Software Symphony 23 - Page 112

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
RB certainly needs someone like II who has no qualms in calling  a spade a spade...for too long he has done his man mani...ab nahi chalega aisa. Takkar ki Jung hai mere dost, sambhal kar! 
But in all seriousness the indifference he feels towards Ranjan and excelsior goes to show how deep seated his hurt is.. He has to do something about it, or the lava that will pour out will burn everything in its path!!! AIYOOO The hurt, the gussa, the feeling of being betrayed by the protector himself is so so deep. Poor RB...no wormer wants to run away form it all. 

II feeling protective towards Ranjan, uska nature hi aisa hai...loving, giving, emotional. So so sweet! Boss marriage real ho na ho...Ranjan II bond to ekdum Khalis hai! 
"Do u get paid for this job?" she
asked bluntly

ith superrr!!!
Here you go our II ROFL
We know he hates his dad that is fine. But as a shareholder and holding a position in the company, he is responsible for good and bad things happening in the company. Otherwise let him sell the shares and leave the company.

Teach him Iyer ethics. You are the only one can tame him.

I am just loving it Wink

Nice punch to RnB Nisha!
And then they go again!!! LOL
Love the guts of II...for someone that was always had hesitation to ask anything to R&B,she has come a long way Clap

It's so cutie when they call each other Mr bhalla and Ms Iyer Embarrassed

Nike was founded by a Man, so its tagline says
"Just do it!"

If "Nike" had been founded by a Woman, its tagline would have been:

"Just do it...if you want to... I don't want to force you... It's your life... anyway you don't listen to me.. Do What You Want To Do... Who am I to say anything!!"
Originally posted by putti77

Nike was founded by a Man, so its tagline says
"Just do it!"

If "Nike" had been founded by a Woman, its tagline would have been:

"Just do it...if you want to... I don't want to force you... It's your life... anyway you don't listen to me.. Do What You Want To Do... Who am I to say anything!!"

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Kamaal ..!!! who am i to say anything... hahaha
Phir lade donoParty
I so love itROFL 
And while my attention wanders at work, I read old updates, listening to what is some radio music channel online called R&B Love. Please remember to wake me from my dream EmbarrassedLOL