ssss97 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I had always felt that the Revelation of Nidhi being Ashu's wife could have been shown in a better way. I felt something to be missing. I didn't like Nidhi working so hard to tell Dr Dubey that she was Ashutosh's wife. I want Ashutosh to declare it with pride. I want Dr. Dubey to understand the depth of their love and support for each other in every situation.

This is the first time I have tried out something. Please do post your valuable comments here. 
Will try to improve by the end of this OS. Please over read the mistakes.

Nidhi n Khushi are playing aankh mein choli in the hall. Nidhi's eye closed with her dupatta wound aroud them. And both of them were having a gala time with each other.

Ashutosh enters with Dr Dubey. Dr Dubey gets Shocked seeing Nidhi playing there and looks at Ashutosh buts finds a dreamy expression on his face. Just then Khushi registers his presence there and tells him not to reveal that he is home and continue playing with them. Ashutosh obliges to what Khushi says.

Dr Dubey gets shocked seeing the way Ashutosh listens to what khushi says and when Ashutosh looks back to see Dr Dubey he also signals him to be quite. This brings a little more suspicion to Dr Dubey and he feels that Ashutosh is getting diverted from his original self and thinks to act smartly and immediately to save his student from stooping so low.

As Dr. Dubey decides to stop the nonsense going on in front of him Ashutosh's phone rings loudly. He goes outside and picks it up and is shocked to hear from Dadi Bua that Col Verma has had an another heart attack and her weeping uncontrollably. He takes the situation into control and reassures her and immediately calls up the ambulance n instructs it to go to CV's place immediately and calls up Anji and briefs her about the situation.

He calls out for Nidhi from outside and tells her and he apologizes to Dr Dubey telling him that he would explain later. The three of them rush to the hospital and Dr Dubey goes back to his house with many creases on his forehead and a big frown on his face.

To be continued on Thursday or Friday ...

Please don't forget to click on the like button and post your valuable review 

Part 1 Page 1 

Part 2 Page 4  

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4381242&TPN=4

Part 3 Page 8

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp? TID=4381242&PID=123055397&#p123055397

Part 4 Page 10

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4381242&PID=123203885&#p123203885

Part 5 Page 18

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?

TID=4381242&TPN=18

Edited by ssss97 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssss97 thumbnail

No one there?  Edited by ssss97 - 8 years ago
Anjani9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Dr.Dubey comes to AshNi's house??
Anjani9 thumbnail
Thank you for the OS...👏
bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice OS Swathi... ⭐️👏
AshNi's marriage gave many shakes when he got to know the truth in the show... and here too he is gonna have his tensions grown over no matter as such.. !!! Dr. Dubey will be told by Ashu abt their marriage n then the things wud be different.. ! 
Will be waiting to see how you let Ashu proudly telling DD abt Nidhi.. !
Not liked that Cv again has got an attack.. ! 
Thanks for this start dear... n many congrats for your first ever OS !!! 👏
Swatishubh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks Swathi, for the OS 👏 
You have started with the point when DD was almost exhausted by Nidhi's naughtiness 😳 But knowing the marriage of AshNi was a blow to him!!! 
Nice start, will wait for Ashu to disclose their marriage. Keep continuing 🤗
babita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Nice start 👏👏 
Though i did not love to see Cv again in the hospital, i will be waiting to see how Ashu tackles Dr. Dubey this time. 
ssss97 thumbnail
Thanks for reading will reply in the afternoon
ssss97 thumbnail
Yes guys I want Dr Dubey to see how Ashu looks after Nidhi n her family at the time of crisis. The revelation is not going to be that soon too I want Dr Dubey to see things before there is any sort of confrontation.
Its going to be fun seeing Dr Dubey going bananas.
Pl continue reading this OS and support me...
Edited by ssss97 - 8 years ago
Anjani9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sss97

Yes guys I want Dr Dubey to see how Ashu looks after Nidhi n her family at the time of crisis. The revelation is not going to be that soon too I want Dr Dubey to see things before there is any sort of confrontation.
Its going to be fun seeing Dr Dubey going bananas.
Pl continue reading this OS and support me

Yes Mam...😃