Posted: 8 years ago
Fabulous awesome update...
waiting 4 your nxt update ๐Ÿ˜Š
srain10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Amazing update...
Happy that khushi and baby are fine..
So subhadra Malik is behind everything hope arnav comes to know about her role earliest..
Sweety012345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Likes are already at 230 so hoping for maha updated to be posted soon
Awesome update 
Happy that the baby is okay 
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hina, nice update.
Glad that Khushi and baby are fine. 
arshi_sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
First of all Ramadan Mubarak to you too.. Awesome update glad arshi r fine as well as the baby...
dmadi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ahhh man don't leave it there! Come back and update please!!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
-ChildOfChrist- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update Hina! Read both in one go!
I've literally read this FF after quite a long time!
I love the way you described everything in such detail especially the way Arnav was feeling!
Glad that Khushi is fine but what about their baby?
Hope that nothing happened to it otherwise Khushi will be broken beyond repair!
Omg! I hate Arnav's Dadi like seriously no grandmother ever does this! Like...EVER!!...well maybe if they're evil like this one
She basically wants to just slowly finish her grandson off by hurting his loved ones. Kaisi Dadi hai yeh yaar!
Anyway hope that things get better with Arshi so that they can fight the storms of life together #Shyam #Dadi #Life
You're at 247 likes right now almost 250!
Can't wait for the next update!
Jaldi karna!
Spoonai thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Really nice update !!! So thankful that both khushi and Arnav is safe and their unborn as well :) 
nitrit95 thumbnail
read it twice i l ove your writing n you are one of those writers who has written what ipkknd should have been even if the serial lasted for a year this was how the serial shld have been not bakwas pagent n sheetal n definitelynot asr doing tolia dance i keep asking y gul y gul did u ruin the serial n butcher the characters anyway thks  once again for writing ipkknd the way it should have been sorry not very good with words but needed to write what i felt ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘this ones for u heena
HinaMalik91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nitrit95

read it twice i l ove your writing n you are one of those writers who has written what ipkknd should have been even if the serial lasted for a year this was how the serial shld have been not bakwas pagent n sheetal n definitelynot asr doing tolia dance i keep asking y gul y gul did u ruin the serial n butcher the characters anyway thks  once again for writing ipkknd the way it should have been sorry not very good with words but needed to write what i felt ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘this ones for u heena

Thank you so much๐Ÿ˜ณ Your words of appreciation really touched my heart like always๐Ÿค—

I am glad i could make you feel the true essence of IPKKND. Its my way of keeping IPK alive in our hearts even after years and it will remain as it is cos IPK can never fade away.It will live through and through because of readers like you and i hope i keep up to your expectations throughout๐Ÿ˜ƒ