Software Symphony 23 - Page 113

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
WOW Corruption and conscience Clap
MY GOD I HAVE BEEN THINKING THE SAME, SAYING THE SAME RIGHT R&B cant just sit and do nothing and Nisha used the perfect word Ethics!!!!Clap

II is smart ,sharp and caring a perfect combo and will call a spade a spade ,show R&B the ugly truth.. if you are in Excel u have an office, u owe it to fix else move to France other wise he is the same as chachu gang..

I Heart II and i feel finally she is becoming a reflection of me in her feeling towards Ranjan Embarrassed bilkul meri soch pe gayi hai II ab..LOL

Its a really bizarre thing that you are happy, a character of fiction is behaving the way you would and you are happy and you have a meeting in 13 minutes and u are happy even realizing that u are not prepared for the meeting LOLLOLLOL

"Then U owe it as part of your employment ethicsAngry... or do your ethics only extend to SW purchases?"Ouch
Clap*infinity......
Nisha I Heart You!!!!!!
Originally posted by EnVee

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">And while my attention wanders at work, I read old updates, listening to what is some radio music channel online called R&B Love. Please remember to wake me from my dreamEmbarrassedLOL
</font>

you want to wake???like really??? LOL

And while my attention wanders at work, I read old updates, listening to what is some radio music channel online called R&B Love. Please remember to wake me from my dream EmbarrassedLOL

Now you've done it! I'm going to end up surfing the net for that channel instead of looking up materials for my workLOL
haha...meeting in 13 mins,not prepared and phir bhi happy!!!wow anu!!! LOL
Originally posted by dristi64

And while my attention wanders at work, I read old updates, listening to what is some radio music channel online called R&B Love. Please remember to wake me from my dream EmbarrassedLOL

Now you've done it! I'm going to end up surfing the net for that channel instead of looking up materials for my workLOL

Gaana.com pe hai... English songs some nice some OK Smile
Originally posted by ishruhi

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">And while my attention wanders at work, I read old updates, listening to what is some radio music channel online called R&B Love. Please remember to wake me from my dreamEmbarrassedLOL
</font>

Smile  Kaam hai kaam hai... gotto wake up :(
wOAH WOAH Nisha those have been three POWERFUL updatesClapClapClap...

Amazing characters ...Ranjan questioning the marriage REAL or NOT

II pondering on her career path...

Finally where u left II questioning R&B on his duties ...ClapClapClap

Can't wait for the next...

Originally posted by ishruhi

</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Smile Kaam hai kaam hai... gotto wake up :(</font>

LOL sho paavam!