Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
May 14

Title: UdaiSingh, sab ka baap nikala!

ok so akbar and US are facing each other and we see our Pratap and Jaimal figuring out what to do! But our hero throws a bhaala at the shooter! yaay! it was brillantly done! and it was really cool to see all the rajput sardars yelling Jai Eklingji!!

US and AKbar start a sword fight, it was more akbar who started, talk about oolta chor kotwal ko daante!

US gets stabbed by treachery!! chhal kiya Akbar ne! 

DB starts blaming pratap for US's injury and JM was already doing it! but our Rawatji clears the air by saying that Pratap was right all along and that he saved US from the shooter!!! go Rawatji!

ok so what is going on? they are saying US is dead? but he cant be dead abhi toh bahut paan khane baaki hai! hhaha!

well everyone is super guilty that they didnt believe Pratap!

Rajput sardar+ Jaimal's speech- you know I really liked what they said, it was strong! and I bet those soldiers will pick up their swords and fight once they are done talking! but the soldiers wont fight till their senapati comes!

and in all this, Pratap is missing but he returns 

and shocker of the day, well we kind of knew it but yes US makes his grand entry! so humshakal tha woh veer! God bless the veer who took his spot! Many a kings have had humshakals who have taken their place in times of peril! the most famous of Indian stories that I know of is Jhansi ki Rani Lakshmi's son who she had straped to her back, but the british had thought that he was in the palace and went looking for him, at that point the maid put her own son in the clothes of the young prince and sacrificed his life in the name of her Rani! that is the loyalty that is worthy of so much respect! 

precap- akbar get hazar volt ka jhatka when he sees US alive! 

I liked today, it was good! you all should watch it!

you all have a lovely weekend!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aayu_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very nice analysis rati!! 😊
There was even the story of panna dhai who had sacrificed her son chanda to save udai singh from his chacha balveer. The rajputs truly are very royal. Thanks for sharing this bit of information.
US and pratap were smart indeed for that no-valued akbar 😡
Hope you have a lovely weekend too 😊

PS: I'm first for the first time. Sorry Jaz to take your place 😊 😃
Intrepida thumbnail

Originally posted by: aayu_26

Very nice analysis rati!! 😊
There was even the story of panna dhai who had sacrificed her son chanda to save udai singh from his chacha balveer. The rajputs truly are very royal. Thanks for sharing this bit of information.
US and pratap were smart indeed for that no-valued akbar 😡
Hope you have a lovely weekend too 😊

PS: I'm first for the first time. Sorry Jaz to take your place 😊 😃

thanks dear!
yes of course that is the one story from this show only! 
thanks! 
haha you are first today, its ok Jaz!
Jaz_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Intrepida

thanks dear!
yes of course that is the one story from this show only! 
thanks! 
haha you are first today, its ok Jaz!

😉 It's ok Aayu.  Sharing is caring 😃.
Jaz_ thumbnail
Rati!!! OMG Where were you yesterday?!? Threw me off schedule 😲.  I missed your review so much. Work is nuts lately so I rely on your rambunctious reviews.  Had I read it I wouldn't have to go through the torture of watching May 13 episode 😕😆 .  Don't be late next time 😉.  You're too valuable for many of us😳

Today's episode does seem like a cliffhanger after all. Brave soul sacrificed his life for his king. Loyalty/Bravery is synonymous with Rajputs. Looking forward to watching it plus all the action!  Lovely review as always and your title...funny!!

Hugs! 🤗
Intrepida thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaz_

Rati!!! OMG Where were you yesterday?!? Threw me off schedule 😲.  I missed your review so much. Work is nuts lately so I rely on your rambunctious reviews.  Had I read it I wouldn't have to go through the torture of watching May 13 episode 😕😆 .  Don't be late next time 😉.  You're too valuable for many of us😳

Today's episode does seem like a cliffhanger after all. Brave soul sacrificed his life for his king. Loyalty/Bravery is synonymous with Rajputs. Looking forward to watching it plus all the action!  Lovely review as always and your title...funny!!

Hugs! 

aww im sorry 😆 i was so tired and so had to delay it! 
ohh well yest was an exception but usually its there by the time you come on lol!
awww you all are just as valuable, afterall meri bs sune kiliye aap log aate hai and you do it with such patience lol!

hugs dear! 🤗
and i dont have to say that you are my all time firstie!😳
Jaz_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Intrepida

aww im sorry 😆 i was so tired and so had to delay it! 
ohh well yest was an exception but usually its there by the time you come on lol!
awww you all are just as valuable, afterall meri bs sune kiliye aap log aate hai and you do it with such patience lol!

hugs dear! 🤗
and i dont have to say that you are my all time firstie!😳

Chalo Maaf Kia 😆.    Oh forgot one important thing..have a great weekend!! 😳
Edited by Jaz_ - 9 years ago
Intrepida thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaz_

Chalo Maaf Kia 😆.   

haha thanks dear!
Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hey rati! Thanks for the analysis.😊
The episode was really good.So,it was all a part of pratap's plan.And that was why he didn't touch US's feet when he was leaving.Because he knew it wasn't the actual US.Bravo pratap! Very good idea!👏
swara98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey rati how are you ? 😊
yesterday's episode was good liked how all rajputs tried to handle the situation and db aur jm kabhi nahi sudhrenge 😡
firstly I thought how did US die well had an inclination that he won't die it must be some mirch massala buys cvs
but I liked the episode and thanks for analysis 😊