IshRa OS - || Saathiya || (Completed)

-DivyanKaran- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

One Shot

Hello my awesome friends!

How are you? This is Insha back with my one shot.  Thank you so much my friends for all the support.

This is just a random story popped into my creative mind. While listening the most beautiful song, Sun Saathiya' from the movie ABCD 2', a sudden feeling forced me to come up with it. I hope, you will  like it.

With the concept of this story, I would try to improve my writing skills and its originity. Please, inform me cordially through PMes and I will work on them definitely. Thank you so much in advance for all the love and support showering on me. And an assurance, I am not a writer basically. It's my attempt only.

English Version is also added in the story just below the Hindi dialogues

I hope, you will find it at your expectations

Thanks

*NOT PROOFREAD*

WARNING: PLEASE DON'T COPY MY STORIES AND ITS UPDATES TO ANY OTHER FORUMS OR SITES. DON'T  DO THAT PLEASE.

For getting the updates of my stories (PM), please buddy me. Please send me a friend request, so it would be easy for me to PM you.

SAATHIYA

IN THE EVENING

"Raman..please T.V band karo."  requested Ishita, while folding up her sarees in the cupboard.

["Raman..please turn off the T.V."]

Raman: "Madrasan..tumhe kya lagta hai ki main tumhaari baat maanunga?" he looked at her. "Itne bhi bure din nahi aayein hain mere!"

["Madrasan..do you think I'll do as you say?] ["I don't have such bad days till now"]

"Raavan Kumar" Ishita muttered looking at him rebukingly.

"IshiMaa.." shouted Ruhi rushing from her room to Ishita in the living room.

Ishita: "Yes bachcha. Bolo, kuch chahiye aapko?"

["Yes baby. Speak up, do you need anything?"]

Ishita made Ruhi sit in her lap and kissed on her forehead.

Ruhi: "IshiMaa..aap duniya ki sabse best Mumma ho aur woh bhi bahut beautiful." She caressed her face saying.

["IshiMaa..you are the world's best Mom and you are very beautiful."]

Ishita: "Aww..thank you bachchu."

["Aww..thank you child."]

Ruhi smiled at Ishita.

Ishita looked into her eyes, "Achcha chalo Ruhi, bataao meri princess ko kya chahiye?"

["Okay Ruhi, tell me what do you want my princess?"]

"Wow..IshiMaa, aapko kaise pata chala ki mujhe  kuch chahiye?" exclaimed Ruhi.

["Wow..IshiMaa, how did you get to know that I need something?"]

Ishita replied: "Beta..main aapki Mumma hoon naa. And hum dono ke heartbeats same hai naa to mujhe pata chal jaata hai ki meri Ruhi beta ko kya chahiye." She laughed lightly on her daughter's innocency.

["Dear..I am your mother so our heartbeats are same as well. That's why I get to know what my Ruhi wants."]

Ruhi: "I love you IshiMaa." She hugged Ishita tightly.

Ishita smiled, "I love you too my baby." She patted her shoulder gently. "Chalo..chalo, ab bataao, kya chahiye aapko?"

["Now tell me, what do you exactly want?"]

Ruhi: "IshiMaa..mujhe ek Princess waali dress chahiye and woh bhi Pink colour me."

["IshiMaa..I want a Princess dress in the shades of Pink colour."]

Ishita: "Okay..but sabse pahle hum log aapke cuboid me dekh lete hain ki aapki who favourite dress..abhi bhi aapko fit hoti hai yaa nahi."

["Okay..but firstly, let us check in your cuboid that your favourite dress fits you still or not."]

Ishita carries Ruhi in her arms and steps towards her room. They enter the room and see Raman working on his laptop. Ishita puts Ruhi on the bed and checked out in the cuboid.

After searching a while,

"Ruhi..woh dress aapko fit nahi hogi ab. I think so." Ishita said while searching again.

["Ruhi..I don't think so that dress will fit you anymore."]

Ruhi: "Noo..but why IshiMaa?"

Ishita: "Because, you are a big girl now Ruhi. But no worries, we will buy another one very soon."

Ruhi: Okay IshiMaa. But promise me, we will buy another one tomorrow." She commanded her.

Ishita smiled looking at Ruhi: "Done deal, my princess."

AT NIGHT

"Aiyoo..Murugann..yeh mere saariyon ka kya haal ho gaya hai!! Screamed Ishita seeing her all sarees fell on the floor.

