Abhiya OS: //Love Never Dies//

Fierce.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Hello allπŸ€—   
remember me 🀣I am back with an OS 😳
       Abhiya OS:Love never dies

Abhay's POV

14 years ago when I was like 13 years old, I was in love with a girl she used to live next door, every day I used to stay 9 hours just waiting for school to finish so I can go and wait for her to come from school just to look at her sweet lovely eyes.

So when the school bus drop me home I just go running to the bathroom to take a shower, put on my perfume, and put on the best clothes I have every single day.

I go call my best friend and ask him to go out waiting with me, her maid used to wait for her too, with her small little brother and his name is Rahul too, he was 2 years old that time he used to be so cute, I used to spend all the time playing football (a game I hate) with him just to see her kissing him when she arrived from school and I stayed this way months without even telling her about my feelings.

At the summer time I went to my country for a vacation, I got her a gift with the letter P as the first letter of her name and I decided to go to her house and knock the door and give her the gift just like that.

And I finally knocked her door and she opened, but there was one problem that she opened the door like she was going to kill me for bothering her while she was sleeping or something, anyways she was angry and her eyes were on fire, so I freaked out and I couldn't think what to do, finally I told her I just got this gift to your brother Rahul, and I was like

That was the last day I ever saw her, they traveled for a vacation and then we moved from that area, and I never been able to meet the girl I love again.

So before 3 months I was surfing the net and I was searching in a nice website called Friendzsearch.com, I saw a lovely girl who is single and 27 years old , she looked so beautiful I liked her profile picture and it was the only picture I could see because she was not in my friends list, I add her to my list and she accepted and I never got the time to go to her profile and see her pictures, after a while she left a comment on 1 of my pictures I loved the comment then I replied back, I added her to my chat in Friendzsearch.com and we started to chat, after a long adult chat she told me that she saw my face somehow or somewhere before, and that made me go to her profile to have a look at her pictures, and when I saw them I was shocked I was going to have a heart attack, is she the same girl I used to love 14 years ago?

I asked her a lot of questions and all of them made me sure that she was my dream, I was strong enough just to tell her that I used to love her long time ago. I told her that I played too much football just for you and just to see you, and that gift was for you not your brother but she couldn't remember it, she smiled and couldn't believe all this.

We talked that day on the Internet more than 13 hours , and we met the day after that, and we are in love now with each other and we are planning to be engaged soon.

PS:no pms. I am hell tangled in my buddy list

love u all 😳
-lizo

Edited by ---Lizo--- - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fierce.Dreamer thumbnail

My other works! 

Abhiya TS: Being officailly mine <3

Abhiya OS: Action/Effect/Reaction
Fierce.Dreamer thumbnail

Dont forget to hit like button and leave a comment as your responses means world to meee! πŸ˜ƒ

doll.12 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
its beautifull...
ohh dear... its so sweet na... ur first crush becomes your first nd last love... awww... i pray for everyone that they get their love of their lives back in their life if they are apart...πŸ˜ƒ
keep it up... and load us with new concepts and stories...!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
Abhiya-4ever thumbnail
Awww it was soo lovely & Beautiful
Keep it up Dear...
Ms.Purplegoth thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was a cute story :)
Do write more ...
AnnetteSpring thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely OS.
He used 2 play football , even though he hated d game , just 2 get a glimpse of her. True - Love makes one do strange things.

He was finally able 2 confess his feelings to her. Thanx to Friendzsearch.com . :)
Do write more , dear.  
Fierce.Dreamer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhiya-4ever

Awww it was soo lovely & Beautiful
Keep it up Dear...

Thank u sweety πŸ˜ƒ
Fierce.Dreamer thumbnail

Originally posted by: doll.12

<font size="5">its beautifull...
ohh dear... its so sweet na... ur first crush becomes your first nd last love... awww... i pray for everyone that they get their love of their lives back in their life if they are apart...πŸ˜ƒ
keep it up... and load us with new concepts and stories...!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

</font>

Thank u and ofcourse πŸ˜† 😊
Fierce.Dreamer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Purple.shade

It was a cute story :)
Do write more ...

Thanks dear πŸ˜ƒ