|||**IPKKND Forum Member Awards Night**|||

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Let your speak loud, It's time to R a b b a V e and answer the question 
"I s s P y a a r K o K y a N a a m  D o o n ?" πŸ˜›

AND FINALLY the night comes when the development team announces the winners of the much awaited awards. πŸ‘

This night is all about celebration and party because one of the most popular forums of India-Forums is still alive! πŸ˜ƒ And it is active! πŸ˜ƒ

No digressing on this night but hey, a little bit of a preview of this forum and members won't hurt, right? RIGHT!

🀣🀣

So, here's the development team congratulating EVERYONE before we move on, because the rest 4 posts will be all about announcing and no congratulations! πŸ˜ƒ CONGRATULATIONS to everyone who won! You all deserve it! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Much love and regards,

*Please sit back and let the page load, this is one helluva page, thanks to the oh so many signatures and graphics* 
Edited by CT_Shreya - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail

The heartthrob of a millions? Agreed? We're sure the B i g g e s t B a r u n S o b t i F a n agrees. 

Congrats CrazyForBarun.! πŸ‘

The one to bring smiles to everyone's face is none other than this charming lady, Sanaya Irani. But this award is for the B i g g e s t S a n a y a I r a n i F a n

Congrats princesssunara!
 πŸ‘πŸ‘

"WHAT THE?!" 

Yes you heard it right. It's time to give the award for B i g g e s t A r n a v F a n.

Congrats BarunAdmirer and CrazyForBarun.! πŸ‘

"Aaj Mausam Hai Suhana!"

Who can ever forget this song? We're sure one person can't, the one who is the B i g g e s t K h u s h i F a n.

Congrats Arshi.Sugi.IPK! πŸ‘

The most loved jodi behind the screen, were always and will always be SaRun for those who are the B i g g e s t B a r u n - S a n a y a F a n s

Congrats .BumbleBee.! πŸ‘

Khushi: "Jab bhi aap humare paas aate hain, humare dil ki dhadkanein tez ho jaati hain. Aisa kyun hota hai Arnavji? Samajhna chahte hain, lekin samajh nahin paate, bhoolana chahte hain, lekin bhool nahi paate.."

Khushi: "Aapne humare sawaal ka jawab nahi diya.."

Arnav: "Kyunki jab bhi tum mere paas hoti ho, tumhari dhadkaon ke saath meri dhadkanein bhi tez ho jaati hain. Humari dhadkan ek ho jaati hain"

Khushi: "Humari dhadkanein.."

Arnav: "..ek ho jaati hain!"

Without saying anything after this magnificent dialogue, it's time to give it up for the B i g g e s t A r n a v - K h u s h i F a n.

Congrats -Dellz- and stg1! πŸ‘

It's never just one jodi that takes the show to higher TRPs, it's always one more that is loved by all, and this one is the B i g g e s t P a y a l - A k a a s h F a n award.

Congrats Preet.Kc! πŸ‘

This couple might not be liked by everyone but there is still a certain love from the B i g g e s t A n j a l i - S h y a a m F a n.

Congrats LOLWAsAalu! πŸ‘

And just like there isn't just one jodi in the show, there is never just one person who works hard in the success of a show. Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? reached the heights that it did because of the entire cast and team, and the forum became one of the most famous and popular ones because of each and every member here but there was still these three members who were the  B i g g e s t I P K K N D F a n s.

Congrats -Dellz- and stg1! πŸ‘

Find the next set of awards in the following posts.

Minionite thumbnail

The member who sat after every episode and analyzed the episode, noticed the colours of the clothes that were worn, bloopers in the episode and every little detail became the K a m a a l K a A n a l y z e r of the IPKKND forum.

Congrats .ArshiHamesha.!
 πŸ‘

The member who makes simply the most amazing creations that are loved and used by a majority of the members of this forum is the J a l e b i M a k e r O f T h e Fo r u m

Congrats Rafaheli! πŸ‘

The one who mixes the videos really well and knows how to edit is the K a m a a l K a V i d e o M i x e r of this forum.

Congrats RizArshiπŸ‘

The intersting topics in this forum are what keep the IPKKND forum alive, making the topic makers of those threads K a m a a l T o p i c M a k e r.

Congrats indi52! πŸ‘

The interesting topics that float around the forum and were always loved. They were the life of this forum and will always remain the best but there was two specific threads that were K a m a a l K a T o p i c.

Congrats to the following three:
A Tribute to Teri Meri Celebration by .ArshiHamesha. πŸ‘
IPKKND Slambook by varteeka and shalini.ranjan πŸ‘
For Barun, BY Barun by Ultimate Barun
 πŸ‘

There have been just two written updaters in this forum, but one was loved more and given the title of D h a n s u W r i t e r o f t h e F o r u m.

Congrats illuminated.πŸ‘

M o h a b b a t - N a f r a t W r i t e r s in the category of the O n e - S h o t (OS) can be proudly called the best because they have written well and their concepts have always been unique! 

Congrats AngelTeen and .ArshihHamesha.! πŸ‘

M o h a b b a t - N a f r a t W r i t e r s in the category of the F a n - F i c t i o n (FF) can be proudly called the best because they have written well and their concepts have always been unique! 

Congrats Anony_mous! πŸ‘

M o h a b b a t - N a f r a t W r i t e r  in the category of the S h o r t - S t o r y (SS) can be proudly called the best because she has written well and her concepts have always been unique! 

Congrats lazyleaves! πŸ‘

The member has always been in the IPKKND forum. This member has been the most active gaining the title of the 2 4 x 7 I T h i n k O f Y o u.

