Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fan_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: leena04

OMG Part 3 another hot Part but why so short but it was worth of reading... good foing keep it up... moving for next to read...

😳😳😳
😳😳
😳

short... really... i didnt realize...
fan_forever thumbnail

Originally posted by: leena04

OMG I never had thought RaYa could be such wild in my wildest dream but u made it thorew cant get enough of this anyhow... wanted more n more to read... yaar plz try to continue it so could get batter things to read further plz plz plz continue... waiting for next...

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Raya in this story... are wild... hehe... wanted more... but dear u will have to suffice with this for now... as hot parts will be slide tracked from some time... need of story... but will surely come in bits and parts... and may be just may be... in full blow in later parts

fan_forever thumbnail

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

shakshithebest,  chetnamanore,  DevajaniG,  DiehardRaYafan,  dilini2,  ic_2000,  contactcharu,  Cute_Saakshii12,  reshak,  RayalandLovingRaYa,  leena04

thanks to all my readers who "LIKED" the update and also to all my silent readers...

fan_forever thumbnail
Dear readers...

extreme apologies for long delay... but here comes the next part

hope u all will like it
fan_forever thumbnail

Chapter 2 (B)

I took a deep breath through my nose and threw the paper to the floor, crashing my lips against hers and thrusting my fingers into her hair, pinning her body against the wall with my own. My hardened part against her abdomen...

I was too busy in indulging my tongue more deeper in her mouth... tasting her sweet nectar... to realize she has freed her hands from my grip and instead of pulling me closer like yesterday... was pushing me away...

Grabbing on the advantage of my body weight... I pull her hair to kiss her more deeply...prying her hand tightly behind her... And too my utter-shock and happiness... she was slowly enjoying the kiss...

After few minutes, my hands slowly started to raise on their own will to feel her womanly curves... as I proceeded to squeeze her curve... as much as I was unwilling to let her go... I had to abruptly let her go as I felt a sudden pain in my leg...

Anger rising in my mind... how dare she hit me and is now smirking at me standing their arranging her clothes and hair... god help... yesterday she was all willing to enjoy the moment and today she looked like she is a completely different person... I will have to check if she has a twin sister or has split personality issue... Suddenly a smile appeared on my face due to my stupid personal joke... But that was extremely wrong move and timing... as Ms. Sharma took it other way and was marching back to her cabin...

Sound of her heels on floor... brought me out of my revere... and soon after I was following her... my each steps fueled my anger due to pain in my leg... all thanks to her pencil heel which she has shamelessly pinned sharply on my leg fingers... with boiling anger I continued in her direction... to lash out on her, I was about to enter her cabin... when she shut that damn door on my face... dammit... women...

To shock by her attitude, anger and incident... I storm towards my own... 200% avoiding others... and now after 30 minutes... I was still pacing in my cabin... scrunching my face on each move due to leg pain... which was surely going to turn blue... aand to my utter belief... my permanent hard-on... and disheveled hair...

Disturbing my thought... a shrill ring of my landline rang in my office... I storm towards it... fully prepared to lash out on my anger on my caller... As I bark "Hello" ready to whip next word... but I couldn't continue as I hear my dad on other side... that's it... I don't need this at this point... but as my other wishes... this went down the drain...

After 10 minutes of break which was spent in arranging my appearance and a quick work on hard-on in washroom, I was walking my towards my dad's cabin wondering what work has suddenly came up... there was nt any meeting or client discussion due... a shear part of me wondering has Ms. Priya told dad about our secret rendezvous... but quickly my conscious told me... she won't do that...but what if... I would be damned... my career would be shattered... knowing my dad's discipline and law forbidding nature... he wouldn't mind picking my out of this.. .thought I can always go back to LA...

Busy in all these thoughts.. I reached my dad's cabin... taking a deep breath... I did a formal knock to let my dad know about my presence... and I walked in to realize my brother, my dad staring at me... the scene remained unchanged even after 10 min... only difference being now I was sitting on a chair next to my brother with my dad on other side of desk at his royal chair...looking all like a CEO and Chairman of industry...

From there stares, I realize they are expecting a word from my end... but thanks to my previous incident with Ms. Sharma... my mind is blank from all worldly things except her mouth... and curves... dammit I said to myself...here I'm sitting in front of my dad and brother and I thinking of a woman... who has a ability to get me a hard-on a few seconds... with all my control... I pull myself away from other thought...

I turn to my brother...raising an eye-brow to indicate my clueless state... getting my state.. my dad spoke... or to be precise cleared his throat... and pick up an envelope... shoot... here goes my career... with nervous feeling... but confident outlook I took that envelope to read the final statement...

As I scanned my eyes on the word in the letter...

To be continued..

Please do "COMMENT" and hit "LIKE"

Edited by fan_forever - 8 years ago
Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome part but one thing i want plsss post recap of stories plsss as after long time u update plsss just a request
Mitwaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome update
next time plzzz long update Karna
eagerly waiting for next part
thanks for pm
continue soon
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Part 2 (B)
OMG what an update too good... why Priya is avoiding Ram???? n what is in latter is is AK sanding RaYa away for trip? or what hahhaah just imagination hope to see next soon to know... but really sad it was so short I m demanding to u to b next is big one eve u write it will compalset with it... so hoping for big one next time... do updat next soon ... waiting...
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Priya behaved so strange with Ram. She was too enjoying having quality time with her and their small encounters but suddenly she has changed which is unknown to him too.
abhishekpanchal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
OH MY GOD! u did continued... although small part...part atleast u did! :-D...raya <3 and theri quite smoking nok jhoks!... she was all over the moment yday and now a contended lady...but secretly enjoying the moment... hehe...she hit him making him limp! :-P lol...well this is really interesting...after i came to know its an adaptation from some novel i thought to read it but didnt as i thought u are doing such a nice job and raya are not replaceable... :-) plzz do post next soon and plzzz ad me in ur pm list... :-D