Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indu6789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: bawaswift

Captivating update Indu di.. loved it... β­οΈπŸ‘

Nice to see Ashni so familiar with each other now..  n enjoying their meal at restaurant.. ! Ashu's care with all concern.. n Nidhi's giggles.. what else is there to make them a loving pair.. !!! β­οΈβ­οΈ
Nidhi has not seen a big money at one time to be spent by herself.. Just loved her open mouth shock... n loved Ashu when you have said...

"ashutosh could have kissed her there n then...it was this simplicity..this honesty of his nidhi that made him devoted to her.

Nidhi's honesty n cuteness made him hers for the time he got mesmerised by her ways.. πŸ˜³
This is every hubby's wish to see his wife taking care of his home n him as well.. Just the way Ashu said that.. its so natural coming thru his heart.. Very sincere time they both are having with each other.. Now is the time to talk abt the things.. n the life they both are tied with a beautiful bond of marriage.. 
Dargaan scene took me back to the time when every time n then Ashni were there n wud meet each other.. All those times were blessings for them.. n today also they are here to say thanks n getting a supreme blessings..
Mallika is shattered.. n has been defeated by Nidhi thats what she thinks.. her cruel eyes says so much.. I do wonder what she will be upto.. cos after all she loves Ashu... n i dont think that this time she will be that cruel to Nidhi.. ! Giving up is not easy for her.. yet she can take the back seat.. kyunki ussi mein uske mann ki jeet hogi...😊

Nidhi already knows that baba is her Nana.. Very cute scene between Baba n his bahu.. Loved Armaan n baba taking care of her n she for once forgot all her pains n tensions...
Rohan rightly has said that every one loves her... But why Cv has forgotten that once he took the same step when he married her mother... ?? Time is a big healer.. n i hope Cv wont take much time.,, 
It looked so good when Ashu took the extreme care of his wife.. he made sure that she is wearing the comfortable dress... n assures himself that she needs time though she is sailing in the same boat of longing togetherness of her hubby.. n his protection.. !!!❀️
Love him protecting her.. n doing every minimal effort to make her feel secure with him... ! He is a gem of her life... her hero... and for him ... She is his life.. β€οΈβ€οΈ

FIRSTLY CONGRATS ON COMPLETING 2 YEARS..SECONDLY THANX FOR UPDATINGVTHE STORY...N YES UR REVIEW IS GREAT...AS ALWAYS.
ASHU WANTS TO CARE FOR NIDHI..BUT ALSO WANTS TO BRING HER CLOSE...
NIDHI MISSING HER BABA..I LOVED HER DREAM OF PAPER BOATS...
YES ROHAN IS A TRUE FRIEND...BUT WHAT WOULD MALLIKA DO...WILL SHE ACCEPT ASHNI??
TODAY I WAS READING ASHNI BUS ASHNI...WANNA GO BACK..MISSING THE SOFT ASHU!! N THE KIDS
indu6789 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swatishubh

From this day forward, You shall not walk alone.
My heart will be your shelter, And my arms will be your home.

What a lovely chapter Indu di πŸ‘ Just can't come out of the aura of AshNi❀️ πŸ€— 
Love so close to last forever! I am relishing the sweet and little but very precious moments that Ashu has started giving to Nidhi. He is all set to take care of all her needs and her comfort. Her importance is for Ashu as an asset and he is doing what he says as a man of his words. What he said to Cv the day he married her, Ashu is just doing it! Such happiness is not a gift in the marriage but it's created by the couple and that's why their Sun is shining. πŸ‘
At restaurant, at the bank, Ashu is making Nidhi feel at home with him. Even when Nidhi is doubtful of her can't manage the credit card, he gave her all the charge of taking care of him and their home. What a lovely strength that Nidhi has got in Ashu. 
Dargaah scene is so simple yet so symbolic of their union. Every time they have been blessed here. And with the new bond they are mingled in hearts and united in love. Beautiful scene !!!
Though i do pity Mallu, but her cruel minds are never judged right. Her intentions are not yet shown, but her taking up the opportunity to harm Ashni's relationship seems so uncertain.
Baba and Armaan are just like friends for Nidhi. She feels so free and secure in their presence, with all her pains evaded. Rohan has reasons to smile with Nidhi's happiness but cud not relate myself more with Cv's criticism. He is a father, a lover of her mother, who knows what love can take you to, even then.. ?
Night with each other, AshNi are looking so normal - all thanks to Ashu's caring nature. Nidhi feels for him and takes up the dress by herself, but I l just loved Ashu helping with her dress and then saying, main hi to hoon buss. He as a hubby now fully knowing her uncomfortable zone, but providing her liberty within him is the love. This love is engrossing them to embrace the souls their paths to hold. Making Nidhi safe in his arms and Nidhi finding the secured arms, gives them the first ecstasy today, with sleeping so closer and with a wondrous zest! β€οΈ
Indu di, i love you πŸ€—

