Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xBabyAngelx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: .Ranju.

Happy for Aly!! Doing period drama is not everyone's cup of tea. It will be very challenging for him and wish him all the success. He would look good coz of his personality!! Hope his dialogue delivery will be good as well.😊

😆
momb24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
They could be doing a lot with romi,he was great before they made him mess with sarika and this track never got a closure. i am really hoping cvs come to their senses and use him properly, it will be sad if he leaves .
pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think jodha akbar is worse than YHM but I encourage  aly to live just because he will get a bigger role there and hopefully get some creative satisfaction. there is nothing left in YHM for him
RaimaV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hope he doesn't leave YHM permanently. Will miss him for sure but happy for him too if he gets a meaty role there. YHM didn't really explore his talent.

Off-screen, will miss the bonding of the trio--KP, Aly nd Sangy.
rutu83 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ek-paheli

Read Aly's post on insta that he was going for talks about a new project. Maye that was it.

Sadly, YHM has failed to utilize his caliber, he is a very good actor. But the CVs have made his character stagnant with no growth whatsoever.

Perhaps Subbu might send him to jail accusing that he's behind his wife and child's death and it will justify his absence in YHM.

that's waht i thought too!