Congrats CrazyForBarun.! πŸ‘

And when we have given out the award for the most active member, the N e w b i e s O f T h e F o r u m of this forum can not be forgotten.

Congrats .MissStubborn.! πŸ‘

Find the next set of awards in the following posts.

Minionite thumbnail

"Rani Sahiba!"

There was this one member who would get in trouble with the DT. This member was called out on by majority of the members too becoming the S h y a a m O f T h e F o r u m.

Congrats |CatzHarshPree|!
 πŸ‘

"I don't get you, Nannav"

Even though, IPKKND was a show in Hindi, there are tons of members who don't know Hindi that well, and standing out in that crowd are two particular members, and from today onwards, they become the N K O f T h e F o r u m.

Congrats Arshi.Sugi.IPK! πŸ‘

"Chote!"

While the DT is always present, there is this one member who moral polices and makes sure everything is on order without the DTs help getting her the title of A n j a l i O f T h e F o r u m.

Congrats -Zesty-! πŸ‘

"Don't understand my angrezi!"

The member whose posts have always had people posting more of the πŸ€£emoticon than any other comment is the M a m i O f T h e F o r u m.

Congrats -FriedRiceJi-! πŸ‘

"Aright!"

When there are people in the forum that negate and argue with everything the majority says, that's when we have A r n a v ' s O f T h e F o r u m.

Congrats .CrazyForBarun. and CrazyForBarun.
πŸ‘

"Laad Governor!"

The happy go lucky member of this forum is the K h u s h i ' s O f T h e F o r u m.

Congrats CrazyForBarun.
! πŸ‘

"Par Mummyji.."

The member who is more about liking posts but less of commenting is theP a y a l O f T h e F o r um.

Congrats -SizzlingBarun-! πŸ‘

"I agree with Bhayyia.."

The one who has more "Di's" and "Bhayyia's" in the forum compared to any real age-group friends are the ones who give out a lot of respect making them the A a k a s h ' s O f T h e F o r u m.

Congrats hope.! πŸ‘

And now onto the relationships, the weirdest relationship of the forum are the N K - B u a O f T h e F o r u m.

Congrats RizArShi 
and Titaliya_AP! πŸ‘

And finally, the two people who are always in synch. The ones who understand each other really well and deserve to be the A r n a v - K h u s h i O f T h e F o r u m.

Congrats CrazyForBarun. 
and CrazyForBarun! πŸ‘

Find the Development Team special awards in the following post.

Minionite thumbnail

And now, we're onto the Development Team Awards. The DT members who have always been a part of this forum; promoting it, restricting members, giving them the leverage to do whatever they want, the DT members have been there. Congratulations to ALL of those who have been a part of this forum and to those who are still a part of it. πŸ‘πŸ‘

Coming up first is the award for the DT member who works the hardest becoming the H a r d w o r k i n g D T M e m b e r.

Congrats CT_Shreya! πŸ‘

The DT member who is the easiest to talk to and is always reachable, no matter what the time may be is the A l w a y s R e a c h a b l e D T M e m b e r.

Congrats CT_Shreya! πŸ‘

The IPKKND forum has seen 7 DT members who have left for various reasons, so now this award is for the most F a v o u r i t e E x - D T M e m b e r of the forum.

Congrats illuminated.! πŸ‘

The DT member who tries and tries for the members to understand something, but no one gets is. It's not because their English is difficult or poor, but because that's the M o s t I n s a n e D T M e m b e r.

Congrats *Resham*πŸ‘

The strictest DT member who is on a parole always, is none other than the H i t l e r D T M e m b e r of the forum.

Congrats *Resham*! πŸ‘

The DT member who has always had innovative ideas and the members of this forum think is the M o s t C r e a t i v e D T M e m b e r.

Congrats CT_Shreya! πŸ‘

The DT member you see around all the time, the one who is always green is the M o s t A c t i v e D T M e m b e r.

Congrats CT_Shreya! πŸ‘

The DT member who the majority of the members in the IPKKND forum think is the best, the one who is the K i l a a s D T M e m b e r of the forum.

Congrats CT_Shreya! πŸ‘

The member you wish to see around more often but is seen less of is the L a z i e s t D T M e m b e r of the forum. 

Congrats *Resham*! πŸ‘

And finally, the last award goes to the member who can please everyone in the forum, the one who can easily convince members and persuade them, becoming the M o s t  S a n e  D T M e m b e r.

Congrats CT_Shreya! πŸ‘

And with this, the awards come to an end, there were a total of 40 categories, including the 10 awards reserved for the DT members, and that's it! 

Congratulations to all the winners! πŸ‘πŸ‘

Minionite thumbnail
CREDITS

The DT would like to thank the following people for everything they've done.

-Koeli_Appy- for making the signatures for the winners. πŸ€—πŸ€—

-Koeli_Appy- for making the glitter graphics that are the welcoming banner as well as the DT banner. 
πŸ€—πŸ€—

...shruti... for the song that is playing in this thread. πŸ€—πŸ€—

illuminated.
 for all the guidance and the write-up of this wonderful thread. πŸ€—πŸ€—

The members of this forum for picking the deserving winners. πŸ€—πŸ€—

IPKKND FORUM IS THE BEST AND THAT'S A FACT NO ONE CAN CHANGE. 
Aruni. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Congo Saba, Sugi, Braun Admirer, Chutki and All the CrazyForBaruns who have won (frankly can you guys change the names already?)
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Rish_Rubles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Congrats Friedrice, Zesty, Varteka and Shalini <3

HerFiction thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Congrats all...
Especially sydu...
Two awards..

You rock baby