Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Cute and nice update Swathi ⭐️👏
I liked Dr. Dubey's furies over his student. He is all set to make things clear.. and plans of EMA.. ??/ 😆 Extremely against himself though.. 😛
Hope he confronts them and Ashni reacts.. Ashu's confession.. i am just waiting for it.. You are gonna make things cleared by him.. so it wud be a time to watch out for the finesse of Ashu reigning there...
Good to see Bua respecting her Daaktar's words n smiles with having to eat n went back home.. 😃
Khushi's being with Ashni is the same as was in the show.. Just they all are happy with the cute little.. !
Thanks !!!
babita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Liked the update in the first read itself. Nice chapter Swathi 👏👏
Ashu taking care of Bua and making the atmosphere light shows how close he is with her. Doing every bit for CV, again he is there. Ashu is the right choice, now it's all clear. 
But the one who is not yet clear is Dubey 😆 I am only waiting to see him confronting AshNi. What step he will take ?? Whether arguing or ordering for an inquiry ?? Probe will be hilarious before Ashu will tell him. So me too eagerly waiting with everyone for Monday 😃

ssss97 thumbnail
Really very happy seeing the response to this OS.
Thanks a lot for the instant reviews will reply to them in some time.
Thanks once again...
ssss97 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjani9

This updates has more progress...

So Kushi is with AshNi, not given to Anji?? and she is positive???

Yes she is a sweet child. Khushi is at the present staying with Ashni.

I like Ashu comforting Nidhi and DB and making DB drink..
Yes I too liked that scene a lot..

EMA in front of ICU??? 😕😆
😆😉

Thanks for the quick review... Its nice to see a lot of response here keeping in mind that the shaw had ended 2 years ago😊
ssss97 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swatishubh

Nice update Swathi 👏
Thanks. Happy that you liked it.😊
The upcoming chapter will clear many doubts i hope. 
I guess so😉
Loved the way Ashu tried to get the things normal when he lights the scene with Bua. It's not easy but some one has to take up the charge and that's what the son in law did.⭐️
😊 Same pinch Thats my favorite scene too...
Dr. Dubey is now much more confused, his intentions for EMA looked large. 😛 Now towards AshNi, i wonder what he will start with? 😆 Will be waiting! 🤗
I guess its going to be hilarious..

Thanks for taking out time and typing the review so soon...
ssss97 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bawaswift

Cute and nice update Swathi ⭐️👏
Thanks Bro
I liked Dr. Dubey's furies over his student. He is all set to make things clear.. and plans of EMA.. ??/ 😆 Extremely against himself though.. 😛
Yeah. He is well determined to get to know what has happened to his devoted shishya.
Hope he confronts them and Ashni reacts.. Ashu's confession.. i am just waiting for it.. You are gonna make things cleared by him.. so it wud be a time to watch out for the finesse of Ashu reigning there...
Yes you are going to see a confused Ashu when Dr Dubey confronts..the two...😆😆
Good to see Bua respecting her Daaktar's words n smiles with having to eat n went back home.. 😃
Yes Ashu is DB's favoraite...😉
Khushi's being with Ashni is the same as was in the show.. Just they all are happy with the cute little.. !
Yes, they do enjoy with her..
Thanks !!!
Your most welcome.

Thanks for the review. 
jayasree.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjani9

I will be here tonight...😊

What for Anjani? To give Ashni company? Allow them some time together albeit in the waiting room as Ashutosh is always busy with surgeries. Am I correct?
ssss97 thumbnail

Originally posted by: babita..

Liked the update in the first read itself. Nice chapter Swathi 👏👏
Thanks a lot..😊😳
Ashu taking care of Bua and making the atmosphere light shows how close he is with her. Doing every bit for CV, again he is there. Ashu is the right choice, now it's all clear. 
Yes,he is learning how to maintain his relationships slowly. Its nice to see him consider Nidhi's family as his. That is the power of love.
But the one who is not yet clear is Dubey 😆 I am only waiting to see him confronting AshNi. What step he will take ?? Whether arguing or ordering for an inquiry ?? Probe will be hilarious before Ashu will tell him. So me too eagerly waiting with everyone for Monday 😃
Yes i too want to make the situation hilarious.. Do you want direct confrontation or ithdar udhar ki baatein and then the confrontation? 

Thanks for the encouragement and a quick review.😊
ssss97 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jayasree.rao

What for Anjani? To give Ashni company? Allow them some time together albeit in the waiting room as Ashutosh is always busy with surgeries. Am I correct?

Rightly said. Don't become a kabbab mein haddi like what Dr Dubey is 😆😆😆
Thoda time hi milta hain dono ko saath meiin.
ssss97 thumbnail
I guess i have replied to all the reviews if i have left any pl tell me.😊
Previous
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 15
Next