Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nandita_Siddian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
waise Naag nagin...Kids Berbequing shows dikha dikhke colors is also flying high...πŸ˜†...jay ho indian telly audiences ki...πŸ˜›
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Nandu πŸ˜ƒ So IGT is leading show of colors, really? 😲
No wonder the are leaving no stone behind in making it more entertaining ⭐️
Sid πŸ‘
goofyCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandita_Siddian

waise Naag nagin...Kids Berbequing shows dikha dikhke colors is also flying high...πŸ˜†...jay ho indian telly audiences ki...πŸ˜›

Really πŸ₯± 7 shows of colors are above 2.5 which even no. 1 channel can't achieve 😲 and most of them are really illogical.. Anyways good for colors πŸ˜†
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Why is a certain show getting 2.4 πŸ˜² what is wrong with people? Kuch bhi dekhte hai πŸ€’
Mina.14.5 thumbnail

Congo for new SS ATπŸ‘
Nandita_Siddian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: indian_beauty

Why is a certain show getting 2.4 πŸ˜² what is wrong with people? Kuch bhi dekhte hai πŸ€’

kid's burbeque  is always most favorite dish for indian  telly audience????πŸ˜‰..anyway forget that show as just focus on IGT only...😊
Edited by Nandita_Siddian - 8 years ago
goofyCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandita_Siddian

kid's burbeque is always most favorite dish for indian telly audience????πŸ˜‰..anyway forget that show as just focus on IGT only...😊

Certain show was in top 5 last week πŸ˜†
Anyways you are right, leave it and focus on IGT ⭐️
libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: russhmeSS

Chance to ask questions to Sid πŸ˜³

.@SkypeIndia gives you a chance to ask questions to @sidharth_shukla! Add IGTonColors on #Skype & send questions now!

Skype?! Which means face to face with Sid?! 😲
Who is going to do that from this AT? ⭐️
libsrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: russhmeSS

Certain show was in top 5 last week πŸ˜†
Anyways you are right, leave it and focus on IGT ⭐️

True...at least it makes you happy and dreamy (thanks to sid) by the end of the episode ⭐️
libsrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: indian_beauty

Don't even remind me. On one hand we complain about our quality and on other hand we ourselves encourage our T.V show makers to keep on the show. I admit the show has improved it's quality from what it was during these last 2 years. It has become similar to what it was in 2008 but don't viewers see the logic? Don't they get how pathetic base does this story has...majority cast members have disappeared without any proper explanation, the lead, herself, doesn't have a story to tell and on top of that this mother-daughter separation is illogical. How can people like so gloomy and tragic insensible story when there enough gloom around us in real life? Don't people strive to see something happy and good? I love watching entertaining and light shows because it makes me feel happy and i get entertained which is the reason why i watch t.v! I will only see such gloomy show if there is proper logic to it. Besides there is only so much fool this Colors can make me! 😑 🀒