18 Oct-India Episode(Written/Video)Update

mistletoe thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Anu is going back in the Car and it breaks down, its raining very heavily (How come its always raining in KS?). Anu is very worried about her child being at home without the Mother and how will she reach Walia Mansion before her kid wakes up. Nachiket is travelling by another Car and he offers her help and Anu accepts. They both start talking and Nachiket gets to know that Anu also belongs to the Walia Family! (Terrible acting by Nachiket🤢...He was so cute as Nattu!)

Jigyasa is shown having some kind of a nightmare and she wakes up with a loud shriek! The lady runs from her room and lands in the Living Room and meets Anu and is totally hysterical and tells Anu that there is someone in her Room. Anu is confused and tries to pacify Jigyasa but she is scared out of her wits and keeps saying that she saw someone in her Room. Anu tells her that they will go and check their room right away. (Power goes off at my place🤢 Abhi Back-up chalu kar denge!)

When power comes back at my place, Anu is shown throwing her bag causally on Jigyasa's bed and picking her baby and going out of the room, while Jiggy sees an envelope falling out of Anu's bag. Jigyasa sees some photographs in the Envelope and is shocked out of her wits and has tears flowing down her eyes. Looks really, really scared! (Oh, now I know why Jai looks so fear-struck, this thing runs in the Family!)

Nahciket and Barnali are having Breakfast, when she gets a phone call from Tarun Sablok, but she ignores it and tells her Butler that she wont' take any official calls at her residence. Nachiket asks Barnali why she ignored Tarun Sablok, Barnali says that she is playing a game and she wants to play it her own way. They talk about having a huge Dhamaka at Walia Mansion. Nachiket tells his Mother that he sent some pictures in Anu's bags and when it comes out, everyone will be shocked and they will surely have a big bang this Diwali! (Nachiket looks cute but can't act for Nuts😆...He is so Affected in his dialouge delivery! Nigar Khan as Barnali is really good!👏)

Anu comes to Jigyasa's room and wishes her Good-morning, they both talk about the nighmare she had last night. Anu asks about the Envelope she left by mistake and tells her Mother that the Man who gave her a lift had left by mistake and she wanted to give it to the Security Guard so that the guy can pick it up later. Jigyasa avoids the issue.

Eveyone is having breakfast (Saahil looking dapper in Black) and he is trying to rush to Office. Everyone is appreciating Saahil, while Jigyasa makes a comment on how Rano is always helping Saahil in his business and is such a huge support, Rano looks awkward while Saahil looks irritated and gets up and goes away. Jigyasa then throws a nasty comment on Raashi and compares her with Rano! (Divide and Rule...) A young girl has come to meet Pia and she tells Jigyasa that she is her friend from Mount Abu and asks whether Pia stays in this Guest House😆 Jigyasa makes a super-funny comment and tells the girl that she can call her House a Refugee Camp also and if she is from Mount Abu, she can even end up staying here forever!😆(And prolly go to bed with Jai😆) Bani (Looking so damn cute) meets up with this girl called Sonia and they chat excitedly. Bani is telling very lovingly about Jai to Sonia and Pia overhears it (Not at all happy about it, as expected!) Sonia and Pia are very happy to see one another and sit down to chat, and she asks about Pia's modelling. Sonia asks Pia whehter she has got as good a husband as Bani's Didi has and our lady remembers the horrid night spent in Dubai🤢 and they show reruns of Jai and Bani together in Dubai. Roshni Chopra is impressing me so much with her expression's, she is really good these days! Very nice scene.....from Pia's POV...The way she remembers Jai and Bani together and then tells Sonia that she didn't find anyone for herself (What was Pushkar then? A Grapefruit?) Sonia tells Pia that she has found her love and she is getting married next week (To some Firangi) and that Pia and her sisters have to come for the Marriage and the Ceremonies! Bani joins in and is very happy for Sonia and makes her promise to come to her house after her marriage. Pia looks disinterested and lost and Bani is concerned about Pia and tries to cheer her up and tells her that get ready soon and I have a surprise for you, Pia is not able to disagree! (PD looked very pretty in a bright Red Salwar Kameez and was so chirpy and lively!😃 (I was telling Anu the other day, that Bani looks more like Ms. Walia than Mrs. Walia😆)

Jai (Looking so handsome in a Blue and Black Suit😳 Aditee, he looks like your JW, Buttoned down Shirt, gleaming Rolex) and Jigyasa comes in, Jai looking very lost in his work and assumes Jiggy to be Pia and starts talking about it without looking up. Jigyasa is a little sarcastic and says that Pia is at home and whether he had some 'special' work for Pia (Jiggy knows....for sure!) Jai is looking a little lost and says that he was expecting Pia for some work and then Aditya and Saahil also join in and Aditya starts praising Rano for Saahil's success (Poor baby, must be feeling so J) Jigyasa talks about letting Saahil handle some new project independently but by then Saahil looks really pissed off.

