Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dimple_0510 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
PART 24

K: "Where r we?, she looked around the apartment.

R: "This is the apartment Sammy and I brought with the money we got from working part-time during our college time... we used to stay here during our last two years of our college...

K: " oh... so this is ur bachelor pad...

S: " Yeah...

There were three rooms in the apartment... It was not too big like singhania mansion but nice and cozy enough to live.

S: " I will go to my room...

Raghav brought her to his room. The room was simple just like how raghav likes. It was painted in dark blue and grey colours.

R: " Go and have a shower kalpi... u r drenched if not u will catch cold..., he said.

Kalpana nodded her head and went to take bath... She knew ragahv is hurting inside but he tries not to show it to her. After kalpana came out of the bathroom, raghav went to take bath.

When he came out of the bathroom, he saw kalpana sleeping. He went and sat beside her on the bed and caressed her hair. He thought she must be very tired. He went outside closing the door slowly to find Sammy sitting at the dining table drinking tea. He went and sat on the chair opposite sammy's.

S: " How's she?, he said pouring some tea for raghav.

R: " She is tired... sleeping..., he just stared at the warm liquid in the cup without making any effort to take a sip.

S: " U ok raghav?, Sammy asked concerned.

Raghav sighed looking up at Sammy.

R: "I don't know Sammy...

S: " U know sahil uncle will realize his mistake and understand you... and when that happens he will accept u and kalpana...

Raghav's face hardened hearing that.

R: " I don't have any other family sam... Kalpana and my child is enough for me...

Sammy didn't say anything because he knows that raghav is hurt very deeply and that's why he is speaking like that.

R: " We need to find a job...

S: " Hey I was gonna talk about that to you... you remember we saved some money to open our own business since college days... I think we should totally do that now...

R: " Are u sure?

S: " yeah man... thank god we saved money... and we can get some loan from the bank to add to the modal...

R: " that sounds like a good idea...

S: " ok.. I will go out and buy some dinner and groceries because there's nothing to eat at home... Bechari kalpi... poor girl will be starving when she wakes up..., he said standing to leave.

R: "Sam..., raghav stood up and went to hug Sammy..

R: " Thanks sam... for everything..., he said sincerely.

S: " Come on dude... u would do the same if I was in ur situation... U r my best friend... I would do anything for u...,he said smiling.

R: " pakhi... she..., it pained him thinking about his sister.

S: " she will understand why I did what I did raghav..., he said giving sad smile...

Raghav was looking at some documents when kalpi woke up... She looked at the wall clock and realized she slept for 3 hours.

K: " Sorry... I didn't realize I slept...

R: " No dear... u seemed so tired... u should get more rest...

K: "hmmm... where is Sammy?

R: " he went to buy food... I think he's back... its late u should go n eat..

Kalpana came outside and found Sammy... He gave food parcels for raghav and her... Kalpana came back to room and asked him to have dinner.

R: " im not hungry... u go and eat... I have to review this documents for loan...

Kalpana closed the door went to the living room and sat on the sofa. Sammy was in his room sleeping...

It was late night when raghav was done with his work... he noticed that kalpana hasn't come back to the room yet. He went outside and saw her sleeping form on the sofa... He went near her and decided to carry her to bed... He frowned when scooping her in his hands... Her body was burning... She had high fever... He noticed that she hasn't eaten yet... He immediately called Sammy panicking. They brought her to the hospital.

Raghav and Sammy sat outside the ward waiting for Dr Akira... she was raghav and sammy's friend.

A: " Raghav, I didn't know u were married... u never invited me to ur wedding...

R: " It's a long story... How is she?

A: " Her fever has decreased now... she is so weak and looks like she hadn't eaten anything... nothing to worry about anymore... I have prescribed some vitamins for her... make sure she takes them... and pls take care of her... pregnant women tend to forget to take care of themselves... husbands should take care of them... I hope u understand what im saying...

Raghav nodded...

R: "Can I see her now?

A: " she is sleeping.. but yeah u can see her...

S: " U go and see her... I will go and buy the medicine..

Raghav entered the room and saw his wife sleeping. He took her hand in his and kissed them...

R: " im sorry baby... I should have taken care of you...

After an hour kalpana opened her eyes and realized that she is in hospital... Her husband was leaning his head on the side of the bed with his palm covering her stomach protectively... She raised her hand and ran her fingers through his hair softly... Raghav raised his head and looked into her eyes... A lone tear escaped his eye...

