Pls...pm me
Klondy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: asyafreva

Yayayayy! 

Missed reading updates here!

This was such a brilliant update!,

I love how your mind while writing is so super active like all the comparisons you give... They just bail on me if I start writing! 

The way you describe Zoya and her thoughts are just so true to her chirpy and bubbly character who literally speaks her mind for the right without hurting anyone. She is just so headstrong and I really admire that!

Zain baby had another ceremony! Quite a healthy eater...

Brilliant update! 

Thanks asyafreva! Oh man, I love Zoya! I fell in love with her first and then I fell in love with Asya. And the rest is history. I never thought I could write, let alone write 122 chapters!

Klondy thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayurChan

Hello Dixiej..๐Ÿ˜Š

Well first of all A Belated Merry Christmas and Advance Happy New Year ahead...I wish all the love , health and prosperity to you and your family..๐Ÿ˜Š
I have just realized that their is no present tense in my wishes๐Ÿ˜† 
Coming to the update , well as always you surprise us with a new track and plot and they are always engaging and logical too..๐Ÿ‘
So the starting part only dealt with ASYA and Zaid and their really private moment๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†...I have no clue about this topic so I would just say very well written..โญ๏ธ
The moment in the car was really cute...Zoya wants Zaid to only wink at her...but the fact is he actually enjoys Ayaan's company so " sangati ka asar toh hoga hee ๐Ÿ˜† "
And Zoya and Suprises are the worst combination...this I have read previously also...and I also saw that on TV ๐Ÿ˜†...
Ahh...it was nice to see them starting new traditions...well it is new about " FIRST SOLID BITE "
but it is celebrated in our country under diff name like in south I guess it is named as ANNAPRASHAM I may go wrong but in our house also which is a traditional Marwari house we do some pooja and some rituals before giving the first solid bite to the baby...so it is a very good thing to actually remember and celebrate๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
You know I just realized about the NAJMA , NIKHAT depature to states...I wonder is this a personal experience which you are sharing during your time...or is it just a well scripted part in the story which generally every parent faces..
And ASYA and families and an invitation from NAAZ aunty...๐Ÿ˜‰  can we expect a tour to states ?
You know when Zoya was planning to gather all info about what was up wth Asad I thought you were talking about the conversation between Asad and Ayaan..regarding Zoya's dream...and we even missed the HILLTOP part...which Zaid was supposed to join his parents for the first time.
Coming to the latter part of the Update...this issue was actually up 2 yaa 3 updates back...and I kind of have a feel ASYA or can say Zoya is up for some more adventures...but seriously I don't want more action scenes like Tannu's end time...still a little like MANGALPUR 2 will be fine...๐Ÿ˜†
And about the other thing well what I found funny was the fact that Zoya actually accused ASAD of ruining her Mehndi ...still actually they talked and tried to sort out this problem was good and yes somewhere what all efforts Zoya makes to keep Asad happy and also a little stress free in times like this is wonderful.
Very Good Part ๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ
Continue soonish..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Aw, MayurChan, thanks and happy new year to you too! Yes, we do annaprashan too but I asked around and Muslims don't have a special ceremony. But with Zoya's influence I think the Khans and Sids are big into creating new traditions. So why not?

Well, the Najma & Nikhat part is semi-autobiographical to a very small extent. Their husbands were born and raised in the US and are Americans. Not in my case. But the being so far away from family is hard. Especially now that my parents are older.

In my story Asad kinda did ruin her mehendi ceremony by going all silent and broody and not telling her what was stressing him out. She actually returned the ring, remember? That's why I put it in there. She's obviously using the guilt card and of course, it works! 

Klondy thumbnail

Originally posted by: mummyoftwo

Loved the update. And there it was, the missing shipment :-)
I can't get enough of this FF. So many updates but u stil manage to keep it so fresh and alive.
Ur doing a brilliant job!!

Aw, thanks mummyoftwo! I'm so sorry I forgot to PM. Can you buddy me? Yes, I was thinking of you when I wrote that shipment part! I love how my readers will remind me of things I might have written in previous chapters! Now MayurChan is reminding me of taking Zaid to the hilltop. Let's see how I work it in!
Klondy thumbnail

Originally posted by: A.Kh_20

awesome chappy!

Although I wasn't in touch much. But I really loved it.

Thanks A.Kh_20! And thanks for returning too! Yes, Im falling in love more and more with Zaid too. He'd have to be super cute - look at who his parents are!
Klondy thumbnail

Originally posted by: A.Kh_20

awesome chappy!

Although I wasn't in touch much. But I really loved it.

Hey Appu, happy new year! And thanks for returning. Glad that you like Zaid! 
Klondy thumbnail

Originally posted by: asifiqbalsh

Awesome update
Invitation to go to US so khan family will go there soon.
New tradition, that was nice.
Liked Asya talk. She wanted to know why he was too much stressed. Her data collection was good. She wanted to be with him in every matter. Some plan in her mind, let's see what it will be. Asad decided to talk to Rashid & ghafoor as Zoya suggested. Waiting for next update soon. Thanks for PM

Thanks so much asifiqbalsh! And happy new year! Can you buddy me? 
I don't know whether all the Khans will go to the US or not. Let's see what develops. Haven't written anything as yet for the next update. But whatever comes, I hope I am true to the characters.

Klondy thumbnail

Originally posted by: noesha

Hey!

First of all let me start with wishing you a happy new year! May all your wishes come true! 
I again.. absolutely loved the last two updates. This story is one of a kind. Its so wel written but stays soo loyal to the original personalities of the characters as they were in the show. Only in your story they go through things and they react to it in a logical and 'real' way, which makes them more perfect than how they were in the show. I love all these sweet and intimate moments between all the characters and of course I hold the ones between Asad and Zoya most dear. While watching the show, I imagined how adorable they would be around their kids and your story bring back those times. 

I hope this story never ends! hahah

xoxo

Aw noesha, thanks so much for saying such wonderful things. I also wanted all this on the show and decided if they weren't going to give this to me I'd treat myself! And yes, this story is a treat to myself - I'm just thrilled that my readers think so too! Zoya and Asad intimacy is the glue that keeps this story together!!!
And Zaid. What can I say about him. I just hope I can do justice to his character - because he's totally made up. My creation rather than CVs' so I hope he's credible.
Edited by Klondy - 8 years ago
Klondy thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_tehs

Hey hi...

Wish u a happy new year too..

I read last two parts together but with the gifs๐Ÿ˜‰
I absolutely loved the updates...
How I wish that they could show the same on the show...
The siblings bonding the masti...loved it...I wanted to see this in the show...

Thanks for writing so well...

Hey sweet_tehs! Thanks so much! You know, I never get tired of hearing this - that you wish all this happened on the show. Each time a reader says this to me, I imagine getting an award! Because I feel exactly the same way. 

So glad that you read it with the GIFs. That's another way I treat myself - it's therapy! And it's free!

Klondy thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Radiance..

loved loved it absolutely amazing :)

Thanks .Radiance..! Love that you loved it!