krunalidivecha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
it is awesome part
eagerly waiting for next one
thanks for pm
MnSakshifan thumbnail
Nice update...very eager to know about the mystery in their lives..
Thanks 4 pm...
iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
nice part
thanks for pm pl continue.
Cute_Saakshii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Fantastic update!!!
Thanks 4 pm!
And continue soon !!
youandme272000 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Nice interesting update...
Very different concept...
reshak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Beautiful update..
continue soon..
jodude thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very nice update...
lagta hai ram ki mom ko bhoot ne kuch kiya hoga...😆
continue soon.
MyLuvRaShi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update
waiting for next part
Continue soon

LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Seems Ram hadn't revealed full to Priya and she did believed it but still the things she is going through may be has to do something with the women who asked her help. It's getting interesting with suspense ahead. Do continue soon and thank you for the pm.
Catgol thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Part 4

Priya went to the room. Her parents were waiting for her.

"Get ready Priya your in laws wanted to reach the temple fast said her dad with a news paper in his hands ...

Okay you get ready Priya,  me and dad are going for a small walk until you get ready today the weather seems to be very pleasant it looks like it's going to rain very heavily ...

"Ok I'll get ready said Priya and locked the room..

Priya wore a beautiful white Kurta with hakoba work and a white pant for it .. She was looking at herself in the mirror and was about to spray her favorite perfume, when suddenly she saw a woman standing behind her,  her dress was blood stained, she had long hair and her face was fully covered with blood and she was holding a bunch of red rose in her hand ..

Priya realized that it was the same woman who was standing with the girl in the cemetery.

Help , Help shouted Priya and suddenly the woman disappeared.

Priya's heart was pounding, she did not know what to do ... She badly wanted some water because her throat had completely gone dry because of fear ..

She slowly came to the dining table, took a glass of water & started sipping it, suddenly she could hear the foot steps of some one running around the next room .She gathered some courage and went to the room next door .. She could find no one in the room, to her disappointment .. She sat on the bed holding her chest. Her chest felt heavy, there was too much of pressure build up in the chest due to fear ..

She slowly pulled the bed spread and the looked under the bed ..

It was the girl, the same girl whom she met before

her hand was stained she was eating something in a plate Priya took a closer look and it was the steak the same steak she ordered before , raw and uncooked and blood was dripping in the plate ..

Priya couldn't resist the bad foul from the food and she puked once again..

Who are you? Why are you following me she questioned the girl with courage

priya we have been waiting for you all these years replied the girl continuing to eat her food ..

What ? For years ? What do you mean by that don't try to scare me shouted Priya ..

No no priya don't get scared we badly need your help

what do you mean by we? Who is the woman with you ?

She is my mother I have a letter for you from my mother ..

The little girl handed over a letter to Priya

I Need your help when the time comes I ll explain everything to you , I will come to you when I need you ..

the letter was written in blood ..

Where do you and your mother stay ? Why are you following me ?

You ask me too many questions Priya which I really cannot answer right now .. You will know everything when time comes

iam leaving right now I ll come with my mother again to meet you ..

Untill then good bye said the girl ..

Humm I just forgot , mother told me to give you these bunch of red roses said the Girl

here take it from me ordered the girl but Priya did not listen to the Girl

here take it shouted the girl ..

Priya held her shivering hands to the girl ..

Okay i'm leaving now said the girl and disappeared the very next moment.

Priya couldn't realize what was happening around her .. Was it a night mare?? She just wished that it could be a dream and nothing else ..

once I wake up everything would vanish, She told herself

priya came to senses when she heard the sudden knocking on the door .. Her whole body seemed to be numb with fear , the sight of the woman in a blood stained dress brought chills to her body ..

Knocking on the door seemed to be getting louder and louder ..

She opened the door and was relieved to find that it was none other than her parents ..

Priya what took you such a long time to open ? Are you ready , Ram and his parents are
already waiting in their car ..

Priya you seem to be sweating didn't you turn the ac on ?

Oh yes dad I turned the ac on , i'm fine .

Priya wanted to tell everything to her parents but she couldn't bring herself to do it because her dad is a heart patient who had just undergone a by pass surgery ..

Ok dear, let's check out from the room .. Did u take all your belongings ?

