Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: indu6789

Surprisingly...i have updated but there is no one to read!!!😕

Are you joking???? 😃
Anjani9 thumbnail
Where is Jayasreeji?? Why is she missing here???
bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Story thread is updated.. !!!
Anjani9 thumbnail
Ashutosh is giving lot of cookies to Nidhi...🤣
By the time he gets kids, easy for him to manage them...😆
Anjani9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: indu6789

Surprisingly...i have updated but there is no one to read!!!😕

Was on call (for work ) and missed my rank today...😭
Tasha1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
4 pages to go for new thread
babita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Indu di, U are the doc of this week again ! Congrats 🥳👏
babita.. thumbnail
Very lovely chapter Indu di 👏👏
Nidhi has joined the college and this is the happiest moment for Ashu ! Though every one there knows Nidhi being Ashu's wife, loved Ashu not willing to have her in Kgh. Pizza lunch is so cute, becos Ashu chaeh toh kuch bhi ho sakta hai ! 😉 and can do anything for her smiles. ⭐️ There is no embarassment for Nidhi to let the world know of their age gap, becos Ashu uske naaz hain ! This beautiful love of Ashni is so pure and unconditional and much liked !!! 👏
Where Mallika is wholly and honestly doing her job to make Ashu proud, Ranga is only trying to listen to his words to keep his relation intact with Anji ! Ashu is so concerned for each and every one be them at work or their friends. Loved this side of hardstone too.
Dadi bua's worries have started now, and watching Nidhi continuing her studies will surely raise an issue for Ashu. Her attitude is differ and Yog Sir has rightly put in that it's their matter.
Loved Nidhi coming back home. She is pampered by one and all. And her tiredness is even a matter of concern there. Baba knows her wishes but equally understands the reason of Ashu's denial. I loved his concern of how she will cope up with studies and child. 
I happily found Ashu in a lovely mood for teasing Nidhi with his retirement and then while the brushing scene 😛 But here he has given a pure hint to Nidhi of their future -- .i am sure bachchon ko paalna zyaada aasaan hoga..kum se kum woh hulke to honge...
He has surprised Nidhi as well as us. He is all prepared for a family life, but giving it time is his wish. I do wish that Nidhi's studies will be a good going and then Ashu's filling her wish at the right time makes this story to the completeness. 😊
Swatishubh thumbnail
INdu di, am so fascinated with this story that can't make myself away from commenting!  Love the way you are progressing with AshNi's life and making us live with them a life full of love and understanding each other! 👏
Nidhi is a privileged wife who has got such a respect and love from her Ashu so that she can see her career boosting. She has her own desires, but if we see Ashu's perception, then giving time to the child can be fine. He is not opposing the matter, just finding proper time! His reason has a logic, but thanks he is not arguing like the other couple who are advised to try to rebuild their relationship. He is caring, he knows the needs of his wife with Pizzza treat, and even taking care of her feelings if she feel embarrassed with him. 
Ashu has faith in Mallika, but now only in her work and abilities. Not as a friend anymore. I feel that she is trying to get his faith back as a friend also. Have to see how she will react more at his life, other than work.
Yog Uncle is right that Nidhi needs to be concentrating on her studies, but Db is not going to listen, and this issue can take an argument with Ashu which i just not wish to take place. 
Ashu again, has come out as a lovely hubby, caring and very understanding, and then again not missing any chance to remark funny lines! I loved him arranging her clothes and thinking of a retirement to look after home 😆 Cute and adorable fun to see him making her brush in his arms and noting the fact that caring of their children will be much easier. I true indication of having kids in the near future and a family. Just love him saying this, that made Nidhi surprise and coming back from her sleep. 
Love you Indu di for this flawless story that makes me going back into AshNiland every time. ❤️🤗
bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
As always.. a brilliant piece of work Indu di.. ⭐️👏

"aap mera naaz hain..aap ki wajah se mera sir humesha ooncha raha hai..khud pe sharminda ho sakti hoon...per aap pe??kabhi nahi"

Ashu has earned this love n respect by his love to Nidhi n the care with full responsibility that he feels towards her that has given him the pride that Nidhi feels to be with him.. ! 
Ashu,, who has tried his every best to make Nidhi doing her MD.. he who takes care of her first college day pizza lunch... he who is so loving n can be strict anytime with her,,, he who arranges for her favorite dinner.. n arranges her wardrobe as well... he who is fully aware of her desires yet knows that she wont be able to cope up at this age.. he who is aware of her wishes n is indirectly telling her that her wishes will be fulfilled one day n that day will arrive on time.. 
I just loved his sense of humour today.. he is making fun of himself while managing home.. 😉 and he can take her in his arms to let her brush her teeth.. 😛 Happiness has taken a good place in their lives.. n they are cherishing it smoothly.. 👏
Ashu has many tasks left.. He is still taking care of Ranga Anji fights n wants them to rebuild their marriage.. ! His advise is of a mature person,, just dont know how much Ranga will ever learn from him...
Mallika is i think trying hard to earn his frndship back.. but will ever she.. ??/ Ashu knows that she is the best doc n an honest person.. yet her foul deeds has taken him far away form her..

Dadi bua will be after him now.. she has many fears within her.. Ashu's age n Nidhi's desire.. Just want her to listen to CV that its their matter n let them decide what they want from life.. !
I respect Ashu's feelings .. He is doing what he cud do for his beloved wife.. and knowing the fact that she wishes something else, he is taking care of her n her wishes as well.. Outstanding.,. !!! 
I dont find any rift between Ashni... But cant help thinking of Mallika n DB for their habits... 

Ashni ke liye...

Khwaab kuch aisa ki zindagi noo ho jaye..
Koshish kuch aisi ki mushkil door ho jaye..
Fariyaad kuch aisi ki Khuda bhi poori karne koi majboor ho jaye..