Bade Acche Laggte Hai

New SS: Ghosts of the Royal Family Updated Part 4 Pg 6

Catgol thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi, everyone😊
was looking around the forum searching for some horror stories having our Raya but didn't find any...so i thought why don't i write one? also i have the full plot.

Just wanted your opinion on whether its a good idea or not.
Would you like a horror story on raya???

Ghosts Of The Royal Family

Index

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4
Edited by Catgol - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jodude thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
heyyy ur old username orangeblossoms.na.?
oye horror name se b darti hoon...😳😆
but will try to read raya horror story...😛
jyaad darana mat...😆

btw good idea..😛
Edited by jodude - 8 years ago
Catgol thumbnail
Yup, my old username was orangeblossoms, but i got bored of it so changed my username😛

zyaada daravni nahin hogi but since its a horror story it will to some extent (send chills down your spine) Hopefully😈

Cute_Saakshii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice idea!!
Raya ki horror story!!
Waiting to read it!!
AdhwikPriya thumbnail
I am also waiting for RaYa story...
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Most welcome dear
It will interesting to read Raya story with different concept.

P.s. pls do continue your other stories too.
Janilover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yeah waiting for btw i have written on Vampire one
Prabina057 thumbnail
Very nyc idea.
It'll be interesting to read it.
reshak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nice idea..
waiting for ur update..
Catgol thumbnail
Man!! i was so surprised to see the enthusiastic response😛😉

So here goes my first update of the story

Introduction
Ram Kumar, was the youngest lineage of the Royal Thirumallur family. His great great grand father was King Thambooran Narayana Chinna Perumal Varma who ruled Thirumallur from 1729 -1765.

Thirumallur was famed for the Agatsya Kodu Mahadevan Temple built by Ram's forefathers.Agatsya Kodu Mahadevan Temple is one of its kind .. Lord Shiva looked very magnificent and seated next to hIm was goddess Parvati smiling with her gracious face .. The deities were made of pure white marble ..

The Kalasam , the top most roof of the temple was made of pure gold imported from Klipdrift , Africa . It was not an easy job because there was no proper means of transport in the ancient times .Thousands of African slaves where made to carry the gold on their backs and they had built a huge raft to cross the Orange river and travel towards the river bank of Thirumallur. They carried heaps of spices from the Thirumallur king in return for the gold.

The African slaves were treated like animals during the construction work.One could hear the constant whipping sounds and cries of the men.To add more brutality,  the black women were raped and used by the rich and influential men from the Thirumallur dynasty. Young and beautiful slaves were kept as mistress in the palace. They would use the girl for a month or two and after getting bored of her body they would rip her body apart. Agatsya Kodu Mahadevan Temple was built by the blood of many people, literally.

CHAPTER 1

"Yes Ram, see you at fisherman cove by 9 and hurry up please don't delay it as you did last time saying she hung up her phone.

"Priya can you come down for a moment please? Renu Aunty has brought bridal jewellery designs, come and have a look at it ..

"Yes sure mom I'm coming...

"Was it Mr handsome on the phone? chuckled Renu Aunty

Priya blushed to the core.

"How do you guys get along with each other asked her mom

"Mom, why do you ask me such weird questions? Ram is such a nice guy I think he is just perfect for me answered Priya with a wild twinkle in her eye

Ok dear,  come and have a look at the jewellery designs, i'm sure you'll love it.

"Oh Aunty!! I just love these designs but, i'm totally confused about what to choose. Everything is so beautiful. I especially like the Emerald Antique Jewellery...

"Priya, that is one of my most priceless possessions. I bought it at an auction house in London ..

"Aunty , then you must keep it ..

"No priya,  if you like it then take it, anything for you my dear ..

