Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AraMusesID thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Pooja_Chavan

Exactly my point too. The thing is people who worship Ishita will simply love whatever nonsensical crap is shown as long as Ishita's over-glorification process is on. People who love to see Raman as the old RKB would obviously hate this nonsense. But majority of the urban audience won't like it not because of imbalance of Ishita-Raman's importance but the whole thing is so ludicrously dramatized. As someone perfectly described it as cheap thrills; well, we see rape, molestations etc cheap thrills regularly on this show, then why not this?

But who cares? TRP aunties will soo love it and that's what matters most.

I can't use bold and italics here because Mozilla on Android doesn't really support it or I can't work my way through it.

Anyways, just a fair reminder that these so called TRP aunties also will have better shows to watch now.

YHM's TRP are clubbed TRP of two slots. It's not like the show is doing majestically well with soaring TRP like Sathiya and Diya aur Baati Hum does with one slot.

And you toolike this show enough to watch and sit and critique it. The poor so called aunties just watch the show and be done with it.
---CoCo--- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the article.  I am going watch this new development for making expressing my feelings on this whole track. 
Pooja2311 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AraMusesID

I can't use bold and italics here because Mozilla on Android doesn't really support it or I can't work my way through it.

Anyways, just a fair reminder that these so called TRP aunties also will have better shows to watch now.

YHM's TRP are clubbed TRP of two slots. It's not like the show is doing majestically well with soaring TRP like Sathiya and Diya aur Baati Hum does with one slot.

And you toolike this show enough to watch and sit and critique it. The poor so called aunties just watch the show and be done with it.

Firstly, the show is doing very well. It still tops the chart in UK and it's more or less same case in the US as well. And having two slots is not doing any good for YHM, had it been a single slot show TRP would've shot up even more.

I'm not a regaular viewer anymore, if you had read my previous posts you would know that. I read WU first then decide whether to watch the epi or not. But you are right, I'm still attached to this show. You can blame my NRI status for that. By the way who told you TRP aunties dont criticize? In this age they are not technology shy either.
shivangi838 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
tfs dis looks believable and according to promo , hope it plays out well😊
sunitas123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
How will Raman saving the kids help? 
even though it is melodramatic, the purpose of this track is for Adi to call Ishita Ishima. He already has accepted Ishita and this jolt will help change the title so to speak. 

just coz some viewers love Raman more they cant make him do this - serves no real purpose.
sunitas123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This forum is too full of negativity - bash Ishita and bash all tracks.
-Atii- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
DT's foot is still not healed properly. How the hell is she supposed to do all the saving? Hopefully it's a BD. 
zindagi4pyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Is sumthng gono happen wid ishita...as in end its written dat earthquake is der n c throws kid out 2 save dem...I hope dey don't show ishita being injured our more worse thing happening 2 her
DiyaRathore thumbnail
White vs black...angel vs devil game is about to begin. ðŸ˜µ
DiyaRathore thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunitas123

This forum is too full of negativity - bash Ishita and bash all tracks.

Aap bashing aur negativity ke baare mai kuch nahi bole toh accha hai. Had received enough personal attacks from you just for expressing my views on Raman and KP. 🤢