Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
It was like I am seeing my histotical movie
Is the girl and her mother is alive or dead who are seen. By Priya. Wat type of help they both need from her of they are ghost. Same thing she didn't shared with family not even with Ram and I think may he also hiding something and again now Priya was seeing something from past which has happened long years before.

P.S. the description was little of the royal things but was interesting too.
-Seby- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello Catgol...
This story's original writer is someone else. Please stop doing this... The original Catgol herself confirmed it... I am surprised, why did you copy her username too? If anybody want to read the original story, here is the link...
http://www.indusladies.com/forums/stories-fiction/259984-ghosts-of-the-royal-family.html
 Please read the real writer Catgol's response to this...
http://www.indusladies.com/forums/stories-fiction/272184-the-haunted-inn-14.html
jodude thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
editEdited by jodude - 8 years ago
jodude thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nEdited by jodude - 8 years ago
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

part 1
u know what u actually canvanced me for the horror in the story I m not much like person for horror thing but as it's of RaYa will surly give a shot for sure moving for next...
leena04 thumbnail

part 2
for a moment I actually thought I m watching horror movie u r experienced in this OMG too good u penned down so well I guess that road have some mystery along moving for next...

leena04 thumbnail

part 3
why do I feel Ram really know something n just covering up some stories anyway all is well when end is well RaYa is happy nothing can be batter then that...

leena04 thumbnail

part 4
so it's all related to its past hope RaYa be together always I really liked the concept n ur approached to the story it really liked like horror movie also it sounded really scary at times... it was so nice to read further if u will update so plz continue the story waiting for more...

abhishekpanchal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh..M...g ..this is freaking amazing..well am a fan of james wan movies..not off the limit...but watch... it thoroughly... and its really superb the way u penned it down!! why u stopped?? do continue plzzz...real plzz...its sooo superb... really am much eager then every els ff to update..pl, do update this one...plzzz
leena04 thumbnail

Plz continue yaar don't left it in middle like this plz...