"Thank you Aunty, smiled Priya

There is a reason behind aunty's affliction towards Priya .. Renuka was a middle aged woman and her husband is a leading CEO in a Robotic Engineering Company in California . One can surely doubt her age as she had a striking physical appearance and she looked not more than 30.. She had a features that of a Greek princess and a well toned body .. Renuka and her husband lived a happy married life but they had one issue - their childlessness. Though they underwent lots of fertility treatment they couldn't have a baby that's why priya was more than a daughter to Renu Aunty ...

Priya did her high school in California and obtained a bachelors degree in architecture from NC state university ..Renu Aunty was her friend , a well wisher and a guardian until Priya came to India for her marriage

Priya drove her Renault duster humming her favourite song .. The sky looked very beautiful and romantic .. Priya looked chic in her black sleeveless t shirt which she carefully paired with a blue H & M jeans and a clutch from Louis Vuitton ..

Priya reached her favourite restaurant " the fisherman cove " , a perfect place for a perfect dinner date .. She parked the car and entered the restaurant

Priya was seated in the lobby and her eyes were wandering in search of Ram , her dream boy and her husband to be .. She just happened to see the television set for a moment and it was her favorite advertisement

" you and I , In this beautiful world "
" Green grass , blue skies
You and I "

" Hey babe , I'm sorry I had a presentation to be mailed to the client that's why I got a bit late I'm really very sorry .

"All work and no play makes Ram a dull boy ".Priya sang teasing Ram ..

"I'm ready for the play , are u ready for it? saying he grabbed her waist and held her tightly .
"Ram ", please not in a public place replied Priya ,, okay , Iam sorry lets get in m really famished today

" your order sir ", came the waiter

" one mushroom risotto"

" one ravioli with cream and spinach ", and yes, some red wine please.

Ram placed the order .. Risotto and ravioli were Priya's favourite.

They enjoyed their dinner and came to the parking lot.

"Thanks for the dinner I really enjoyed it, said Priya.

"Anything for you dear , why do u want to leave so early? Can't you spend some more time with me?

"No Ram, mom will be waiting for me,  I have to leave it's already 10 o clock now.

"Okay baby, he leaned towards her and kissed on her forehead.

"Do give me a missed call once you reach your home... said Ram.

"Sure dear, replied Priya and took her car out.

Priya drove the car thinking about Ram , her future with him she felt very happy inside. The roads were completely dark without any street light or people around , it was very deserted ..

The scene reminded her of horror movies.

Priya was a die hard fan of Alfred Hitchcock movies , she loved horror books too and Dean koontz was her favourite author .. Priya's friends used to give her lots of horror and thriller movie CDs .Priya always kept them safe in her private collection .

Priya tried to turn on the music system but she was unable to do so , she suddenly felt as if her whole body was tightening and her body was stiff involuntarily ..Beads of perspiration ran through her body . She felt as if her whole body was paralyzed , she wanted to shout for help but couldn't open her mouth , she felt like crying in her heart ..

" My God what is happening to me "

Priya was an atheist and she used to joke about her mom's superstitious beliefs and religious practises . She hated Religion and God equally ..

" Hey mom take a look at the paper , thirteen month old baby in China is born with progeria a rare degenerating medical condition where in the body ages very fast and they face lots of cardio vascular problems .. People who have it do not make it past 12 or 13 years of age . If God is the ultimate creator he created progeria as well she would argue with her mom when she asked her to pray.

Now, she had no choice other than praying to God for help.

All of a sudden her muscle relaxed she was able to move her body , she felt happy and confused at the same time ..

Priya turned the radio on but was not in a mood to listen to music ..she drove the car as fast as she could , she was driving past a cemetery and it was filled with eeriness and dark solitude .

She just happened to see a small girl sitting on a black gravestone in the cemetery.

Priya parked her car and headed towards the girl.

"hey you there , what are you doing here at this unearthly hour"?

" Go away you bitch", shouted the girl ..

I have come to help you
, replied to priya

"I don't need your help "
" I don't need your help "
shouted the girl and ran away

Priya 's heart was pounding with panic and anger , some how she managed to walk till the car and she drove the car as fast as she could ..