Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Nichuss

kicha gud take... Wil cmnt tomrw

Sure Nichu๐Ÿ˜ƒ
yakutamt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
... So what if numbers go elsewhere, YHM is and will always hold a special place in each and every viewers heart..
Kri these last lines of urs says it all...yhm will always remain special coz of the splendid performances by each and every stars of this show who made this fictional show come alive and made us feel for them like no other show

-kri- thumbnail

Originally posted by: akdhalover

For the very first time I saw a scenario at my home where my mum was in dinning room by 7:25 and was waiting for yhm and trust me from 7:30-8.00 I had pin drop silence at my place 

I was totally into it firstly I couldn't recover from yesterday hangover of a brilliant performance By DT 
She and gautam totally brought the realism in the scene 
Yesterday was the mother son duo day and today was daughter father duo day 
All I can say by watching past two episodes that yhm has certainly raised the standard of indian television by showing this masterpiece 
If these topics were shown in some other show we would have been seeing the earthquake and fire sequence for 2-3 weeks 
So first applause to CVS for keeping this brisk and to the point 
Hats off to the team for creating this whole scenario all the persons behind the camera
Now coming to actors and characters 
The chota packet bada dhamaka ruhanika dhawan what are you?? Are you for real? At this age she is emoting par excellence she is the soul of yhm she deservers all the awards 
I specially love the two bits when she rushed for ishima and her scream this child is blessed truly 
Her first isshhiiimaaa and then ishimaaa stressing more on Maa idk it gave me shivers down the spine
Background score was amazing then 
And second when she sees the hand and runs 
Wow woww wow such a small thing but so touching 
Coming to Raman Kumar bhalla 
There wasn't even a second when I couldn't feel him 
He conquered my mind and heart today 
Such a captivating performance by karan Patel I knew before he is going to be amazing but this was beyond what I expected 
His feeling her heartbeat the hug the desperation telling ruhi to call her ishima back 
His searching for his love in every person 
All I could say it just seemed REAL 
Not for a second I felt m watching a daily soap 
Last but not the least the hug the ishru hug
Anita hassnandini after a long I loved shagun so aptly performed by her 
Romi and appa had liitle to express but they were bang on with that 
Ishita totally complimented ruman with her silence 
Lastly kp DT rd all awards are yours after these two episodes 
This is why YHM compels me to love it more and more
Wonderful post kri

Brilliant take Rhea...

Yes, the pace has been satisfactory... It was to the point... All those areas got focus which should have rightfully got focus. Right from the curfew track, pace of drama has always been a boon to our soap. 

And all the actors...I don't think i can quote it in a better way... Waiting for tomorrow's epi...
-kri- thumbnail

Originally posted by: yakutamt

... So what if numbers go elsewhere, YHM is and will always hold a special place in each and every viewers heart..

Kri these last lines of urs says it all...yhm will always remain special coz of the splendid performances by each and every stars of this show who made this fictional show come alive and made us feel for them like no other show

Exactly Yaku...Instead of laughing over nonsensical drama after watching them for 30 minutes, even if a handful number of people love a soap for what it is, it indicates success and YHM is already there.
ananya10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful post.. It was a great episode... Full of pain and love. 
I kind of felt bad for shagun somehow. Yes she is evil but somewhere I felt bad for her . today she lost everything she had due to her selfishness. And no words to describe the acting. Yhm has d best ensemble cast. Word. Just wish the CVS could utilize this talent better.
-kri- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananya10

Wonderful post.. It was a great episode... Full of pain and love. 

I kind of felt bad for shagun somehow. Yes she is evil but somewhere I felt bad for her . today she lost everything she had due to her selfishness. And no words to describe the acting. Yhm has d best ensemble cast. Word. Just wish the CVS could utilize this talent better.

Thanks a lot for liking the post...Yes, today, Shagun made me feel bad for her but she abandoned her kids too...๐Ÿ˜† Don't think we can forget that...
ananya10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -kri-

Thanks a lot for liking the post...Yes, today, Shagun made me feel bad for her but she abandoned her kids too...๐Ÿ˜† Don't think we can forget that...

Of course.. We cannot deny that.. And somewhere she got what she deserved. Anyways a positive shagun is more dangerous to yhm than a negative shagun.๐Ÿ˜† so they better keep her character grey.
-kri- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananya10

Of course.. We cannot deny that.. And somewhere she got what she deserved. Anyways a positive shagun is more dangerous to yhm than a negative shagun.๐Ÿ˜† so they better keep her character grey.

Shagun and positive...next to impossible๐Ÿ˜†  Yes, she lost her son atlast but this is not going to change her. Soon, she'll go back to her original form...Eeeshita ne mujhse sab kuch cheen liya...Main tujhe dekh lungi๐Ÿ˜†
ananya10 thumbnail

Shagun and positive...next to impossible๐Ÿ˜†  Yes, she lost her son atlast but this is not going to change her. Soon, she'll go back to her original form...Eeeshita ne mujhse sab kuch cheen liya...Main tujhe dekh lungi๐Ÿ˜†

Ha... We will have to bear subbu till then.๐Ÿ˜†
Nichuss thumbnail

Much has been said about these breathtaking episodes. I'm not here to bring out anything new that has not been quoted by others. This is just a small attempt to appreciate that YHM which slowly transcended from reel to real life today. In those 20 minutes, felt like i was actually watching one desperate husband, two abandoned kids who were frantically searching for their dear life, their mother, their soul amongst the rubble created by the disaster that struck them few hours ago. 

