Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: RollingStones

That's because They want to show...Ishita is the Ultimate Mother...No Mother can be Best then Her..
So yeah They chose an Easy route...show other Mother bad...you automatically becomes Good...

Shagun Character Compromised in this Feat...

You know , The other day I was watching YHM old epis...
It was Epi whr Raman revelas Ruhi that He is  gettin married to Ishita.
Prior to that scene,...Shagun is getting Ruhi ready to drop her at Ishita's Place..

And Ashok's says to Ruhi that He'll make her Super Model...that moment Shagun says Bacchi hain , Kaisi baatein kar rahe ho..
Ashok says...Raman ki Beti hian ..meri baaton mien aa hi jayegii...jaise Raman k har Cheez mere pass aa gayi hian..
Shagun says : Mian koi cheez nahin hoon...

Now that was Shagun...what 180 degree turn they have given to her...
why ..just to show Ishita the Ultimate Saviour...BS...

I would have loved had Aditya Accepted Ishita for her Kindness , for her infinite Love ...not because He sees his Real Mother Bad...

they did not show to adi raman is his father not ashok so dramatically but ishiMAa ke liye kuch bhi.   feminism my foot 
smritishah thumbnail

🀣 🀣 🀣
xBabyAngelx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
[QUOTE=RaimaV]Here we go...ItchyMaa vs WitchyMaa...!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ [/QUOTE 
πŸ˜†
xBabyAngelx thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Anku-

If this ends up making Adi realize what kind of a mother Shagun is, it'll be worth it. Though I do wish tracks were more concentrating on both leads than just one. 

Agree
xBabyAngelx thumbnail
[QUOTE=Guguminti]Its better for Raman to b in jail . . he don't anyway has any work in this show... what kind of mom leaves their kids in problem ?? its isn't shagun's character :p she loved adi no doubt but now trp sake k liy its all the female lead show. how I wish adi to slowly know the difference between shagun n ishu n then call ishuu as ma not with these typical scenes >_<[/QUOTE
You have a pointπŸ˜†
07sid01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Its just going to be another ishita glorification episode!!!! How can they not milk this situation for ishita to gain more bakhts and sympathisers. I hate when the cv's do this. It just makes me not like her character, i hate over glorification of female leads
AraMusesID thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: smritishah

You Ishita hater 😑😑😑
Ishima ke pyar pe ungli 😑

This is more entertainment than the shows comedic scenes. Thank you. πŸ˜† never laughed so much. πŸ˜ƒ
Pooja2311 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankitasen

Isn't it a bit insulting for Ishita as a mother that Adi is embracing her as his mother because his own biological mother stooped so low, not because of Ishita's goodness?

It's like you automatically get attached to a person as the other one has set the bar so low that you won't be able to recognize that person anymore.

Exactly my point too. The thing is people who worship Ishita will simply love whatever nonsensical crap is shown as long as Ishita's over-glorification process is on. People who love to see Raman as the old RKB would obviously hate this nonsense. But majority of the urban audience won't like it not because of imbalance of Ishita-Raman's importance but the whole thing is so ludicrously dramatized. As someone perfectly described it as cheap thrills; well, we see rape, molestations etc cheap thrills regularly on this show, then why not this?

But who cares? TRP aunties will soo love it and that's what matters most.
Pooja2311 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: smritishah

Apparently evilness is needed to make us realize the goodness, it's a part of women driven daily soaps' cheap thrills. Makers aim for cheap applause and TRP, they don't care about what actually it looks like. And, they are mostly right, If we question further some people will say we're spreading negativity or bashing Ishita! LOL...Its better to remain silent and enjoy the comedy circus.

Hahaha. Well said. πŸ‘πŸΌ
AraMusesID thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Views are subjective. If you take it from Shagun's POV it was partly justified for her. We tell our daughters not to bind themselves in reactionships that suffocate them but when Shagun does exactly that, she is hated for. Why does Ishita need both of Shagun's kids or Raman to snatch Adi away from Shagun. Shagun raised Adi. The court order was against Raman - not his family. Then why did neither of them care enough to meet him? Shagun is grey and self-centred, not evil. 7:30 Shagun is plain evil. 11PM the show was an ode to motherhood and adopted motherhood. Now it remains an insult to the same.