Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: indian_beauty

I was confused too πŸ˜† but then I asked about his IGT experience n what's his fav part about hosting. I also asked how much he enjoys shooting Bharti Ke SapneπŸ˜› and then also about his next project...future project ka puchle zada log puchenge toh shayad dhang ka jawab dede πŸ˜›

then I asked about...also asked...also about...Zarqy, but you didn't asked about the wedding...πŸ€“
Nandita_Siddian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Good morning/evening girls.Have an awesome day ahead. 😊
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Good morning siddians 😳

@shara, no it won't be a video chat πŸ˜” Our luck is not that great. But even getting an offline reply from Sid is a happy feeling 😳
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: libsrocks

Don't even remind me. On one hand we complain about our quality and on other hand we ourselves encourage our T.V show makers to keep on the show. I admit the show has improved it's quality from what it was during these last 2 years. It has become similar to what it was in 2008 but don't viewers see the logic? Don't they get how pathetic base does this story has...majority cast members have disappeared without any proper explanation, the lead, herself, doesn't have a story to tell and on top of that this mother-daughter separation is illogical. How can people like so gloomy and tragic insensible story when there enough gloom around us in real life? Don't people strive to see something happy and good? I love watching entertaining and light shows because it makes me feel happy and i get entertained which is the reason why i watch t.v! I will only see such gloomy show if there is proper logic to it. Besides there is only so much fool this Colors can make me! 😑 🀒

I have exactly the same question! There are so many gloomy things around in real life, so many real life tensions Why do people watch gloomy reel world things again πŸ˜• atleast I prefer to watch light hearted, feel good stories on TV/movies.. Doesn't matter if they are not so close to real life.. I can watch tragic, close to reality stories only if they are intriguing. And the show's story is so repetitive.. I am not sure, even if had Shiv been there, it would have kept me hooked or not.
Sarica thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good afternoon allπŸ˜›
Embedded image permalink
libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: russhmeSS

Good morning siddians 😳

@shara, no it won't be a video chat πŸ˜” Our luck is not that great. But even getting an offline reply from Sid is a happy feeling 😳

Oh...never mind
I think getting answers from this guy is also a good enough for us consideing he barely replies on twitter...thanks to IGT, at least he will be obliged to talk to us πŸ˜†
libsrocks thumbnail

I have exactly the same question! There are so many gloomy things around in real life, so many real life tensions Why do people watch gloomy reel world things again πŸ˜• atleast I prefer to watch light hearted, feel good stories on TV/movies.. Doesn't matter if they are not so close to real life.. I can watch tragic, close to reality stories only if they are intriguing. And the show's story is so repetitive.. I am not sure, even if had Shiv been there, it would have kept me hooked or not.

If Shiv would have been there, things wouldn't have been so gloomy and dull! That man knew how to brighten viewers' day just by appearing on the screen and he would not have let present situation ever take place in his presence ! His princess would not have lived the life of a pauper πŸ˜‘
Edited by libsrocks - 8 years ago
libsrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarica

Good afternoon allπŸ˜›

Embedded image permalink

love this pic...girls for kill to stand beside a man like him !
btw what's with red end sleeves?! Never saw anything like that ever in a suit πŸ˜•
onlinebuddy75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Good morning siddians 😳

Video chat with Sidharth ...

I will faint , let it be a simple chat...at least i will be able to ask him certain questions...😳
onlinebuddy75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: libsrocks

If Shiv would have been there, things wouldn't have been so gloomy and dull! That man knew how to brighten viewers' day just by appearing on the screen and he would not have let present situation ever take place in his presence ! His princess would not have lived the life of a pauper πŸ˜‘

@bold       Bang on !!!

But i am happy he is not part of that show it just has tears and even its articles send out -ve vibes nothing good about it...🀒