Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Chapter 2

"It's not that simple. You were my first love, Abdul, and it'll always be that way. No matter what happens, what turn our life may take, you'll always be in my heart. Forever. And let's not forget that even if I do forget you or stop loving you, that would be the last day of my life. I'll be finished, by God, for betraying you. My heart will stop beating when it stops loving you, needing you, wishing for you in every beat."

"Bravo! Amazing Aaliya! Beautiful." Miss Qureshi, our drama teacher said. Aaliya is a good actor, no doubt in that. But I'm better, anyway.

"Afrah, you ain't going to die. Please, let's not talk about it. I know how much my heart wishes for you, and I know how much yours too."

"But Abdul, my father is against this matrimony. What shall we do to make him agree to it?"

"If he's against it, Afrah, we can't do anything about it. I may not be the one for you, if your father is against it. With all due respect, he deserves to chose the one he wishes his daughter to marry. And my mother, father, and sister, have already suffered your father's anger. Let's not let our families be affected."

"I am extremely sorry, Abdul, for my father's behaviour. My heartfelt apology."

"It's nothing, Afrah, but I feel sorry for us. But let your father decide whom he wants to be his daughter's groom, and lifemate. Let's not force him."

"Lunch!" Miss Qureshi announces. We scutter away to our dorm rooms and I cope up with Aaliya.

"You were pretty amazing back there, Afrah."

"Thanks.. Abdul."

"So can I make you want to come with for lunch?"

"Cafetaria's tea and toast? My life fantasy."

"Should I consider that as a yes?"

"Your choice." She walks ahead of me, "See ya!"

OoO

Naina's currently inactive. So.. no pm's. Thanks for the comments. 😃

And sorry for not updating. 

Laters. 😳
Riya5666 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail