Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indu6789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: bawaswift

I do think that Db is gonna make a scene over Nidhi giving up her desire ,,, Db is gonna even talk to Ashu over this matter... May be she will even rebuke him for not giving a heed to Nidhi's wishes.. Any thing ,,, Db can do anything.. 
Ranga Anji.. I feel that they might file divorce papers.. but wont be able to... Ashni wont let them have it.. ! 
Mallika can do something to hurt Ashni... cos she is at the threshold where she cant see anything left for her in life... She might hurt them emotionally n can even hurt herself to get sympathy n attention.. 
Nidhi ... cant say... ! She has taken up her studies n at this time she will have to concentrate there..! How will she cope up.. n how Ashu will take all this.. ??/ Hope their life go smoother n she gets preggy at the right time as Ashu feels.. ! ðŸ˜³
Take your time Indu di... Anjani's ideas must be there before the next chapter.. will wait for both.. Anjani n then you. .! 

DADI BUA WILL CERTAINLY FEEL LOW...MAYBE CONFRONT ASHU...
ANJI RANGA R IN FOR TROUBLE WITH POSESSIVE FATHER AS NR SOLANKI..
YES...WILL NIDHI COPE UP WITH SOMETHING SHE SOESNT EXACTLY ENJOY..N WHAT WILL A MATURE ASHU FEEL ABOUT IT!!!
LETS SEE..UPDATE BY EVENING.
indu6789 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjani9

Induji, I want to know who adjusts more if there is difference of opinion...

Yes...a valid point..i feel both will...ashu in silence..or maybe occasional outburst of temper..nidhi with a pout..or maybe a little zid!!!!
snehatanu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Induji for updating in the evening waiting eagerly.
indu6789 thumbnail
It was nidhi's first day at college..yes she had joined M.D PAEDIATRICS at Sanjay Gandhi Post Gratuate institute;just walking distance from kgh..thogh kgh too had M.D seats  yet she had agreed with Dr ashutosh  that nidhi will never get a fair deal there with all n sundry thinking that it d be a cake walk for her since she was the dean's wife!!
So it was on tuesday that Kaka gave dahi chini to her..n she touched baba's feet as dr ashutosh  put his arm around her as she sat in her Benz and he said"i know..tumhe All the Best ki zuroorat nahi..but nevertheless  best of luck nidhi..."and she had driven off at sharp 8 a.m with her dean hubby still relaxing in his kurta pyjama..n his news paper!!
College was v different..though most of the batch of 40 drs were of her age..many of them married ..some to each other..yet nidhi felt a lil lost..and as she picked up the routine and her ne badge ;the dr incharge wished her"hi..dr...errr"and she added"dr nidhi.."and he smiled"yup..i know dr nidhi Ashutosh. .your husband is THE dr ashutosh..isn't  he"??and nidhi smiled n nodded!!
The entire forenoon was a long theory lecture on common diseases that inflict kids and though nidhi listened v intently..she did not feel the need to take notes...as they came out for lunch..she was v famished..it was 2!!as she wondered if dr ashutosh had eaten..n took out her cell..a fellow student whisteled..."ohho...there comes the loving hubby for his young wifey"!!as nidhi loked at this dr...a dr Sanjay ..from probably meerut..she did not wish to answer or question with him...n just rushed to Ashutosh.."chalo..chalo..jaldi..tumhe pizza khilate hoon.."said he as nidhi slumped into the car..n pouted"only an hr..nahi ho paayega..."and her hardstone  hubby smiled "arre main chahoon to sab kuch ho sakta hai.."and as they entered Pizza hut..they were guided to a Reserved table n within moments cheese capsicum onion pizza n pepsi arrived with a veg salad n plain garlic bread for ashutosh...nidhi was amazed...as dr ashutosh patted her indulgently n said"jaldi...i knew time kum hoga..i had booked n ordered..."and nidhi pouted"aap itte achche kyun hain"!!and he smiled as he said"main bahut strict bhi ho sakta hoon...so hurry..and yes yeh roz roz nahi expect karna...samjhi"!!and nidhi dug into her pizza hungrily as her hubby observed her with a deep love ..he could do anything to keep her smiling...well almost anything...and he sighed...