Bani, Rano and Pia are out shopping and Pia is really touched that Bani and Rano care so much for her and got her out on to cheer her up! Just then Jai lands up, much to his and Pia's awkwardness and Bani asks him which colour would suit Pia (They are picking up a dress for her) the Blue one that she is wearing or the Pink one that Bani was holding.

Jai (Looked really, really cute today) meets Bani and as she asks him to choose a dress for Pia but Jai is pretty cold and says that whatever Pia is wearing is fine (😆) Pia very sulkily says that she will take whatever she is wearing, Jai gives her a cold look. Bani then makes some comment on Jai and Pia's choice being the same (Yeah, talk about it) Jai (Haila...Bahut cute lag raha tha) asks Bani why she called him here, she says that she wanted to have Lunch with him and then a little awkwardly asks if she is wasting his time. Jai has no expression and tells her that lets go for Lunch.

Our Hero and Heroine are digging into their Lunch with Pai and Rano (Why do they have to tag everywhere?)....Bani is all cheerful and giggly and full of life and is busy flirting and enjoying with Jai (They looked very cute today, honestly, even with all my Anti-Jai mood, I have to admit that they made a superb pair today!) and then Rano comments to Pia that how cute Jai and Bani look together. Pia is all daggers......

Summary and Comments:

Roshni Chopra is super-impressive! The girl seemed to have been waiting to go grey in the serial! She is really good these days! Her expression's while remembering Jai with herself, then Jai with Bani was excellent! Then her expression in the scene in the Shopping Mall on hearing Jai's cold reply was also good! The lady is improving in leaps and bounds! Good Going, RC!👏

Subhanallah...Subhanallah.....: RK ji tussi aaj cha gaye! Don't know where JW is going these days, but you sure are looking like a million bucks! I haven't seen him looking so dashing in a long while!😳 Couldn't take my eyes off the screen in the last scene, he looked especially cute when he smiles widely at Aditya's comment in his Office! The guy sure is eye candy!😉

Bani - The Child Woman?: I am really confused about Bani's character these days! Sometimes I adore her open, giggly and full of life look but at times I feel that its overdone! Today she was good in the scene when she tells Jai that she called him cause she wanted to have Lunch with him and then adds as an afterthought, if she wasted his time.....Awwww, Jai makes no reply, just tells her that they will have Lunch if she wishes so! But the scene afterwards had her smiling a little too much, which looked funny.....I guess that RK and PD must be having one of their laughter fits and hence the Director must have thrown his hands in frustration and just canned the scene!😆

No dearth of Hotties in KS : Jai, Ranveer, Saahil, Pushkar, Tarun and now Nachiket.....All said and done, Maayi has ended up gathering some of the best looking guys for her serial....No wonder, it has such a huge female following😆 JW leads by front, nevertheless, everyone is way, way behind him!

Performance Barometer : RC!👏 I have already told you why! RK was good, very natural. To be honest, I was busy ogling at him to notice his acting today! PD was fine as usual. Saahil is also improving, his expressions of jealousy and insecurity on being compared to Rano was quite impressive! Rest of the gang was fine! Jiggy looking scared was a sight to see😆Nigar Khan is good! Nachiket guy should keep his mouth shut, his dialouge delivery is awful, but he is quite a cutie to look at!

I-Spy : Jiggy knows about Jai and Pia, no doubts about that! Today's Office Scene confirmed it.....The way Jiggy snides about why Jai requires Pia was so telling.... Jai as usual has no clue about what Jiggy knows....Now what is new in that?

Looking Forward To : Reading Fan-Fics on the KS Forum!😃

MT

VIDEO UPDATE

By Topranger: http://zing-fm.com/topranger/ks18thoct.htm

Edited by *Reemz* - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaz81 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wow too quick thank's babe!!!!!!!!
Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
thanks MT
Jigs getting scared 😆
AMAL722 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks MT!

Really miss ur updates
sigrid thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks, I think they are pictures of Jai and Pia.
prathna_v thumbnail
thanx a lot MT...wow jigs always scares others but tdy she is scared...interesting...
stania thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanx for updating today's episode 😊
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
wow!! thanks a lot., cnt w8 4 da video, nigar khan is surely a gr8 actress.. 😃
SweetNikki thumbnail
thanx mt...hmm pictures so wut do u guys think wo pix kiski hoon gi? i don't think bernali is jai's luv interest or one of his ex...i think she culd be his step mother and nattu is their stepbrother and maybe those pix are of jigs and jai's father wid bernali...wut do u guys think?
$h@£aq... thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thnksxx MT for ur suoer fast updatee !! 😃