Users

Frequent Posters

fan_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Wish you all a very Happy Diwali and prosperous New Year

Here goes another update... 

Chapter 2 (a) -  Beautiful but...

Holy shit. I am so f**king screwed. I'd been staring at my ceiling since I woke up thirty minutes ago.

Hard. Again. And this time was even worse than the 296 other times I had woken up this way. This
time, I knew what I was missing.

Nine months. Nine f**king months of morning wood, and endless fantasies about someone I didn't even want. Well that wasn't completely true. I wanted her.

I wanted her more than any women I'd ever seen. The big problem was I hated her. Well maybe not... 

no, I hated her. She was one of the biggest b****** I've ever met but not to forgot most beautiful as well and here we go another smile forming on my face... damn

And she hated me too. I mean, she really hated me. In all my 28 years, I had never met someone who pushed my buttons like my assistant. Priya. Well, Ms. Sharma.

Continue reading this part at 

I can't access my earlier blog, I dont know Y😭... but if anyone wants to read earlier 3 updates (chap 1 - a, b,c)... they can read them at 

Do post your comments and hit 'Like'...
Edited by fan_forever - 8 years ago
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Happy diwali dear
A diwali treat in form of new chapter.
It was just fab

Ram is having wild fantasies regarding Priya and remembering his earlier encounter with her where both want to dominate each other.
abhishekpanchal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow wow wow!!!!! <3 u just nailed it..just nailed it..was so waiting..and to be honest..it was freaking... f****ing hawttt...super hawt...really am looking forward to it...yaar..raya are so into each other...! but they just deny...it..they have lust..but so loveable desire! really..plzz I beg u next soon plzzz can't wait real amazing next soon plzz
DiehardRaYafan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have read "The Beautiful bas***d" ...and imagined RAYa all the way through. The concept and the sensuality in that story is so apt for the kind of chemistry they shared so love reading it again with Ram and Priya as actual main leads. My two cents give the story a twist by writing a little bit from your own imagination...trust me you will have fun doing that ðŸ˜‰
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

well Intro seems quite simple & cute lets see wheree the story goes on... will comment brifly aftr reading first part ...
leena04 thumbnail

Hmmm intesrting cocept completly diffrent from other story I really actually enjoyed the way story goes Priya thinks Ram is rude & arrogant still Ram's part is yet untold so will surly wait till it gets opn up so now moving for next part...
leena04 thumbnail

OMG part 2 was complete hot & temptating... it was so burning in fire od Lust never seen RaYa in such bold & hot avtaar eever... it was all new expriance to see them likee that way... too good awesome moving for next...
leena04 thumbnail

OMG Part 3 another hot Part but why so short but it was worth of reading... good foing keep it up... moving for next to read...
leena04 thumbnail

OMG I never had thought RaYa could be such wild in my wildest dream but u made it thorew cant get enough of this anyhow... wanted more n more to read... yaar plz try to continue it so could get batter things to read further plz plz plz continue... waiting for next...
fan_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LovingRaYa

Happy diwali dear

A diwali treat in form of new chapter.
It was just fab

Ram is having wild fantasies regarding Priya and remembering his earlier encounter with her where both want to dominate each other.

Thanks... dear... as Ram is having one... hope u will like next part as well