As he dropped her at the college gate..she said"andar nahi drop ker denge"??and he retorted"off course kar doonga..mujhe laga..tum embarassed feel karogi..meri umr ki wajah se..."and nidhi looked at him...n with a strange firmness in her otherwise kiddish voice she said"aap mera naaz hain..aap ki wajah se mera sir humesha ooncha raha hai..khud pe sharminda ho sakti hoon...per aap pe??kabhi nahi"!!and ashutosh silently held her hand..giving it a lil squeeze and drove her into the college premises ..n waved a bye..a lil blushed as nidhi shouted"bye... n thank u for the pizza"!!!
"Yes Mallika"it was dr ashutosh indicating dr mallika to sit in his cabin as dr Ranganath also was there n he addressed her"ya ..mallika..you have to examine the new tenders for drug suppliers to kgh.the last daye is 21 of next month..so let the process begin..you very well know everything.u have been conducting it year after year.."and mallika smiled ..as she said"dont worry  ashutosh  sab ho jaayega...bus mujh pe vishwas rakho...plzz"dr ashutosh  paused for a moment..looked at his one time friend..n added"mallika ..mujhe tumhare kaam..tumhare accumen pe poora bharosa hai..and now excuse me..i have work with dr Ranganath "!!
Alone in the cabin..he looked at Ranganarh  n asked"so...how are things..hows anji"??dr ranganath  looked away..trying to evade dr ashutosh's  gaze n said"sir...simla ke baad..apne ghar pe hai..she hasnt come to my house"!!ashutosh sighed as he tinkered with his pencil and said"Ranganath...uska ghar wahi hai..jo aapka hai.."dr ranga smiled bitterly n said"i wish woh yeh samajh sakti...kaash"and dr ashutosh  raised his eyebrow "to aapne bhi to usse teh mehsoos nahi karaaya kabhi??afsos..aaj kal aap log pyaar to karna jaante hain..per usse nibhana nahi...meri advice hai..anji ko ghar laaiye..n try to rebuild the relationship. .."!!dr ranganath nodded silently  as he emerged out...
In her cabin..dr mallika was finalising the drw of tenders for medical supplies..she knew it was a job of great integrity n honesty...n most importantly  ashutosh had relied upon her...after a lonnng time"!!!
As nidhi sat in her car after a long day ..at 7.30 she looked irritated  at her buzzing cell...it was dadi bua!!"meri bachchi..naha li??doodh piya??thak gayi hogi!!pata nahi kab peecha chootega tera is mui padhai se"!!and nidhi laughed as she told she was on her way back..and a dazed dadi bua retorted"hai raam..meri bachchi!!!tab..kaise grahasti basegi teri??mai to apne nati kaa intezaar karte karte hi..."nidhi felt agitated..n tired n just said:bye sadi bua..bahut traffic hai..."!!!
Dadi bua turned to keep the phone ..taken aback to see yograj!!:"bua...nidhi md padh eahi hai..ek saal usse disturb nahi kariye..yeh sab ideas..."dadi bua looked at yog n exclaimed"arre main usi ki chinta me hoon...woh daaktar puchaas baras ka hoke parivaar badhayega kya??meri bachchi ka mann hai..."yograj cut her short "bua...ek to dr ashutosh ek baras mei 43 ke honge 50 ke nahi..aur doosri baat unhe apni family kab plan karni hai..yeh un dono ka faisla hona chahiye..aapka nahi...ab chaliye khana lagwaaiye.."!!and dadi bua went to the kitchen shouting"manhoos...kahaan marr gaya tu"!!
"Aa gayi beta...aa le chai pee..."!!nidhi looked at baba..the fulcrum of their home n lives n yawned"baba..woh kab aaye"??baba smiled n said"7 baje aa gaya tha..dekh tere liye dinner banwaya hai usne.."and nidhi blushed as she ran into her room!!