["Oh Lord..what has been done to my sarees?"]

Raman said in low voice: "Mujhe meri file nahi mil rahi thi to socha ki shayad cuboid me hogi. Aur file jab mili to tumhaari thaan ka yeh haal ho gaya. I AM SORRY."

["I couldn't find my file, I thought it must be in your cuboid. When I found then your sarees became a mess."]

Ishita: "Raman..aap bhi naa, bilkul bachchon jaisa harkat karte ho. Mujhe bulaa nahi sakte the file khojne ke liye? Maine kuch hi der pahle naa apni saariyon ko fold kiya tha. RAAVAN KUMAR!"

["Raman..sometimes you behave like a kid. You should have called me for finding your file. I had recently folded up my all sarees. RAAVAN KUMAR!"]

She gave him an intense look and started folding her all sarees in a proper way. There were many sarees on the floor which had some special moments stored. Some moments she had spent with Raman and some with Ruhi. Ishita could find happiness in even small things. Suddenly her eyes got hooked with one of those sarees, she had danced on with Raman on the song  Sun Saathiya'. A smile appeared on glowing face.

(Flashback starts)

Sun..saathiya Maahiyaan

Barsa de Ishqa Di..Saahiyaan..

Rang Jaaun..Rang-Rang jaaun re..

Tujh pe main jhar-jhar jaaun re..

Piya..bas teri main ho jaaun..

Choole..to khadi main..to khadi main..

Sun..Saathiyaa Maahiyaan..

Raman gave his right hand to Ishita while bending on his knees infront of whole people who were seeing a magical couple dancing. Ishita gave her hand and stood along with him. He kissed her hand and made her spin twice and took her into his arms. Her soft cheeks had turned reddish-pink blushing. That beautiful saree had which Raman had gifter her during her B'day increased the beauty of that Divine beauty. He droppes her at the floor and draws closer to him. The comfortable atmosphere was just for them. Just for them.

Main ret si..boond ka zariya..

Tu...paake tujhe...bheeg jaaun main

Main ret si..boond ka zariya

Tu...paake tujhe bheeg jaaun main

Tar jaaun main..tar-tar jaaun main...

Dariya...main tar jaaun

Ishq main ye paake..nikhar jaaun..nikhar jaaun..

Piya..bas teri main ho jaaun..

Choole..to khadi main..to khadi main..

Sun..Saathiyaa Maahiyaan..

(Flashback ends)

That saree was really special for her. Actually, everything started from Raman's shirt button to Ishita's dental moulds were special. She wanted to store them for the rest of her life. It was true that their heartbeats were same..that's why they were destined.

If you guys had found it upto your expectations

Then please drop your valuable likes and comments

I really hope the best for you

Thanks

Love you <3

Edited by -DivyanKaran- - 8 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-DivyanKaran- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks LourelπŸ˜ƒ.
Divancraze thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
OMG Its also my favourite Song!
Loved This OS!
Non-existent thumbnail
Wow! This is something unique. πŸ˜ƒ

So, subtle in approach and yet so appealing!πŸ˜ƒ

She is so in love, she finds him in every little details of her existence.😳

Lovely, Insha Didi.πŸ‘

Thanks so much for writing and keep writing!πŸ˜ƒ
shinseen thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
its nice but very short .
if you make another part 
please put up soon
..TeriDeewani.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Res
---EDITED---
U knw wht recently I downloaded the song its in one of my favs...same pinch...πŸ˜›..

I think we have a cosmic connection..haina??
But I jst the way u write Inshu di...u r a born writer..thts wht I actually feel whenevr I read any of ur works...

U write beautifully n describe each n evry action in ur works...
This was a normal,simple stry but u made it a beautiful one by the way of writing...story telling is a hard job...but God gifted the talent of doing this hard job...

Luv u for writing on my fav actor n actress song...

Keep writing thts all I'll say coz wanna read more frm u...plzz start a FF ittu si request hai meri plzz poori kardo...OS,TS se mera mann nahi bharta...

Lastly luv u...πŸ€— πŸ€—
Edited by crazy_neha - 8 years ago
..TeriDeewani.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Khushi k maare... πŸ˜‰ Edited by crazy_neha - 8 years ago
IshraMiNeholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It's latest fav8 sng on my list..
Love d os..
Sweet nd cute 1..