Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: smritishah

You Ishita hater 😡😡😡
Ishima ke pyar pe ungli 😡

-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: surabhiasthana9

Same here but i think ishita will end up in trouble after saving the kids and obviously only raman will save her so may be that way both the leads will be given importance... well just a guess lets wait n watch

Lets hope at least there he'll get to be a hero. Although I am not going to keep my hopes high anymore. 
sweety_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
so many spoilers, dont know what to believe..
but one thing for sure another shitty track on its way as they gave a week full of light-hearted moments
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
there is no need to bring comparison in kid's mind . why can't he love both ishita and shagun ? why is it necessary to make adi hate shagun ? 
Guguminti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Colt.Pixy

there is no need to bringcomparisonin kid's mind . why can't he love both ishita and shagun ? why is it necessary to make adi hate shagun ?

actually. . shagun is worst but she is HIS mom atleast she left ruhi not him . . so hatred would b real nasty they can keep it real by he being positive loving ishu n shagun but never supporting shagun in ill plannings
momb24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think both are in character,ishita trying to rescue them herself and shagun calling for help. what happens after this,i am looking forward to. there will be drama but this is expected,lets see how illogical it is 😆
ankitasen thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Anku-

If this ends up making Adi realize what kind of a mother Shagun is, it'll be worth it. Though I do wish tracks were more concentrating on both leads than just one. 

Isn't it a bit insulting for Ishita as a mother that Adi is embracing her as his mother because his own biological mother stooped so low, not because of Ishita's goodness?

It's like you automatically get attached to a person as the other one has set the bar so low that you won't be able to recognize that person anymore.
Edited by ankitasen - 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Colt.Pixy

there is no need to bring comparison in kid's mind . why can't he love both ishita and shagun ? why is it necessary to make adi hate shagun ? 

That's because They want to show...Ishita is the Ultimate Mother...No Mother can be Best then Her..
So yeah They chose an Easy route...show other Mother bad...you automatically becomes Good...

Shagun Character Compromised in this Feat...

You know , The other day I was watching YHM old epis...
It was Epi whr Raman revelas Ruhi that He is  gettin married to Ishita.
Prior to that scene,...Shagun is getting Ruhi ready to drop her at Ishita's Place..

And Ashok's says to Ruhi that He'll make her Super Model...that moment Shagun says Bacchi hain , Kaisi baatein kar rahe ho..
Ashok says...Raman ki Beti hian ..meri baaton mien aa hi jayegii...jaise Raman k har Cheez mere pass aa gayi hian..
Shagun says : Mian koi cheez nahin hoon...

Now that was Shagun...what 180 degree turn they have given to her...
why ..just to show Ishita the Ultimate Saviour...BS...

I would have loved had Aditya Accepted Ishita for her Kindness , for her infinite Love ...not because He sees his Real Mother Bad...

smritishah thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankitasen

Isn't it a bit insulting for Ishita as a mother that Adi is embracing her as his mother because his own biological mother stooped so low, not because of Ishita's goodness?

It's like you automatically get attached to a person as the other one has set the bar so low that you won't be able to recognize that person anymore.

Apparently evilness is needed to make us realize the goodness, it's a part of women driven daily soaps' cheap thrills. Makers aim for cheap applause and TRP, they don't care about what actually it looks like. And, they are mostly right, If we question further some people will say we're spreading negativity or bashing Ishita! LOL...Its better to remain silent and enjoy the comedy circus.
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Guguminti

actually. . shagun is worst but she is HIS mom atleast she left ruhi not him . . so hatred would b real nasty they can keep it real by he being positive loving ishu n shagun but never supporting shagun in ill plannings

yes
She may be worst as a woman but she is not worst as mother. she was the same mother who took blame of accident to save her son. she also gets panic  seeing adi in pain when adi himself had burnt his hand. 

adi likes and respects ishita. what is more needed ? just to give tag "adi s Ishimaa" to her, they are making adi hating shagun .