Ragna FF: Fifty Shades of Life(P25 pg 94)

Posted: 8 years ago
Haha..πŸ˜†

Guys i know u will be wondering, why the hell this girl made this post when she said she is not gonna update her story till15th june..πŸ˜•

Well, i came here to post my second story..😲

Ok ok.. Dont throw chappals..πŸ˜†

This story is in my mind since past two weeks and i cant help myself from posting this...πŸ˜•

But... For now i will post the character sketch...😊

I will be updating this story after finishing my current story love: the one that gives pain and cures pain or continue this story along with the current story..πŸ˜ƒ

And yeah... Only after15th june.. And u r free to give ur opinion whether i should continue or not.. Decision is urs...πŸ˜‰

Edited by Dimple_0510 - 5 years ago
CHARACTER SKETCH

Sahil Singhania: a very big businessman in mumbai.. The head of singhania family.. Son of Rajveer Singhania and Prathiba Singhania.. Husband of Neethu Singhania.. Father of Raghav and pakhi (lol.. Haha).. Elder brother of Randhir Singhania ( death) and Vikrant Singhania.. Strict but the same time loving.. Cares about his family a lot.. A kind hearted person..

Neethu Singhania: Wife of sahil.. Mother of raghav and pakhi.. Talkative .. Love her family so much.. Kind hearted.. 

Rajveer Singhania: father of sahil, randhir (dead) and vikrant.. Very kind too...

Prathiba Singhania: mother of sahil, randhir (dead) and vikrant... Very kind..

Randhir singhania: dead.. No role..

Mansi singhania: wife of randhir, mother of prem Singhania... Soft and kind..

Vikrant Singhania: 37 years old..youngest brother of sahil.. Unmarried as he was spoilt in his young age because of drug addiction.. But now he is no more a drug addict.. Loves his family so much... More to be friends with his brothers' children... His character is a bit grey..

Raghavendra Singhania: 27 years old..son of sahil and neetu.. Brother of pakhi and prem..lol.. The next ceo of Singhania Constructions after sahil.. Very obedient son, talented, handsome, kind hearted and respect the elders.. His family is his everthing... The best in everything..In conclusion, he is the pride of Singhania family...

Pakhi Singhania: 23 years old..daughter of sahil and neetu.. Sister of raghav and prem..Bubbly.. Princess of her family as she is the only daughter in the family.. Carefree.. Engaged to samar raizada@sammy..

Prem Singhania: 26 years old... son of mansi and randhir.. Lost his father at a very young age... Fun loving guy and playful naughty guy in the house.. Flirts but good at heart... Handsme, kind hearted..He is considered as real brother by raghav and pakhi... Loves his family so much..

Samar raizada: 27 years old.. Best friend of raghav since childhood as his parents are family friends of Singhanias.. Business partner of singhanias.. Very kind, handsome.. Engaged to pakhi.. Fun loving

Kalpana Sharma: 24 years old.. Dusky beauty.. Very kind hearted, Happy go lucky person, talks a lot, very talented, heart of her family, naughty, spreads happiness wherever she is..

Abhimanyu sharma: father of shiv and kalpi, lawyer by profession, he is more like friends with his children than a father, kalpi is his soul, fulfills all the wishes of his children even before they ask, loving husband..

Divya sharma: mother of shiv and kalpi, housewife, very kind, problem solver of the house, loves her children and husband so much..

Shiv Sharma: 29 years old.. Also a lawyer by profession..Brother of kalpi, husband of Neha Sharma.. Father of Jay Sharma ( 3 yrs old).. Very protective about his little sis..love his family so much..

Neha Sharma: 28 years old.. Housewife.. Wife of shiv sharma.. Mother of jay.. Bhabi of kalpi.. Treats her like a daughter.. 

Sulochana Verma: mother of divya.. Nani of shiv and kalpi.. Lives with them.. Loves her grandchildren so much..

Maya mishra: kalpi's best friend, she is a doctor by profession, girlfriend of aman malhotra (maya, aman, kalpi are best friends)

Aman malhotra: boyfriend of maya, businessman, best friend of kalpi..

Edited by Dimple_0510 - 8 years ago
new story by u.. looking forward for it..

Yippee dimpal writer new storyπŸ‘...

Raghav ki family to bahut badi haiπŸ˜† loved cs. ...
Waiting 4 update
Interesting. Pls continue soon.
New story . Nice cs oh pakhi is rags sister :)
looking forward for the story dear...
Lovely cs dimpy...
A new story from you
Waiting to read this one
Update soon
waiting for story..start it soon
Nice unique cs.that psycho n Prem won't be a hindrance to Ragna. Waiting for the grand release.