angels_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
thanx 4 the update

pia seriously needs to get a live 🤢
giaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi,   thanks for the update MT...fab as usual!

But is it just me or is everyone getting sick of every episode ending on Pia's annoyed and jealous face! Come on yaar...Ekta mai we're getting it...she's upset with bani and Jai together...i'm just sooooo bored with her pathetic
"bechaari halaat ki maari look"...

sorry had to get that outta my system.

OK now having the read the posts on this thread let me add...I think recent events in the storyline has provided a lot of scope for RC ...and yes she has improved from RC at the start of the show...par she has this blank look in her eyes....I guess what i mean to say is ...she's getting her facial exspression right but she can't emote with her eyes too well...
but kudos to Ekta for allowing her room to grow as an actor.

GiaEdited by giaa - 17 years ago
dudeman thumbnail
Thanks. Edited by dudeman - 17 years ago
KS Addict thumbnail
Thanks MT!! Your updates are just Awesome!! I look forward to reading them with a Cup of coffee. 👏 👏 👏
butiful thumbnail
Subhanallah.....: Subhanallah.....: could someone tell me which movie is this song from
lil_desi_goddes thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks MT.

and butiful.. the song is Chand Sifarish and its from the movie Fanna!
maria-n thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanx so much MT. Nice to praise RC.
For me only JW and no one else (also have to consider the age-factor of course 😳 )
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for the wonderful update as usual MT.

Good of you to praise RC, but in  my opinion she has the same expression from Dubai. Maybe I m too biased and only see Pia.

Ram is looking sexy day by day. He really is so cute, just like a cuddly wuddly teddy bear 😳  😛  😉 , thus we are getting to see a lot of hugging scenes between Jai and Bani as Prachi loves teddy bears. 😉  😆  😆  😆

The last scene where they are shown to have dinner looks more like Prachi and Ram having fun as usual and pulling each others leg, then Jai and Bani. They were looking sooo cute togehter.  😳  😛  😆  😆

Prachi really looks beautiful when she is happy and laughing and smiling and Ram was just soo sexy and cute. 😳  😛  😆

Love them

Krishna