Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Posted: 8 years ago
This show is dragging unnecessarily like indian shows...and it seems like they are hinting towards Ashis marriage with the rapist
Her mum will find out that he likes Ashi and Adnan will leave her, her mum will make the rapist give sahara to Ashi not knowing that he is the rapist

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I truly don't want Ashi end up with Shavez... no no never!
He is regretting, repenting, helping with bloods all fine, but getting married to him will be a bizarre!!!

Oh Adnan's heart must be broken into millions pieces by find out that Sangat is not his daughter...such a pain!!

Precap is very scary...I feel so sad for bechari Sangat, came to this earth as a result of a rape happened with her mother and also brought a a serious illness with her where only her mother's rapist could help her>>oh poor jaan ðŸ˜­
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

This show is dragging unnecessarily like indian shows...and it seems like they are hinting towards Ashis marriage with the rapist

Her mum will find out that he likes Ashi and Adnan will leave her, her mum will make the rapist give sahara to Ashi not knowing that he is the rapist

It's not HINTING at anything 

All shows drag at this stage so much so that I feel like forwarding the whole epi 

But for a change this show screenplay is NOT boring 

True story isn't moving fast but that's also kind of needed to show the intertwining of the characters n the development of bond slowly slowly

I can't say any scene is unnecessary whereas other shows in mid stage is filled with filler unnecessary scenes 

This show is so much better compared to those one which starts with a bang n ends with a bang with loads of unnecessary crap episodes in between

Here things r progressing step by step...attention is given to all characters n hence doesn't get monotonous
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

This one is dragging like ekta kapoor serials...since the past 3 weeks they have been showing precaps where her husband finds out...aur jab episode aati hai to milta hai baba ji ka thullu
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Another thing which I like about the show is how mikaals love for the baby is shown ...specially in other shows the moms r shown getting hysterical n dad shown to b keeping her calm but here I luv it how a dad's emotions for a child is also shown so profoundly which is hardly shown in dramas...only moms love is glorified...dad's r shown to either be rude to the kids or ignore them for work but here I just luv the dad in adnan and how fatherhood indeed changes a man whereas initially he wasn't interested in taking kids but arrival of sangat changed him fully and the transformation is shown so beautifully through dialogues ...wow
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

That love will vanish as soon as the truth comes out 😆
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neel_M

I truly don't want Ashi end up with Shavez... no no never!

He is regretting, repenting, helping with bloods all fine, but getting married to him will be a bizarre!!!

Oh Adnan's heart must be broken into millions pieces by find out that Sangat is not his daughter...such a pain!!

Precap is very scary...I feel so sad for bechari Sangat, came to this earth as a result of a rape happened with her mother and also brought a a serious illness with her where only her mother's rapist could help her>>oh poor jaan ðŸ˜­

Why is everyone thinking ashi will marry shavez 

Hahaha

...it's just that zahid is so popular now suddenly and him playing shavez. People r thinking how come main hero is rapist...ashi will end up with zahid as he is the lead ...if it was played by some b grade actor whom no one cares then no one wud hv said why rapist in the hero...or even thought of a ashi shavez track

I m not complaining...lol
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

This one is dragging like ekta kapoor serials...since the past 3 weeks they have been showing precaps where her husband finds out...aur jab episode aati hai to milta hai baba ji ka thullu

I sooo wish ekta soaps r even half as good as this show 

Then I wud hv made my grand come bk towards Hindi soaps 

And I luv it when precaps r misleading 

And the story has to progress for all characters 

And this wk mikaal did know the truth but he didn't believe it 

So u didn't get baba ji ki thullu this epi 
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
The NEW PROMO IS OUT ON HUM TV FB PG 
DAMN ITS SCARY

plzzz go to hum tv pg n watch the promo guys