Dr ashutosh was arranging the ironed clothes...as she stood aghast..."aap kyun keer rahe hain yeh sab...leave it bus..."!!ashutosh  laughed as he arranged her saris .."bhai ab biwi college jaayegi..MD keregi to ghar mujhe hi to dekhna hoga...sochta hoon retirement  le loon kyun"!!!and nidhi hugged him..hitting on his chest playfully!!
As she came out of the wash room after a long bath..and sat at the dressing rable..aahutosh looked up from his notes n asked"how was the day...the experience"??nidhi kept quiet..thought n then said"hmmm..interesting. ..but too academic for me...wards were interesting...kuch difficult diagnosis hain...kal dr Bhagat will lecture us..n take wards"!!aahutosh smiled"Bhagat...every student's nightmare...zara bach ke rehna..dangerous hai"!!and nidhi pouted"dr hardstone se bhi zyaada dangerous"??and both of them laughed...
Dinner was refreshingly simple but tasty..mixed veg,aloo tamatar n roti with kheer to follow..but by the time nidhi finished her second roti..she could barely open her eyes...and as baba signalled...ashu smiled n said"nidhi..tum room me hao..id get ur kheer"!!and as she yawned  n kept her plate..n said"kaka..baba ko doodh..n then took his medicine bottle n gave him his dose"bhooliyega nahi baba..."and he patted her..as nidhi walked to the bedroom ..
"Beta thoda dhyaan de..aaj bahut tired hai..."ashutosh  nodded"baba..aaj first day tha...dheere dheere routine set ho jayega..."baba patted him n added"as a dr i agree ki usse MD zuroor karni chahiye...per teri tarah main bhi jaanta hoon woh kya chahti hai..kyun nahi sochta tu..beta"??Ashu  bit his lip..n replied"baba..MD as u know is v tough...phir agar she gets...pregnant..to kaise cope up karegi...health issues hue to..and baba she is still so young!"baba kept quiet...he knew ashu understood nidhi's  desires n if he was denying them there must be a good reason...he sighed as heeraman got kheer...n ashu shouted"kaka..armaan ke liye rakh deejiyega nahi to royega"!!
As ashutosh entered the room...he saw..nidhi fast asleep..she had not even removed her gown..he smiled n put the bowl down..and sat by her..opening her gown..as she mumbled"sone deejiye na..mera mann nahi "and as he pulled her cheeks lightly n said"arre gown utar ke leto..aur lo main..isliye jaga raha tha...ussliye nahi.."and thrust a spoon of cold kheer in her mouth..."mmm.delicious...aur thodi..."and she sat with eyes closed as her hubby fed her kheer...and then she smiled..n mumbled"thank you...ab brush nahi karna..."and dr ashutosh  lifted her in his arms n took her to brush...as she resisted"tumhe paalna!!oh god..i am sure bachchon ko paalna zyaada aasaan hoga..kum se kum woh hulke to honge..."and nidhi opened her eyes wide...and looked at her husband in surprise..as he bit his tongue n indicated"brush karo..nahi to dentist ke paas jana hoga"!!and nidhi stamped her feet!!!
Edited by indu6789 - 8 years ago
indu6789 thumbnail
Surprisingly...i have updated but there is no one to read!!!😕
jyotinayana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have  read ir as soon as posted induji thanks     this is not your  usual time  of posting  so was pleasantly  surprised thanks 
ssss97 thumbnail
I ma second induji after a liooonnng time :))))
ssss97 thumbnail
Aww that was a sweet one. Loved the last para a lot induji. Will try n come back here soonnn.
Thanks for the wonderful update
Sonu12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful  update  indu  ji 
snehatanu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Induji it was just wonderful episode, nidhi's college life has started again,it was beautifully narrated and the last scene was very funny  as ashutosh carrying Nidhi in his arms to brush .