THANX SWATI FOR A DETAILED REVIEW..YES ASHU N NIDHI R COMING CLOSER...WHEN THE AGE DIFFERENCE IS SO LARGE..A LIL HESITATION IS BOUND TO BE THERE...
BABA N NIDHI R CLOSE...WHAT WILL MALLU DO NOW?? TRY TO WIN OVER BABA?? OR POISON ASHU...OR...HER HATRED IS V INTENSE...N V OFTEN ITS THE MOST POWERFUL EMOTION...
indu6789 thumbnail

Originally posted by: babita68

Just loved your narration Indu di, U have excellently made us so glued to the update πŸ‘πŸ‘

It's such a beautiful chapter and i am cherishing it's beauty β­οΈ
Lovely lunch with knowing more of each other, i loved to see Ashu making things so light for her. Nidhi is still hesitant of some things but Ashu is so concerned as he said that she is not his prisoner. He is a soothing love for her, and try to do his best to give her all happiness and comfort. Lovely !!! 
Mallika has learnt that her misdeeds are paying and she is all alone loosing every thing. Also feels pity for her, but her cruel and sharp mind has another plans. 
I loved when Nidhi said that she wanted him to wear the green tie and Ashu replied back that he knew it. They are so connected with their hearts. β€οΈ
Cv and DB are only thinking of Nidhi's marriage without their nod, but how can Cv think like that ?? His wife did the same, and at that time he was the man for her. Today, Nidhi has done the same, but he can't stand her emotions. 
Baba and Cv the same -- they both did the same to their daughters but as Baba has realized his mistake, Cv is knowingly repeating it. Rohan is the confidant of Nidhi who will never leave her on good and bad days, and this makes him apple of everyone's eye πŸ‘
Lovely scene of Baba and Nidhi with Armaan asking her to take care of Ashu's temperament and to raise his joys. She almost forgot her pains, this gives a very satisfied feeling. 
Ashu who has joined his accounts with Nidih's and loved her innocent heart when she said that she can't possess this much of money and not habitual -- knows that she is not accustomed to the high class, and he gave all the authority to her to manage the home and him as per her wishes. Wow, what a confidence in her. 
Ashu noticing the earrings missing and then his love shown to her even in her half sleeps. I loved the way he is progressing towards her, and his secure arms gives her the tight sleep. 
What a magnificent way to express their unexpressed love. πŸ‘πŸ‘Waiting eagerly to know how the two awake with each other so closed. β˜ΊοΈ
Thank U Indu di, for all u have given to us. πŸ€—

Thanx babita..lovely review...yes ashu is observing all inadequacies of nidhi...lets see how he completes them...
Which was ur fav shot??..i lovwd him rubbing his nose against hers!!!!
Minahil96 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Indu Ji loved all the parts but he adding her name in his assets was just beautiful even the coffee shop was best! :D
Anjani9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Will Baba comment about their intimacy??? 😳
Anjani9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
AshNi going to meet any family members and they introduce themselves as married???😊
bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indu6789

FIRSTLY CONGRATS ON COMPLETING 2 YEARS..SECONDLY THANX FOR UPDATINGVTHE STORY...N YES UR REVIEW IS GREAT...AS ALWAYS.
ASHU WANTS TO CARE FOR NIDHI..BUT ALSO WANTS TO BRING HER CLOSE...
NIDHI MISSING HER BABA..I LOVED HER DREAM OF PAPER BOATS...
YES ROHAN IS A TRUE FRIEND...BUT WHAT WOULD MALLIKA DO...WILL SHE ACCEPT ASHNI??
TODAY I WAS READING ASHNI BUS ASHNI...WANNA GO BACK..MISSING THE SOFT ASHU!! N THE KIDS

Thanks Indu di... !!! πŸ€—
If Mallika ever accept Ashni.,.. that wud be the end of their all worries... But kya aisa hoga.. ??/

You have mentioned abt pathos as an impact in the story.. now me a bit worried.. why.. how.. just why.. ???/ 

Yeah.. missing the Nishu, guddi,., n the different Ashni there.. !! But you complete one work at a time Di,,, Dont take much of stress.. n just be at ease with one FF.. !!! πŸ˜Š
bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nidhi dreaming of her baba making paper boats for her in rain,,, 

ssss97 thumbnail
I liked the bedroom scene a lot. Love this understanding Ashu a lot.
Induji is romance coming any soon??
Want to see how they both evolve together. 
Dating and living together both are really very different. Nidhi now will have to shoulder many responsibilities. I want to see how Dr hardstone and a no nonsense person is going to enjoy and also help Nidhi. 
I am sure people in their house will get shocked seeing the changed ASHUTOSH. Its gonna be fun to see armaan teasing the two. Please include this too.
Induji please don't end this FF. Continue both but after sometime. I mean let Ashu n Nidhi settle a little bit in this FF. Then i am sure all of us can wait for the next update. 
floridadoc thumbnail
Congratulations Induji for the new thread..n thank u so much for the dedication love n words..means a lot..πŸ€—

Edited by floridadoc - 9 years ago