Tanveer played her trick & trap asad
Both were sad that make me sad
They started to plan for asad tanveer wedding
Update soon plz
Thanks
fatima30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I have read and reread this story over 20 times...I love it so much!!!!!
I'm so glad you are updating on this forum because the other site doesn't load on my tab...and I have to beg my bro for the laptop! lol

Thank you so so much!
muskaan17rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing start
u just made me remember the initial days when i had started reading the story on myeduniya 
can't wait for more
continue soon πŸ˜Š
Klondy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
On no, wrong date! Always mix up my Junes, Julys and Augusts!
PrettYSmile thumbnail
Wooww..

Pllzz update ASAP...
Klondy thumbnail
Originally posted by: PrettYSmile

Wooww..

Pllzz update ASAP...

Updates will be erratic due to limited access. In the meanwhile if you want you could check out the rest of the story on the other site: ASYA FF: Preme Kahani Hai Mushkil 
It may take a few seconds longer to upload because of the gifs and pix, but the story there is up to 112 chapters!
countingstarz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Omg chapter 113 was a tearjerker β€οΈ I accidentally scrolled down to the end of the chapter at first so I spoiled it πŸ˜† I always enjoy stories of Asad and Najma's childhood , they have come so far and they deserve all the happiness in the world,. I actually thought there would be more chapters before Zoya had the baby but this was a great surprise. I kinda hoped they'd have a girl so she'd be daddy's little girl , but a boy is fine too , I love the name Zaid ! He's probably gonna be the cutest baby ever , inheriting both his parents' good looks  I actually feel like Dilshad πŸ˜† my babies have grown up and have a baby of their own πŸ˜­ Their journey and story has definitely been of my favourites , the arguments , the insults, the tears,  to the laughter , the happiness and the love ❀️ and I really like how the whole family are together , that's rare in Asya FFs  πŸ˜† I feel like we're nearing the end of the FF  how many more chapters do you have planned ? And thank you for reducing the gifs , it was easier to scroll πŸ˜³ Looking forward to the next ! x
Klondy thumbnail
Originally posted by: countingstarz

Omg chapter 113 was a tearjerker β€οΈ I accidentally scrolled down to the end of the chapter at first so I spoiled it πŸ˜† I always enjoy stories of Asad and Najma's childhood , they have come so far and they deserve all the happiness in the world,. I actually thought there would be more chapters before Zoya had the baby but this was a great surprise. I kinda hoped they'd have a girl so she'd be daddy's little girl , but a boy is fine too , I love the name Zaid ! He's probably gonna be the cutest baby ever , inheriting both his parents' good looks  I actually feel like Dilshad πŸ˜† my babies have grown up and have a baby of their own πŸ˜­ Their journey and story has definitely been of my favourites , the arguments , the insults, the tears,  to the laughter , the happiness and the love ❀️ and I really like how the whole family are together , that's rare in Asya FFs  πŸ˜† I feel like we're nearing the end of the FF  how many more chapters do you have planned ? And thank you for reducing the gifs , it was easier to scroll πŸ˜³ Looking forward to the next ! x

Thank you so much for your kind words! 

I love writing about a childhood that Asad may have missed. He was always a great brother to Najma and all his siblings so I wanted to honor that. I had stretched the pregnancy long enough (by some counts, I've been writing about it for over 15 monthsπŸ˜ƒ) and thought that it was time for Zaid to make an entryπŸ˜‰. 

Somehow I always imagined their first child being a boy and his name being a combo of both of Zoya and Asad's. 

It's been a blast writing this FF and bringing the whole family together was important to me. I always imagined Zoya as being the unifying force to bring the two families together. 

I'm not sure how long I'll keep writing. So far Zoya and Asad have led me by the nose and made me write up to chapter 114. Writing more is in their hands. And now Zaid is also here πŸ˜‰ so let's see if he lets his parents continue to be my muses!
Edited by Klondy - 8 years ago
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Could you please post the story here too

On tumblr there are only 12 chaps
Klondy thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chahanya

Could you please post the story here too

On tumblr there are only 12 chaps

Posting the story here is a bit tricky due to various account issues. But you can follow the FF that is up to 113 chapters now on MyeDuniya. The tumblr FF is defunct. Haven't updated it for over a year. 
Here's the link:

ASYA FF: Preme Kahani Hai Mushkil