if i had any complaints on pre months epsd na... tat all got washed away today... nothing can b more realistic than this in tellyworld... as u said the 20mts... only raman ruhi bhallas n iyers n screen was which i saw... other than tat nothing came to mind... even aftr the 20mts... i was on the shock... of the lost n found life of raman n ruhi... seeing ishu and the hug..
that did the magic strday 

YHM made me revisit one real life incident that happened few days ago. Nepal... What a heart wrenching it could be for a family to search their dear ones among a heap of stones. When Iyers and Bhallas were hoping for one miracle, i got reminded of all those who would have expected one to end up with a failure... Apart from this soap, no other soap can do this magic... They transported me from reel to real world for some minutes. 

i already said abt this in Lu... when raman... bhallas... iyers... ruhi was
searching ishu frantically... the real terror of earthquake was running in my mind... how difficult it s for to search our beloved from this collapsed building... on just a minute hope of seeing her or him safe n alive... KP was mindblowing there... the way he was saying No No... she cant be... ishita... in that piles of stones n muds... ๐Ÿ˜ญ

This topic can't end without giving credit to all those who managed to move me with their stellar performances tonight. 

Lemme start with Ruhi... This year, this kid should not walk out of award functions without carrying awards... She makes me wonder if she understands the intensity of emotions that she is portraying on screen. Right from that innocent narration to her whole family till shooing off her biological mother, she killed it. Finally, when Ruhi called out for her Ishima, she told the world the pain that she felt was no where lesser than what her father felt when he was searching for his dear life in that rubble. Fabulous...

is she a kid... ? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ฒkyaa performance thaa... i always admired her dialogue delivery n expressions.. from her last show... which made me her fan. Even in YHm i was like dt rd n kp... is always in competition on who 
is the best expression executor... rd enacts so perfect as we really feel she is mix f dt n kp ๐Ÿ˜›
coming to the episode... the way she shooed shaggy... she stopped shaggy frm coming close to adi.. the way she was angry and questioning her... ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ secondly... the part wen she realises she have to explain inbehalf of her brother... who lost his trust on his mother... and the way she was explaining wht happend.. third... ruhi scream... i felt so touched n real there... fourth... its RuMan... this father n daughter always make us feel the tears... frm the dulha uncle talk.. best papa talk... ๐Ÿ˜ญ and yesterday comforting eachother for their life to b back.. best performance of Rd till date...๐Ÿ‘

Special mention to Shagun is also needed. Yes, it was completely difficult to divert my eyes from Ruhi and Raman but today, Shagun convinced me completely. I appreciate Anita for carving out a niche in such a power packed episode where episode belonged to Ruhaanika and Karan Patel. After a long time, i saw Shagun as a grey character once more. Yes, she abandoned her kids once again when they needed her. Yes, her revenge made her lose out everything to Ishita but i saw a mother in her today. She loves her kids but she loves herself much more than that. Shagun made me realise that... Yes, She's going to come back and create more troubles but today, she made me feel bad for her. Her greed has reduced her to nothing today. Her son, her last key...she lost him today.

yesterday.. i didnt felt angry to this mother.. somewhere she loves her kids.. she loves adi... but she loves herself more... she realised she s now
big loser... she lost everything... whatever was hers ... she lost it to ishita raman bhalla... and she realised it strday on the moment... adi said... u r nt my mom ... she is my mom... haan .. ishita aunty is my mom... ishimaa is my mom... whole earth was fallen from shaggun foot... 
Anita di is a talented actor... and she s my first loved heroine... and yesterday she made it prove again... she s still the best... :) ๐Ÿ˜Š

Last but not the least, the man himself... Raman Kumar Bhalla... I don't know if i could turn out to be successful in describing his performance tonight.  I mean what was that? Last time, i was floored by the drunk act during accident track. But today, this man outdid his own performance with this breathtaking act. I don't know if there could be a better way to show to the world as to what this woman means to him... He was traumatized, shaken, grief struck yet didn't lose hope. He had hopes...in his love. He believed that his Ishita won't abandon him like Shagun and push him into the same darkness again. Asking Ruhi to wake her Ishima up, hugging her, feeling her heartbeart... all these places could rip anyone's heart tonight...

i dont know what to say in this part... my words... praises feel shortage here... he just made us all to go to the terror world f earthquake n after effects... the husband ..who searching for his life... in the piles f mud n stones... the husband who has gone mad,... hearing she is lost for him...
the hope... the love... the faith... the believe ...the trust... f ishita not leave him ...was the point which made him search n search... aftr finding his life... he makes ruhi to wake her up... then that hug... ๐Ÿ˜ญ
 i lost all my control there... i felt all the pain of losing someone there...
this effect was brought by the Expression King Karan Patel... the eyes...
hands... dialogues... body language... everything was so perfect that... was difficult to say this s just reel... 

Kudoss to the great actor with mindblowing performance ... ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

Ishita didn't get any footage tonight but yesterday, she gave a tough competition to all these people whom i mentioned tonight. However, today's epi was powerful to the extent that i forgot yesterday's epi. So, i'm moving on.

even it was for some 5mts she was shown... tat almost dead luk... was so realistic... 

Apart from Mihika's sub standard expressions and Toshi's OTT reactions which offset each other, the whole cast did an amazing job. Hats off to the whole team... So what if numbers go elsewhere, YHM is and will always hold a special place in each and every viewers heart...

i liked abhi... appa... toshiji... romi... reactions...

Can be said one of the best episodes of Yhm history...
with all actors on their perfection