Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: crazy-for-praja

Hey rati! Thanks for the analysis.😊

The episode was really good.So,it was all a part of pratap's plan.And that was why he didn't touch US's feet when he was leaving.Because he knew it wasn't the actual US.Bravo pratap! Very good idea!πŸ‘

you're welcome! yup good catch, pratap knew about it! humshakals zindabad!
Intrepida thumbnail

Originally posted by: swara98

Hey rati how are you ? 😊
yesterday's episode was good liked how all rajputs tried to handle the situation and db aur jm kabhi nahi sudhrenge 😑
firstly I thought how did US die well had an inclination that he won't die it must be some mirch massala buys cvs
but I liked the episode and thanks for analysis 😊

im good Swara, how are you?
yea i was like he isnt dead, kuch gadbad hai!πŸ˜†
bitblue thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice episode and pratap was with his famous bhala throw πŸ‘πŸ‘ on top of that they added on scientific reason too wind direction πŸ‘ CV sudhar gyae πŸ˜‰
loved the chittor circus blaming pratap and washing their hand out. Jmalini is scared to death loved him babbling all crazy lines. DB looked great as always and her expressions near dead US πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Maan can you please take out young phool kanwars dupata its reminding me those beautiful days with kidos.

Director is now getting aketa kapoor touch have to focus on everyone face half of the episode was like that. but still enjoyed it.

akbar is going to get 440 volt ka zataka. now sure its going to be prataps idea to send duplicate that is why he was missing before US left. 

Intrepida thumbnail

Originally posted by: bitblue

nice episode and pratap was with his famous bhala throw πŸ‘πŸ‘ on top of that they added on scientific reason too wind direction πŸ‘ CV sudhar gyae πŸ˜‰

loved the chittor circus blaming pratap and washing their hand out. Jmalini is scared to death loved him babbling all crazy lines. DB looked great as always and her expressions near dead US πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Maan can you please take out young phool kanwars dupata its reminding me those beautiful days with kidos.

Director is now getting aketa kapoor touch have to focus on everyone face half of the episode was like that. but still enjoyed it.

akbar is going to get 440 volt ka zataka. now sure its going to be prataps idea to send duplicate that is why he was missing before US left. 

yup famous bhala throw was great! 
CVs sudhare nahi hai, its a temporary thing lol

rinall thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ratiii !!!! how are you dear ?? Mera toh yahaan garmi se haal behaal ho gaya hai 
Coming to the episode...Hmmm...Well, what do I say... I wonder how Pratap was able to find the exact replacement for his father ...I mean, in the Jhansi ki Rani case, I had read that the maid (who looked like Rani Laxmibai) had covered her face (or maybe she didn't; I don't remember the exact details)...And the Britishers did not know what she (the queen) looked like...Only the traitor of Jhansi knew what the queen looked like...So when the maid reached the battlefield, she saw the traitor among the British soldiers, standing with his head hung low, as he was ashamed to face the queen...So the maid got furious when she saw him there and shouted at him, condemning him for betraying his own people...That's when the traitor realised that the lady in front of them was not Rani Laxmibai, 'cause the maid did not "sound" like her...So, he informed the British in-charge and well, the maid got killed...If my memory serves me right, the maid's name was Chalcari... She was also known as the tiger-killer or something... They have a statue of her in Jhansi...

So, the question remains, that how was Pratap able to find the "exact" replacement of his father...Same build, same voice, same attitude... That too in the span of  a few hours ?? 

Akbar seems to be an expert sleight of hand πŸ˜²

Anyway, thanks for another fantastic analysis, Rati !! πŸ‘ To be honest, I was actually looking forward to this one...I wanted to read what you'd write on last night's episode, 'cause the twist at the end sure baffled me πŸ˜†
Intrepida thumbnail

Originally posted by: rinall

Ratiii !!!! how are you dear ?? Mera toh yahaan garmi se haal behaal ho gaya hai 

Coming to the episode...Hmmm...Well, what do I say... I wonder how Pratap was able to find the exact replacement for his father ...I mean, in the Jhansi ki Rani case, I had read that the maid (who looked like Rani Laxmibai) had covered her face (or maybe she didn't; I don't remember the exact details)...And the Britishers did not know what she (the queen) looked like...Only the traitor of Jhansi knew what the queen looked like...So when the maid reached the battlefield, she saw the traitor among the British soldiers, standing with his head hung low, as he was ashamed to face the queen...So the maid got furious when she saw him there and shouted at him, condemning him for betraying his own people...That's when the traitor realised that the lady in front of them was not Rani Laxmibai, 'cause the maid did not "sound" like her...So, he informed the British in-charge and well, the maid got killed...If my memory serves me right, the maid's name was Chalcari... She was also known as the tiger-killer or something... They have a statue of her in Jhansi...