Yes mom replied priya ..

They started their journey again ...

They reached agatsya kodu mahadevan temple in two hours time .. Temple was located near the river bank and it looked very serene with trees surrounding the temple .. The temple was the ancestral property of Ram 's family ..

How do you like the temple Priya asked Vidhya

It looks beautiful mom i'm really awed by the architectural beauty of it .,

Thirumallur Kings had a real good taste when it comes to architecture it actually runs in our blood replied Ram 's mom with a pride in her face ..

Tell me more about the Thirumallur dynasty mom asked Priya with an inquisitive look in her face ..

Later Priya you should be really tired we will go and stay in the royal guest bungalow which is just one km from here .. I will tell you the rest in the morning ..

Ok Aunty replied priya

It was 5 o clock in the morning, Priya couldn't sleep any longer. She was so excited about the temple , the people and the kingdom that once belonged to her future husband's family . It is so beautiful , I must visit the temple now I want to admire its architectural beauty in the early sunrise , she said to herself and silently walked out of the bedroom trying not to disturb her parents who were deeply asleep..

Agatsya Kodu Mahadevan Temple is one of its kind .. Lord shiva looked very magnificent and seated next to hIm was goddess Parvati smiling with her gracious face .. The deities were made of pure white marble ..

Priya was looking around the temple and she couldn't take her eyes off the sculptures in the temple .. The temple priest gave her prasad, the food which was prepared as a offering to god ..

The temple priest gave her all the Due respect that he owes to Ram 's family ..

Look there priya exclaimed the priest .

What is it ? asked priya .

Look at the kalasam it's such a rare sight said the priest he sounded very excited ..

Priya took a look at the kalasam , it was a rare sight indeed .. Two snakes were coiled around each other fornicating ( making love ) ..

It looked as if lord Adisesha had come to have the blessings of lord Shiva ..
You are indeed very lucky priya it symbolises that you and Ram will have a great married life ahead .. It is a very good omen ..

Thank u said priya not knowing what to say she was not sure whether god existed or not ..

But everything happens for a good reason she said to herself .,

she went back to the guest bungalow to get ready as Ram had promised to take her on a royal palace tour .. Her excitement knew no bounds ..

She got ready and Ram was already waiting for her ..

Are you ready your highness?? asked Ram

Oh yes,  but where is my royal chariot? joked Priya

There is no chariot these days I'll get you my royal car instead he said with an innocent face ..

Their family had three magnificent palaces :- Killimanoor palace , Kowdiar Palace and Kuthirai Malliha..

Kowdiar palace is the only palace which the royal family had access to ., it's entry is restricted to public since it belonged to the royal family ..

Killimanoor palace is maintained by the government trustees ., kuthirai malliha is a magnificent horse stable where the magnificent royal horses are kept and looked after .. There were more than 100 varieties of horses including American Saddlebred , Arabian horses , Danish warm blood and ten varieties of pony specially brought from Bulgaria .,

There was a huge fountain in the entrance of the palace .. Kowdiar palace had more than 500 bedrooms out of which 300 were kept for the royal family and rest of the bedrooms were meant for the rich and influential men from different parts of the country .. There were 30 kitchen for the servants who worked there ..

There was Also a huge observatory built to study the astronomy ..

The huge wooden ceiling made from the fine teak wood timber was very beautiful with a huge ornate chandelier hung to it

Wow!! it looks beautiful exclaimed Priya pointing out to the huge chandelier

It was presented by the Duke of Edinburgh to my late great great grandfather ..

Oh!! is it??  looks lovely, replied priya

They were going around each and every room of the palace and suddenly there was a huge cracking sound .. Must be one of the old furniture in the locked room

Ram asks Priya to wait as he goes to check out from where did the cracking sound come from, Sure says Priya and enters a room adjacent to the library and the sight which she saw was quite shocking it looked like a construction site where some African men and woman were continuously whipped to work harder There were two black children crying...

Priya was very confused. She did not know where she was and how did she get here??..

There was a black woman who was consoling the children .. She went near the woman and asked her who she was and why are the children crying

Get away from here!!! This kingdom
is cursed shouted the woman ..

Priya fainted and fell on the ground.