K: " im fine raghav..., she said wiping the tear.

R: " im sorry...

K: "Its not ur fault...

R: "Why u didn't eat kalpana? U r pregnant now...

K: " How can I eat when u r there suffering internally? U think I don't know how much pain u r bearing inside ur heart? I know u raghav... and I love u so much... I know how much it hurts u being away from ur family..., she said crying.

Raghav just looked at her silently.

K: " u should go back to ur family raghav.. I feel so guilty for coming in between u and ur family...

R: " u said u love me kalpi... but do u know how much I love u? do u think I will be able to live being away from u? the thought itself kills me kalpi...

Kalpi sobbed hearing his words... raghav went and hugged her... she cried in his arms...

K: " y cant they accept us?

R: " it doesn't matter kalpi... u have me... I have u and my child... that's enough for us..., he said kissing her forehead.

The next day after getting discharged from hospital, they came back to the apartment...  A huge surprise was waiting for kalpi as she entered their home. Her family was there waiting for her...Kalpi went and hugged her parents and started crying. Her father took her face in his hands and wiped the tears...

Ab: " ssshhh... that's ok princess... don't cry... I cant see u like this..., his eyes were glistened as well...

D: " Kalpi how r u feeling dear? And how's our little grandson or granddaughter?, her mother divya asked putting her palm on her tummy.

K: " We r much better after seeing all of u here..., she smiled in tears.

Her brother shiv and neha came and hugged her as well... Raghav and Sammy looked at the scene smiling... kalpi looked down and saw Jay (her nephew) looking at her with big eyes. Kalpi kneeled down in front of jay.

K: " What happened sweetheart? U r not gonna give ur bua a hug? U always ask me to carry u... what happened now?

J: " mumma said u r not feeling well and that I shouldn't disturb u and ask u to carry me because u r already carrying little baby in ur tummy... how come the baby is in ur tummy bua? Did u  eat the baby?, he asked innocently.

Everyone laughed loudly...

Kalpana scooped jay in her arms despite the protest from her babhi because she is pregnant... She carried him to the kitchen and gave him the chocolates while making him sit on her lap...

Later at night, after dinner, kalpi was with her mom and babhi while the guys were in the living room.

D: " Kalpi I think u should come and stay in delhi till raghav settles the problems...

K: " mom.. what r u saying?

D: " yes dear... u r pregnant... the doctor said u r weak... if u r home me and neha will take care of u and raghav can solve his business here...

At the same time, raghav came to the room but he stopped by the door hearing the talk.

K: "No mom... im not coming with u...

D: " im just saying for ur good baby... raghav will be busy with his work... we can take care of you... ur dad also feels the same...

K: " Mom... he left his family for me... he might seem ok to u all on the outside... but I know how much he is hurting inside... I cant leave in this situation... whatever happens I will be by his side... nobody can care me more than he does mom... to be honest, he will take care of me and my baby more than u guys will...

N: " U love him so much kalpi..., she said smiling.

K: " I do...

D: " Im proud of u dear..., she said hugging her daughter...

Raghav knocked on the door before entering. He was happy that kalpi loves him so much... Even he cant imagine being away from her...

R: " Its time for u to take ur medicines baby..., he said handing her the pills and water.

Kalpi made face while swallowing the pills. Raghav caressed her back with his palm to make her feel comfort... Divya and Neha smiled at each other understanding that nobody can take a better care of kalpi than raghav...

MadhuGupta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing update  . I like full part but kalpi 's last line is awesome . Kalpi  , raghav & Sammy are very nice people. Thank you so much for this update because  this is my most favourite story.  ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜›
naharkhan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update love it thanks for this update 
Hanz91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Aww very nice update but alittle emotional. Raghav is update about what happened and Kalpi is trying to help him. I hope things will go well with then. Great update and please continue soon
naam11 thumbnail
After a very long time but awesome update. Sammy is good friend. Raghav and kalpana love each other very much. 
Update next part soon.
abirami_shankar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superb update.. Not only Ratna has strong bond also Sammy and Raghav too have very strong bond. I too hope Pakhi understands Sammy soon.

vanajaragna thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Awesome update dear
Waiting to know about the reason behind ragna marriage
Pls update soon dear
ovee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
plz plz plz plz plz update this ragna story
MadhuGupta thumbnail