nisha (which she absolutely deserves).  How eagerly I await for the updates with same way I await to read all your comments you all are so good I cannot write like this. I want to say so much to Nisha how I love the SoSy tale and just end up saying thank you.
Edited by kavitha03 - 8 years ago
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavitha03

Well said๐Ÿ‘. How perfectly you all express each and everything and encourage Nisha (which she absolutely deserves).  How eagerly I await for the updates with same way I await to read all your comments you all are so good I cannot write like this. I want to say so much to Nisha how I love the SoSy tale and finally erase everything and just say thank you.

No kavitha, all of us have it in ourselves to express..some say it in words others express by feeling. It's perfectly ok, as long as we are able to get what we feel across that's enough.. Even though Nisha has a master plan in her head we try to help with the dressing, the trimmings and the cherries, just so that we feel connected at all times with the story..  We rave we rant we fight and show solidarity and thus it moves on and on and on...hopefully for  a long time to come. 
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SAKIV-RAM

I have a last wish then.?

then girls are not allowed inside

Ranjan should be forgived then by dude
Edited by SAKIV-RAM - 8 years ago
SAKIVIAM thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibhutii

Wish IF to be an App.
And whenever Nisha will update we'll have notification pop up ๐Ÿ˜›

So convenient...

The only drawback would be we'll not Rant then... Waiting with many is not boring ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I didnt knew what dude asked for... Then i have to google it ... i was in Sadma'" whole day

possible.
if we go form one.

If we use facebook instead IF it would send alerts to mobiles.

but bad thing is don't know how many are active FB users.
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Anu

U have to read the last 10 pages of SS23 and the ones on this one, Swathi and Vikas are a team now, in choosing to  opt for Ranjan's guilt.

They are willing to let things "be"
Their opinion of him wont change they say, whatever happens now, whatever middle ground is achieved between R&B and Ranjan is a good compromise according to them

Not everything has to have a  grand revelation and conclusion, according to them

SHRU:
FABULOUS ANALYSIS
SIMBLY LOUD IT

SAKIVIAM thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Anu

U have to read the last 10 pages of SS23 and the ones on this one, Swathi and Vikas are a team now, in choosing to  opt for Ranjan's guilt.

Their opinion of him wont change they say, whatever happens now, whatever middle ground is achieved between R&B and Ranjan is a good compromise according to them

Not everything has to have a  grand revelation and conclusion, according to them

SHRU:
FABULOUS ANALYSIS
SIMBLY LOUD IT

we are not saying he is bad yaar.

but in the end men are men.
their are few week spots where any one can give in.
Ranjan should trust in himself first that is what not happening.

RnB is the best guy.He will definitly not insult him on his face and neither will speak behind him.

What ever is there between them he won't let anything get affected by it.

SAKIVIAM thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Anu

SHRU:
FABULOUS ANALYSIS
SIMBLY LOUD IT

ANU means Tanajore Girl right

dee this is cheating how can you do like this.I won't stand another fight.
already some one threatened to kill me.
and you are sending them a big big backup.
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAKIV-RAM

possible.
if we go form one.

If we use facebook instead IF it would send alerts to mobiles.

but bad thing is don't know how many are active FB users.

nooo pls...

i dont have fb account! ๐Ÿ˜ญ
and i dont want...