So, the question remains, that how was Pratap able to find the "exact" replacement of his father...Same build, same voice, same attitude... That too in the span of  a few hours ?? 

Akbar seems to be an expert sleight of hand πŸ˜²

Anyway, thanks for another fantastic analysis, Rati !! πŸ‘ To be honest, I was actually looking forward to this one...I wanted to read what you'd write on last night's episode, 'cause the twist at the end sure baffled me πŸ˜†

Hi Rinal!!! im good, how are you? awww hang in there, hopefullly baarish will come early this year!

yea i guess humshakal dhundhna is so easy lol
i think kings had judwas just in case they needed it
hahaha, you're welcome, i thought something was wrong but we all know history and so we knew that there something off! lol
rinall thumbnail

Originally posted by: Intrepida

Hi Rinal!!! im good, how are you? awww hang in there, hopefullly baarish will come early this year!

yea i guess humshakal dhundhna is so easy lol
i think kings had judwas just in case they needed it
hahaha, you're welcome, i thought something was wrong but we all know history and so we knew that there something off! lol

@bold--- Ya, hopefully !! πŸ˜Š
@red-- πŸ˜†True...par itna bada twist was completely unexpected... Truly zor ka jhatka πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
You have a rocking weekend dear !! πŸ€—

Edited by rinall - 9 years ago
vibrantvibes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I could watch only last 4-5 mins of this episode kuch jyada hua nahi kya itne dino meinπŸ˜•πŸ˜†
well is it only me or anyone else also feels that Ajab is looking like elder sis of ASπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ€£
awesome post and thanks for update Rati

@Rinu ---- garmi se bura haal hain mera bhi😭
rinall thumbnail

Originally posted by: dsm123

I could watch only last 4-5 mins of this episode kuch jyada hua nahi kya itne dino meinπŸ˜•πŸ˜†
well is it only me or anyone else also feels that Ajab is looking like elder sis of ASπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ€£
awesome post and thanks for update Rati

@Rinu ---- garmi se bura haal hain mera bhi😭

Dhanu !!
Forget Ajabde, is show mein toh DB is looking like ki vo abhi abhi jawaan hui hai πŸ˜³ Unke saamne toh Maan unki amma lag rahi hai 
I swear yar...Mumbai mein garmi ne sabki band baja rakhi hai πŸ˜­ Aur meko to Ajabde ki dress aur jewelery ko dekhke aur garmi lagti hai ...even US ka costume re πŸ˜­ waise, garmi ka asar show mein Akbar pe kaafi dikh raha hai...Itna tired dikhta hai ki lagta hai jaise abhi gir padega agar kisi ne use glucose nahi chadhaaya 😲...
Waise, now that you're free...Watch 13th may ka episode...kaafi saare comic elements hain usme πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
ApekshaM thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
well mujhe toh show dekhte time aisa lag raha tha ki US ko chamata bajau... koi raja itna bewakoof kaise hosakta hai haan.. woh baat alag hai ki Uday Singh akalmando ki category mein nahi aata.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† mujhe lag raha tha ki abhi pratu aayega and then jallu ke saath fight karenge & US ko bachalega.. Par mera saara sapna toot gaya.. 😭

and then phir jab akbar stabbed US.. I was like... arre Yeh yeda toh paan boy ko Sach mein Mar diya..😲 phir I thought ki nahi nhi shayad iss koi bachane aajaye.. Par jab uski dead body ko mehal le aaye toh I was convinced ki Yeh lallu Sach mein Mar gaya..πŸ˜› aur jab pratp us ki dead body ko pranam karta hai ( woh bhi bina ek aansu bahane. .) I was wondering chamatkaar hogaya..πŸ₯³but wait kahi pratp ko sadma toh nahi laga gaya??!

& phir jab humara chota packet Amar Singh announced "bade dajiraj jeevit hai.." toh I was like- hain?? ab Yeh wapis kyu aagaya?!kuch bhul gaye tha kya?? πŸ˜†Yeh chal kya raha hai??! sach,,sab ka reaction dekhne layak thi.. jaise koi Bhoot dekh liya ho🀣🀣(even I was thinking the same for fora second" kahi US ka Bhoot toh nahi aagaye?!..πŸ˜†πŸ€£)

nice analysis rati..πŸ€—πŸ€—

& rahi baat jhansi ki rani ki toh wen I was surfing the net I found that somebody posted a blog that he/she us reincarnation of jhansi Ki Rani.. weird... so i quitted researching around that field..toh mujhe zyaada nahi pata uski hum shakal ke baare me..

@rinall - CVs ka chamatkaar hai re.. kuch bhi kar sakte hai..πŸ˜†

sorry.. post toh kuch jyada hi lamba hogaya nhi?! πŸ˜›Edited by ApekshaM - 9 years ago