Abhigya FF: Don't Leave Me Ever Chapter 4 updated- 17.11.15 (page 11)

ShivaliShaji thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
So, I had this idea for quite sometime and now I am going put it into action. 
This takes place after Abhigya comes back home from the jungle... Here, Aaliya has really changed and all the kidnapping and stuff was Neil and Tanu's (Neinu) plan.

PAIRING

Abhigya - Abhi and Pragya 

Rabul - Purab and Bulbul 

Amiya - Aman (OC- Punarvivah S1's) and Aaliya

INDEX

ENJOY...
Edited by Shiva4201 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NasreenAyesha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I loved that pairing of Aman.
Hope it will good story
ShivaliShaji thumbnail
                                                 1. GIVING UP

Pragya stood there, trying to control her emotions fighting back the tears that were threatening to fall. It was no easy to suppress the sting she felt all through her heart when she watched her husband in the arms of the dhoosri aurat, her sautan, The Rock star's Supermodel Girlfriend, Tanu. Initially, she didn't pay much heed even though she felt neglected but after all the things he did for her, she couldn't help respecting him, and then slowly and negligibly, the respect converted into an unconditional love. And it hurt, it hurt her like hell. It hurt her very being to the core but she never backed down, but now she had enough.

She felt her so called husband gaze on her; she stared him back coldly and swiftly and walked away. 

Pragya was a selfless, independent and strong woman with a heart of gold. No matter how simple she looked; how boring she was; or how annoying her lectures were, nobody who knew Pragya Arora could never deny the fact in one way or another, they wanted themselves or their loved ones to be like her. But now, that beauty she radiated was gone. The Pragya Arora her elders loved, her students adored and respected, was dead and what remained was a mere shadow of her former self and that was, Pragya Mehra.

As she walked in to their... his room, she perceived that she didn't felt at home as she had expected. In fact, she felt nothing. Memories of the bitter truth flashed before her- Abhi flaunting his lady love, them taunting her and more...

She was engrossed in these thoughts when her sister came in.

"Di?" Bulbul called her, gently shaking her slender arms. She was sitting on the couch at the balcony, staring into space for god knows how long.

"I confessed, Bulbul. Ab mujhe pareshaan karna bandh karo. (Now stop nagging me.)" Pragya said defeated, not bothering to hide her hot tears anymore.

"Di, kya hua? Aap teek hui na? (Di, what happned? Are you alright?)" Bulbul asked, extremely concerned for her sister. Her sister had her fair share of misfortune.  She had counted on her confession to set things right but she realized that it had broke her sister's heart completely. Sitting beside, lost in her own world, was not her practical Di who was an inspiration to all but a crippled woman with shattered hopes, defeated in the battle of life.

Bulbul couldn't see her strong warrior of a sister like this. Unable to see her in this state, she rushed out the balcony holding in her tears. She staggered her way to the door unable to cease her tears. Just when she was to turn the knob, Purab came in.

The glow in his eyes died seeing his love life in the state in which she was in. He didn't need to ask. He still remembered the last time she cried like this. Oh yes he did, that night by the bus stop, she cried onto his shoulder blaming herself and god for her sister's misfortune. That was the night she got to know that Suresh didn't love her sister even though he herself proposed to her out of duty, or so he claimed. But today, he knew his Di was in her worst state. Fat tears trickled down his cheeks as he hugged Bulbul and looked over her shoulder towards the balcony where his khuddar Di sat, defeated and crumpled.

Purab guided himself and Bulbul out the door and the Mehra Mansion. He felt suffocated inside the house which he once saw as his own. He got on his car with Bulbul and drove away towards the beach. It was quite there, no one around but themselves. There under the night sky, they cried their heart out contrary to what they had planned.

"Purab, ab bahuth hogaya. Humhei hi kuch karna hoga. (Purab, this is too much. We should do something)" Bulbul cried into his chest.

"Nahi Jaan, hum dhono ki wajah se hi Pragya Di iss haal mein hai. Hum aaj se kuch nahi karega. (No Jaan, We are the reason for Pragya Di's condition. From today, we won't do anything.)" Purab caressed her hair.

Little did they know, that even though they didn't do anything someone else was going to make their entry to set things right!

To be continued...

CLICK HERE FOR NEXT CHAPTER 

ShivaliShaji thumbnail

Originally posted by: NasreenAyesha

I loved that pairing of Aman.

Hope it will good story

Thanks for the support. I hope I won't disappoint you
ShivaliShaji thumbnail
OC PROFILE

Name: Aman Dubey  
Relation: coming soon

hailly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved it do continue soon plz .
ShivaliShaji thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolgirl3

Nice start..plz continue soon

Thanks for the support. Will update as soon as possible
ShivaliShaji thumbnail

Originally posted by: hailly

Loved it do continue soon plz .

Thanks Hailly, will update next chapter as soon as possible!!
NasreenAyesha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Yeah wow you updated 1st part so soon
Pls use English dialogue yaar
ShivaliShaji thumbnail

Originally posted by: NasreenAyesha

Yeah wow you updated 1st part so soon

Pls use English dialogue yaar

Sure yaar, i will edit and pm you when it's ready!!