Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tinku2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
👏 ME FIRST...WAS CHECKING FOR THE UPDATE SINCE MORNING...READ TWICE WAS SO HAPPY THIS IS UR STYLE LOVED ASHU S CARE N THOUGHTFULNESS FOR NIDHI N HER NEEDS..BUT FORGOT TO HER AN INJECTION AS DR.GANDHI HAD TOLD...babas n armaans comforting nidhi was touching n dadibua n col. partvwith rohan was similar to any normal family...mallika yak want to see baba n ashu abdominishing her in her cruel way...ashu n nidhivvery slowly getting together was cute...but as u know we want more n more of ashni moments n can never be satisfied but thank u for avlong update...n    yesss waiting forvthe next sooonnn 😃

indu6789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tinku2015

👏 ME FIRST...WAS CHECKING FOR THE UPDATE SINCE MORNING...READ TWICE WAS SO HAPPY THIS IS UR STYLE LOVED ASHU S CARE N THOUGHTFULNESS FOR NIDHI N HER NEEDS..BUT FORGOT TO HER AN INJECTION AS DR.GANDHI HAD TOLD...babas n armaans comforting nidhi was touching n dadibua n col. partvwith rohan was similar to any normal family...mallika yak want to see baba n ashu abdominishing her in her cruel way...ashu n nidhivvery slowly getting together was cute...but as u know we want more n more of ashni moments n can never be satisfied but thank u for avlong update...n    yesss waiting forvthe next sooonnn 😃

THANX DEAR..HAVE MADE THE CORRECTION

..LOVE U FOR POINTING IT OUT...YES ASHNI R COMING CLOSER!!

ssss97 thumbnail
Thanks for the super fast update induji.
Of to read it
Minahil96 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello Indu Ji!

A beautiful update. Loved ashu and niddhi like always.  

Rohan the best friend.

Baba the understanding man.

CV and DB irritating asusual. 

Malika learnt her lesson, her life is a mess.

Anyways got to go have a paper.

Take care and thankyou <3
ssss97 thumbnail
Beautiful update induji.
Thanks for updating early.
Dead tired will reply tomorrow. Good night
Anjani9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
👏

I am still in first 5 ranks...

Jayasreeji, where are you????
Edited by Anjani9 - 8 years ago
bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Indu di... Story thread updated.. !!! 😊

Gonna read the chapter now.. !
bawaswift thumbnail
Thanks Swathi.. Jayasree di .. n Mina... for the wishes...😊

Yeah .. i started my IF journey from Ashni bas Ashni.. n here i am still with the lovely FF... n with this more loving.. ek tha raja..ek thi titli... 🤗

bawaswift thumbnail
Captivating update Indu di.. loved it... ⭐️👏
Nice to see Ashni so familiar with each other now..  n enjoying their meal at restaurant.. ! Ashu's care with all concern.. n Nidhi's giggles.. what else is there to make them a loving pair.. !!! ⭐️⭐️
Nidhi has not seen a big money at one time to be spent by herself.. Just loved her open mouth shock... n loved Ashu when you have said...

"ashutosh could have kissed her there n then...it was this simplicity..this honesty of his nidhi that made him devoted to her.

Nidhi's honesty n cuteness made him hers for the time he got mesmerised by her ways.. 😳
This is every hubby's wish to see his wife taking care of his home n him as well.. Just the way Ashu said that.. its so natural coming thru his heart.. Very sincere time they both are having with each other.. Now is the time to talk abt the things.. n the life they both are tied with a beautiful bond of marriage.. 
Dargaan scene took me back to the time when every time n then Ashni were there n wud meet each other.. All those times were blessings for them.. n today also they are here to say thanks n getting a supreme blessings..
Mallika is shattered.. n has been defeated by Nidhi thats what she thinks.. her cruel eyes says so much.. I do wonder what she will be upto.. cos after all she loves Ashu... n i dont think that this time she will be that cruel to Nidhi.. ! Giving up is not easy for her.. yet she can take the back seat.. kyunki ussi mein uske mann ki jeet hogi...😊

Nidhi already knows that baba is her Nana.. Very cute scene between Baba n his bahu.. Loved Armaan n baba taking care of her n she for once forgot all her pains n tensions...
Rohan rightly has said that every one loves her... But why Cv has forgotten that once he took the same step when he married her mother... ?? Time is a big healer.. n i hope Cv wont take much time.,, 
It looked so good when Ashu took the extreme care of his wife.. he made sure that she is wearing the comfortable dress... n assures himself that she needs time though she is sailing in the same boat of longing togetherness of her hubby.. n his protection.. !!!❤️
Love him protecting her.. n doing every minimal effort to make her feel secure with him... ! He is a gem of her life... her hero... and for him ... She is his life.. ❤️❤️
Tasha1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
wonderful update indu ji really loved it